A Squibbly Svest Production

Status
Not open for further replies.
He chuckled and ran a hand through his hair.
"Sure, if that's what you want. I'll get you a coat, though."

"Oh, I don't need one." She said sweetly. If she had a coat, she wouldn't be able to take off. "It's not that cold outside."

The smile on her face faltered a bit as she sighed, accepting the jacket without so much as a 'thank you.'

She didn't want to take it. Touching him was one thing, but allowing him to touch her, that was something completely different. Hesitantly, the girl reached her hand out, placing it in his as the two began walking, her head hanging slightly.​

Casimir led her down a long corridor, smiling widely. They walked down a regal sweeping staircase and out the front door.

She followed him as they walked, annoyed at how tight his hand was on hers. There was no way she'd be able to break away from him, not like this. And most certainly not with this damned jacket on. As they emerged into the outside world, the angel looked upwards at the grey sky, sighing heavily. "Where are we going?"

The park was good. Large open fields, a scarce number of trees. If she could only get away from him for a moment or two. "The park sounds wonderful."

Sansa stared out the window at the carriage moved, lips pursed as she tried to plot her escape. As cool as the weather was outside, she needed to take the coat off. The girl began slipping it off, wings laying flat against her as she leaned back, draping the piece of clothing across her lap. Unknowing what to say to him, she just sat there, sighing every now and then, watching him out of the corner of her eye.​

He frowned at her.
Why did she take her coat off? It was freezing cold outside; frost had formed on the plants.
And then he realised. Of course! She was going to fly away.

The moment the carriage stopped, the girl leapt from it, wings spreading and taking her higher and higher into the sky. My, it felt wonderful to have them spread apart like this; they'd been clammed up for entirely too long. But her gaze shifted downwards, taking in the sight of Casimir before disappearing into the clouds. The girl sighed softly, going higher and higher until she broke through the clouds, the sun nearly blinding her. But the warmth it radiated filled her form, caressing her feathers and skin. She couldn't leave Casimir there. Sure, he kidnapped her, and was trying to marry her, but he was just a spoiled prince with no one. "What am I doing." She groaned, dropping from the heavens after a few long minutes, landing a short distance away from him, inhaling deeply. "I told you a year. And I will stick to that. But, you must let me get out and stretch my wings every now and then. Understood?"

He stared at her, eyes wide and lips parted.
"You..." He breathed "You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

The angel sighed, pressing her hand to her face and staring at him through her fingers. "Understood? At least once every couple days. If you do that, I'll stay."

Casimir nodded in agreement. It was the least he could do. He was keeping her prisoner after all...
He walked over to her and smiled widely.
"You have magnificent wings, Sansa."

She felt relieved once he agreed to her terms, taking a step back quickly. "Thank you." Hesitantly, the girl look a step forward, extending one of them. "You can touch it if you want. They're really soft. And warm."

The touch of his hand sent shivers through her frame, the angel's eyes closing briefly, taking in the feel of his skin against her. Sansa suddenly imagined the two of them together, his hands tracing over her frame just as he was doing with her wings. A deep blush setting in as she stepped away from him, wrapping the wings around herself like a blanket. "Uhm...." She looked away from him, clearing her throat. "We should go."

Status
Not open for further replies.