A Squibbly Svest Production

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He nodded and stood.
"Goodness, it's been a while since I've been out in the day." He said, smiling at her.

The angel couldn't help but laugh at the comment. "Well, if you are really intending on trying to marry me, you had better get used to it. Because I love day time." She made her way to the carriage and climbed in, sitting across from the prince.

He shook his head, chuckling.
"You seem very open to the idea of marrying me."

Sansa raised a brow. "I'm very open to the idea of falling in love." She looked back out the window. "I'm not going to marry someone who's kidnapped me. But I am an angel, and as such, I try and give people home. No matter what species they are, or what they've done to me." The girl inhaled deeply, her cold are meeting his. She wasn't intending on marrying him. But she would help him meet someone else.

Sansa watched him, narrowing her eyes slightly. "What?"

He glanced up at her.
"I hope you don't feel like too much of a prisoner."

Sighing, Sansa looked down at her wing, pulling it around as she began picking through the feathers. "It's only been a day. While I will admit you seem kind, you did pluck me from the street and you drugged me."

The carriage finally came to a halt, the girl being the first to step from it. Her eyes fell upon the grim faces of those around her; had someone died? Sansa's feet moved, her hand placed warmly in his as she turned a corner, pushing open the door to the tavern.
"Hey you! I was wondering if your suitor ate you before I got a bite! Angel blood is the best, after all." At seeing the man walk in behind, Valeria smile, winking. "I take it you've found your choice? Not bad. You sure you want to be a princess, though?" Sansa shook her head.
"We're not... I'm merely helping him." No need to tell the vampire what happened after the two left. "Two shots. Anything."

Casimir laughed and sat down at the bar.
"That was forward."

She looked over at him and smiled. "She and I talked for a long time yesterday. She knows what I came out here for."
"Although she never did tell me why or who she really is." The woman set down the two drinks, smiling between the two. "It's been some time since I've seen you out of the castle, your highness. Good to see you."

"Indeed. A pleasure to see you, too." He smiled, looking around

Placing her hand on the shot glass, the angel raised it, smiling at him. "Cheers to you and the happiness of your kingdom." She clinked it with his and put it to her lips, drinking down the liquid with a wince. It burned going down, but holy hell, that was good.

He tipped back the glass and winced at the flavour. Then he shivered.
"It's been a while." He laughed, shaking his head "Definitely a while."

She looked over at him and chuckled. "And you think I'm a pro at drinking? I'm an angel for Christ sake!" She looked back at the woman behind the bar, her silver gaze meeting her crimson one. "Two more?" With a nod, she disappeared for a moment, setting two more drinks down in front of them. "True though, I've never been drunk before. Buzzed, yes. Drunk, no."

"Well, back when I was young, I used to enjoy a drink or two." He grinned, looking at Valeria "I'm well acquainted with this place."

With a smile, the girl lifted the next shot, putting it to her lips and drinking it down. Eyes closed tightly and as it was cleared from her mouth, she inhaled sharply, nose wrinkling slightly. "Terrible, that is. But so very good." Her eyes finally opened and she took in the sight of the vampire; had she gotten prettier? Not that it was even possible for her to get prettier. Long black hair that trickled down her back in waves, almond shaped eyes, and a sharp face with lovely features. She caught the angel looking her way and met her gaze, winking.
"Ya feelin' it already?" She asked, raising a brow. Sansa simply giggled softly.
"Perhaps a little. I've never been very good at holding my liquor."

After downing his shot, Casimir turned to Sansa.
"When do angels drink, anyway? Isn't alcohol a sin?"

The angel giggled, shaking her head. "It is for the Holy Angels. The ones from Earth aren't holy angels, although we descend from them. The same rules don't apply to us." Sansa looked at him and smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.