A Requiem for Themelio: A Dirge for Tartarus (OOC/Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mhm. It seems as though he did in that last post of his...

Mine too! As much as I adored Dark Souls 1, I've completed Dark Souls 2 3 times already. I never really tried a faith-based build, though.
Dex-Faith builds are fucking awesome.

I find it funny that everyone so far has not noticed Darius' statement and his bashed up arm.

@Satiodelf if you can try to make your character like a thief or rogue lol then we will have a complete D&D hero set.

I find it funny that everyone so far has not noticed Darius' statement and his bashed up arm.

I knew I forgot something... Since no one has responded to it yet, I'll just edit my last post.

So I did forget she was blind.. So many RPs, so many characters... I will edit it, haha!
EDIT: Edited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I was curious if I could edit my CS and add an ability. The idea just came to me and I thought it would make sense for a secluded clan away from the restrictions of the church. In short I was thinking of adding an interesting magic.

basically a type of summoning magic where you can bind the soul of a beast you killed and summon its soul as a phantom to fight alongside you. I was thinking of Darius having the bound soul of his first dragon that he had to put down. I will say that it was a rare dragon and so was a tragic loss. The trick is the bound soul is only good for one use. after the battle, the spirit will be released from the object it is bound to.

basically a type of summoning magic where you can bind the soul of a beast you killed and summon its soul as a phantom to fight alongside you. I was thinking of Darius having the bound soul of his first dragon that he had to put down. I will say that it was a rare dragon and so was a tragic loss. The trick is the bound soul is only good for one use. after the battle, the spirit will be released from the object it is bound to.

If its a one time use, and if he can only have one bound soul at a time, then I could allow it. You might want to save it for later though,

@solReaper 's not posted in a long time. I know he's been really busy, but at this rate he'll be left behind...

@solReaper 's not posted in a long time. I know he's been really busy, but at this rate he'll be left behind...

Mhm...He has his own RP as well, aside from that.

Our characters are just talking for now, and I don't plan on doing anything major without him posting something, unless he intends to drop the RP.

Then I'll have Jarick fed to the Styx xP

I just got in a short post. I am starting to hint at a bit of weakness so that she actually has motivation to work with Iris. If she was perfect she would have killed the demon already and that would be boring.

A note I forgot to elaborate on fully in my character brief (and i'll go and update this after I make this post) is that Ijani's demonic magical abilities have been stolen directly from demons using magical devices that he invented. Some schools of magic such as lust, fear and lifesteal magic are normally impossible for mortals to cast, because they don't have the right kind of mana. Ijani's crystal foci siphon off the magical essence of an incapacitated demon and draw it into himself, altering the nature of his mana to be more demonic and allowing him to learn and cast spells from schools of magic the demon was able to use, though he does not gain any knowledge of how to use the magic through this. The process is quite dangerous and extremely painful, and it only works on Lleians.

In contrast, cultists rely on pacts with demons to be able to cast dark magic by drawing from the demon's own mana rather than their own. It's inefficient, and they're limited to the powers of the demon they have formed the pact with.

A note I forgot to elaborate on fully in my character brief (and i'll go and update this after I make this post) is that Ijani's demonic magical abilities have been stolen directly from demons using magical devices that he invented. Some schools of magic such as lust, fear and lifesteal magic are normally impossible for mortals to cast, because they don't have the right kind of mana. Ijani's crystal foci siphon off the magical essence of an incapacitated demon and draw it into himself, altering the nature of his mana to be more demonic and allowing him to learn and cast spells from schools of magic the demon was able to use, though he does not gain any knowledge of how to use the magic through this. The process is quite dangerous and extremely painful, and it only works on Lleians.

In contrast, cultists rely on pacts with demons to be able to cast dark magic by drawing from the demon's own mana rather than their own. It's inefficient, and they're limited to the powers of the demon they have formed the pact with.

Hmm~
I like that. Quite nice bit of lore for the race that~

Alright, everything's updated. It might be worth adding my character sheet to the first post, like you did with the others, though.

Alright, everything's updated. It might be worth adding my character sheet to the first post, like you did with the others, though.

...herpa derp. I knew I was forgetting to do something.

And Done~

Bah. I apologize to everyone, but I'm going to have to respectfully bow out. I'm just not feeling it anymore, I'm afraid. Good luck to you in the realm of Tartarus, and may your adventures bear fruit!

aww, welp I hate to see you go @solReaper, maybe we can use this music for your possible death/ farewell?

(also look at this art cover I found! it his how the demon king is going to look?)
pleasepleasepleaseplease!!!!
maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.