A New Year Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh yes. I actually just moved here really." She told him as she stood there. "I came all the way from America. Papa just got a new job and forced us to move actually." She told him laughing. "The teachers gave us a lot of homework on the first day back and your sister was nice enough to help me." She said cheerfully as she stood there.

"Umm...can one or you show me to the bathroom so I can clean myself up?" She asked softly. "I don't think you want to see all of this." She said trying to keep her nose and hands covered.

"Ah then welcome here." he smiled and nodded pointing to a room down the hall, "Right there is the bathroom. Use whatever you need." his sister continued to whine, "Daarlinnng why won't you accept me?" he sighed, "Because my dearest sister. One reason and one reason alone. You are my blood related sister!" he gently chopped her head, "Ow..." he pried her from him and walked down the hall, "Please leave me alone sister. I don't have time for your shenanigans."

"Thank you." Opel said with a smile as she went into he bathroom and disappeared in it to get cleaned up.

Autumn was finally getting into her home and unlocked her front door walking in. "I'm home!" She called, though like she expected she was greeted by silence. Walking into the kitchen there was a note laying on the table. Reading over it she gave a small smile. "Staying late for work." She sake softly. "I guess I will be alone longer then I thought."

Shaking her head she grabbed a snack and took off up to her room. Going to get her homework done early.

He shut his door and quickly locked it before his sister could get in and harass him. Sighing he realized he had left his bag at the door. Shaking his head he walked to his bed and sat down, "Maybe he should just take a nap. Laying down he closed his eyes and smiled as he felt fatigue pull his mind into darkness.

Suukiori had planned for this. She grinned as she heard his door lock and pulled out a hairpin and knelt in front of his door. Listening she heard him flop down and take a nap. Smiling she quietly unlocked his door and snuck in closing the door behind her. He was in for a surprise. Silently walking up to his bedside she crawled up to snuggle next to him. Reaching behind her back she undid the apron tossing it lightly to the floor as she pressed her now naked body against him.

Autumn was studying hard with her homework, it took her about thirty minutes to finish it all. Smiling she fell back onto her bed and stretched out on it. "Well now that is over with." she said softly as she laid there, before rolling over and just letting herself fall off her bed. Groaning she let out a small sigh. "That hurt more then I thought it would." she whined as she laid there for a while still. Sighing she finally pushed herself up and started to take off out of her room once more.

"Man today was crazy." she said as she was walking into the kitchen, "Maybe tomorrow will be calmer, but I doubt it would. Thankfully too Yoko isn't part of the student body anymore. So I won't have to worry about her getting my files. Then Tomoya's sister..." her voice trailed off and she started laughing. "She is something else alright." she said with a grin, before stopping in the middle of the kitchen and looked around. "Maybe I should get a dog. People will start thinking I'm crazy if I keep talking to myself like this." she said laughing.

He mumbled in his sleep and rolled onto his back as she clung to him. The sudden movement made her moan because she was naked but she was enjoying every moment. She leaned up to his ear and quietly whispered, "I love you..." He grumbled and slept on.

Downstairs their mother just shook her head, "When will she learn that he doesn't like her that way..." She sighed and continued to set the table for dinner, "Then again when will he learn that they aren't blood relatives..." She shook her head again.

"Well it would be best to go and get her out of his room before he wakes up." his father said as he stood there. Sighing he went upstairs and to their sons room, slowly opening the door up. "Suukiori!" he said sternly though a harsh whisper. "Come on and get dressed, let him sleep and come help your mother with dinner." he said as he moved to grab the apron. He tossed it on her before going to pull her off of the bed.

Autumn was just getting her own dinner made up as it was getting later. She got a text a few hours before, her father telling that him and her mother were going to get something for themselves to eat, and to go ahead and make her own. So that was what she was starting to do, though in the back of her mind something felt wrong. It was getting dark out when her home phone started ring. "Hello?" she asked softly, though the words that came from the other line shook her to the core. She started to turn everything off, abandoning her food as she grabbed her cellphone and ran out the door.

She groaned, "But daaad..." She grumbled and grabbed the apron but didn't put it on, "He is my darling..." She stood up after she kissed his cheek and Tomoya rolled onto his side in his sleep. She mumbled fine and walked out still stark naked and into the room over that was hers, "One day he will be mine..."

"Of course he will." he said laughing as he let her go. "Just get changed." he told her. Opal had already left before it got too late out and thanked them for letting her come over.

The next morning started like any other. With the rush of getting to school and getting something to eat. The weather outside was nice and cool, and there was no cloud in sight. Though there was indeed something off. As the first period class was starting Autumn was no where to be found, though she did show up half way through the period. When she came into the class room, the teacher didn't even bother to get on to her for being late. Her hair was pulled up into a low and messy bun and she looked more tried and worn down then anything else.

She slowly made her way to her desk, and sat her book bag down. She didn't look at anyone or say anything to anyone. Instead she just sat down and laid her head down on her desk. Covering her face up by placing both arms in front of her and blocking everything else out.

Tomoya watched with worry as she sat down and immediately put her head on her desk. He wanted to reach out to her and find out what was wrong. He looked at the teacher was continuing the lecture. He shook his head and raised his hand, "Sensei may I take my VP outside for a second?" She looked over at Tomoya and blushed slightly as she nodded. He stood up and grabbed Autumn's arm pulling her up out of the chair, "Come on Autumn..." He pulled her with him out into the hallway where he leaned her against the wall and he set his hand on the wall next to her head. Looking into her eyes that seemed tormented his expression softened, "Hey...look at me..."He leaned in close, "Autumn talk to me... What is the matter?"

When he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up from her chair, it was like he was doing half of the work. She seemed almost reluctant to go out into the hallway with him, even more so to talk. She let him lean her against the wall, and that is where she stayed. Though she wouldn't look at him at all. She kept her eyes down cast and off to one side of the floor. She shook her head when he told her to look at him, and then again when he asked her what was wrong. "Nothing is wrong, just leave me alone Tomoya." her voice was so soft it was almost hard to hear at first. Even with her words it was easy to tell that she was just trying to push everyone away from her.

He raised his other hand and softly slapped her cheek, "I can't do that..." He shut his eyes tightly and looked to the side, "I need you to talk to me..." He shook his head, "I am not going to allow you to push me away like this. Not with how I feel..." He put a hand to his mouth having said too much, "I want to help. You clearly aren't happy. Please I am begging you...talk to me..."

When he slapped her cheek is when she finally looked at him. Even though it was soft, it still shocked her. It was then that tears just started to well up in her eyes and she started to lash out without even meaning to. "What do you care, what does anyone care?!" she yelled at him as she stood there. "Just leave me alone!" she yelled before she started to break down. The tears were streaming down her face and she was slowly starting to slide down the wall. "I'm all alone." she cried as she pulled her hands up to cover her face and started to cry even harder then before.

He grabbed her arms and pulled her back up, "I care! Alright! I care!" He looked into her eyes tears starting to show in his own, "We can't stay right here not with everyone so close..." He shook his head dropping his voice to a more quieter tone, "You are not alone...I am here...I will always be here for you..." He quickly pulled her away from the wall and started to drag her down the hall to the Student Council Room. Halfway there he stopped pulling her and just picked her up carrying her the rest of the way. He opened the door and shut it behind them setting her on the couch. Kneeling in front of her he looked in her eyes, "Now please I beg of you...tell me what is going on..."

She had started to follow after him when he started to drag her down the hallway. Though when he picked her up, she wrapped her arms around his neck. Clinging tightly to him, like he was the only one that was keeping her grounded. When he cared her, he could tell just how bad she was shaking, and how much harder it was getting to breath for her as she cried. She didn't want to, but at that point there was no way she could keep it in any longer.

Even after he sat her down on the couch, she was still clinging to him, she leaned forward with her head buried into his shoulder. "My mom and dad." she said between her tears chocking on them as she dug her nails into his shirt. "They were in an accident last night...and I didn't even get to say goodbye to them." she cried as she sat there.

He hugged her tightly feeling her shake, "Shh..." He closed his eyes as he leaned his head on her shoulder, "It's ok now..." He moved a hand to her head holding it close to his shoulder, "I am here for you..." He felt a tear threaten his eyes as her emotions started to overpower him.

Sighing softly he gently pulls away his head to look in her tear filled eyes, "Hey...I know you are probably going through a lot right now but I need you to stay strong..."

"It won't ever be okay." she cried as she sat there with him shaking her head. When he looked in her eyes it was a whole new side to her. She looked so vulnerable, like any thing could send her deeper into a depression that she was already going to have to over come. "I don't know how strong I can stay." she told him as she sat there. "I'm scared, I don't want to go back home because no one is ever going to be there for me again." she told him. "No one is going to wish me good night, or tell me good morning or tell me they love me anymore."

He softly whispered, "Then you don't have to go back home..." He could see how distraught she was and wanted to help but he didn't know what to do. Grimacing to himself he gently watched and then made up his mind, "I know so someone who would say those things to you..." He leaned in close then his lips connected with hers in a kiss. He sat there kissing her for a little before he pulled away and said softly, "Me..."

"Then where can I go?" She asked looking at him with a tear stained face. It was hard for her to see what she should do. Her world had been turned upside down and there was no way that she could fix it.

When his lips touched hers though she got really still, slowly she started to calm down once again. When he told her that be would tell her all those things, a weak smile fell on her face. Moving forward she wrapped her arms around his neck and nodded her head ever so slightly as she leaned into him once more."Okay." She whispered. "Can I stay in here with you today?" She asked, her voice hardly above a whisper.

He held her close as she hugged him. He smiled softly happy that she hadn't rejected the idea. Pulling away he looks into her eyes once more, "Of course you can stay here..." He smiled and leaned his forehead on hers, "I will alert the teachers of the circumstances and we will make it work." Not wanting to move they stayed there for a little, "So..." He smiled nervously, "You know why I said I would be the one who did that? I was offering you a bed at my home and me being your...l-l-lover..."

Status
Not open for further replies.