A Requiem for Themelio: A Dirge for Tartarus (OOC/Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
srry having a bit of writers block for what to put next. I'll but something up sometime tomorrow.

No worries~

If everyone could please wait for a bit so Trevinth can post, that would be awesome~

oh no worries this is giving me some material. Don't worry though Darius wont keep putting his foot in his mouth.

@Damien Nyr preferably both.

Also. I have a post in my head but I will need Dnanyu to put up a response to this argument before I can put it in.

Hmm~
Sorry, It's finals week and I'm a bit swamped with my studies at this moment. I'll try to get a post up soon for you guys~

lucky you just have finals left. I on the other hand start school again in a few weeks.

Meh~
Got you guys moving again but it wasn't really that great of a post. Sorry >_>

Jeez. Actually living life instead of sitting on my butt being the best looking thing in the room is tiring :/

Sorry about me being so scarce, but I recently graduated college and my life is rather chaotic right now. If this is the standard norm for other people, well, I might just quit life xP

On a more serious note, I will probably have time to move things along tomorrow afternoon sometime. Again, sorry about this guys.

congrats on graduating and no need to worry. I personally don't care too much about how long something will take so long as I know it will happen.

cool, i can't wait! i was just wondering why there weren't as many posts as there were a while ago.

cool, i can't wait! i was just wondering why there weren't as many posts as there were a while ago.

GAWDFREAKIN-
-The nature of this post has been redacted due to language unsuitable to for human ears that would make even the devil himself cringe at hearing. Please, for your saftey continue reading below-

*Ahem*

Sorry about that little outburst~
But!~
...I've got nothing. I've just been tired and unmotivated lately. Beginning to think starting this when I was so close to graduating may have been a bad idea >_>

Anyways....as of now, I'm uncertain when I'll be able to get things moving again.

I think I'm gonna go pass out on my bed now. I had a late night last night.

If you want I can try to get this moving again. You'll have to give me control of NPCs and what not, at least temporarily, but I can try to give this a jumpstart.

Please don't stress about it too much Rune. I and I'm sure at least most of us have been in your situation, so I understand. It'd be nice to get things moving again, but don't feel pressured to deliver if you can't manage it right now. That being said, it would be nice to have something to post about whilst you're gone. It's awkward that this happened at a point in the RP that relies on your input quite a lot.

It's been a while since you posted anything and I hate to nag but any idea when we might be able to get moving again?

I am, but Rune Alchemist hasn't been on for a month now. I'm not sure what to do about the RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.