A Requiem for Themelio: A Dirge for Tartarus (OOC/Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what happens now? Is solReaper gonna keep playing until his character can get into a situation where he gets killed off? Or is someone else going to have to take over his character until he gets killed off?

I think he should just die in a really crazy way and then have no one acknowledge it.

Trips on a rock and falls into the Styx, nobody notices and think he's just wandered off.

Character is coming along nicely. She is going to be stealthy, and is gonna be using a bow. I just have a few questions haha

the stuff our characters have is things from when they died, they didn;t have to salvage things from the realm right?

So, what happens now? Is solReaper gonna keep playing until his character can get into a situation where he gets killed off? Or is someone else going to have to take over his character until he gets killed off?
He's going to be the Styx's first victim, obviously xP

I'm going to have fun with that >:D

aww, welp I hate to see you go @solReaper, maybe we can use this music for your possible death/ farewell?

(also look at this art cover I found! it his how the demon king is going to look?)
pleasepleasepleaseplease!!!!

Now that, my dear Domoto, would be telling :P

the stuff our characters have is things from when they died, they didn;t have to salvage things from the realm right?

Yes - you are probably going to find better armor and things in the realm, though. Tartarus has a lot of lost...artifacts and history.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how Iwao and Darius are duking it out, just for him hiding a wound..
XD

to Darius hiding a wound reminds him of initiates that ended up getting themselves and their teams killed because the underestimated the seriousness of it to the group as a whole.

Oh, and meet Catherine. She'll kick your ass and then tello you why you lost. XD

TO be fair to Domo and Trev, a lot of people get their idea of hand-to-hand combat from movies, which is horrible because nothing in that would work. All too telegraphed and clumsy. lol

Yeah, it's just done that way to look more flashy. I don't think they actually wrote anything about their attacks being telegraphed like that, though.

I know. Catherine just isn't pleased with their preformence. Not saying anything about me, except that headbutts are terribly ineffective. All the other person needs to do is make sure you hit their forehead instead of their nose.

@Dnanyu you are goanna want to edit the part that says Darius has a dented gauntlet. I put in a earlier post where he took of the gauntlet to reveal his shattered arm that the gauntlet itself was undamaged.

@Dnanyu you are goanna want to edit the part that says Darius has a dented gauntlet. I put in a earlier post where he took of the gauntlet to reveal his shattered arm that the gauntlet itself was undamaged.
Oops, sorry! I must have forgotten.

Oh dear.

Trevinth, Iris isn't too pleased with Darius~
I suggest you be a bit more careful when speaking to her from now on xP
or not. And see if he can actually fight her xD

I doubt it. Though, he might be able to take her in these caves since she won't be able to use all of her abilities here~

Sorry for the kind of, smallish post. Been kinda busy today with finals coming up next week.

That said, I shall have us all encounter the friendly neighborhood corrupted water spirit soon xD

"oh lord I hope Iwao will just shut up" thought everyone reading my post I hope i just didn't create a big pile of either fluff or shite on the RP..
xD

Hmm~

Hope trevinth posts again soon. I would like to get things moving~

srry having a bit of writers block for what to put next. I'll but something up sometime tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.