A Squibbly Svest Production

Status
Not open for further replies.
The princess looked toward him with a smile, exhaling a sigh of relief. Her feet moved towards him, stopping in front of him. "You have no idea how much I've missed you." She laughed softly, leaning into him, resting her head on his chest.

He wrapped his arms tight around her, kissing her hair
"Did he... Are you okay?"

She smiled as his arms wrapped around her, wincing as his grip tightened. The angel pushed away from him softly. "He tried to rape me, quite unsuccessfully. However, he broke quite a few bones." Rowen appeared then, smiling at his daughter. "We'll get the healers to patch you right up. I'm glad you're alright. I knew he was going to have a hard time trying to get anything from you." Even through broken bones and bruises, she was a fighter. She smiled as she turned and put her arms around the man. "I'm glad you came, father."

Casimir ran his hands through his hair and watched as all the demons slowly disappeared.

She looked at her father then to Casimir. "What did you give your father in exchange?" The older man looked down at her, brushing a strand of hair from her face. "Nothing of value." She watched him suspiciously. "The soul of a holy angel." She couldn't help but laugh. "And he actually agreed?" There was no way. The man nodded, looking to Casimir.

Casimir smiled and shrugged.
"Yeah." He held his hand out to her "Come home, Sansa. I think you need a nice warm bath."

The angel smiled and nodded, taking his hand. "That sounds wonderful."

The days that followed were filled with laughter. It would be one of the last times she saw her father until he eventually was able to come back, if he ever came back, and so the angel spent as much time as she could with him. The bones in her wings were healed, but they were still almost bare, feathers growing back slowly. Her bruises were gone, and she felt good as new after a long bath and a good nap. "I'm going to miss you." She said to the man, who leaned down and kissed her head. "You're in good hands, my darling. I have faith in Casimir." Sansa looked to her fiance with a smile, nodding softly. "I do, too."

Casimir smiled widely and inclined his head.
"Thank you so much, Rowen."

He smiled at the prince, nodding his head in recognition. "Will you be able to be here until the wedding, father?" Sansa looked up at the man, her silver eyes filled with concern. But he returned her worried expression with a warm one. "I hope so. But with demons, you never know. He could come for me today, and it could be a year from now." With a sigh, the girl leaned against her father, his hand running over her tattered wings. "Lets fix those, shall we?" He chuckled as he ran his hand across them, feathers suddenly filling them. Sansa extended them slowly, looking back to observe them. "Thank you, papa."

Casimir leaned against the wall, watching with a tender smile on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.