A New Year Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
She laughed and nodded her head as she grabbed hold of his hand and held onto it. Rushing out the back way with him. Once they got outside she slowed down, but she still had a light hold of his hand. "That was a close one huh?" she asked laughing as they walked. "You are a heart breaker with all these girls chasing after you. Even your sister." she told him playfully as they walked.

"Real funny Autumn..." He couldn't help but smile because it was true. He had broken many girls' hearts in the past and his sister...was just a lost cause because she had a deeply rooted brother complex and wouldn't let him go. He shook his head, "My sister is just crazy like that."

"Why thank you I thought it was pretty funny myself." she said with a grin as she walked their way back to the front with him to leave the school. "Well...I guess it's healthy to have an amount of crazy in your life. Keeps you on your toes." she said laughing as they walked. "So what are you going to do now. Head home?" she asked tilting her head to the side.

He thought for a second, "Well my first instinct would be to go home but I have a bad feeling my sister is planning something crazy since she missed me on the way out..." he looked at her, "Thanks for the rescue by the way." he kept walking down the street a little, "I guess I really don't exactly have an option but to go home." he chuckled and gently let go of her hand, "What about you?"

She let him let go and nodded her head as she put her hands behind her back once gain. "I think I am going to go home too." she told him. "Even on the first day of school they gave me homework to work out." she said laughing a bit. "I kind of fell a sleep in my classes, so this is my punishment. The teachers here really come down on you hard for sleeping." Autumn told him with a sigh. "

She then looked up a the sky and tilted her head to the side. "Mom and dad won't be home for a few more hours as well." she muttered more to herself then to him. "That means I can get a quick snack, watch some tv and then get to work." she said cheerfully.

He laughed a little before stopping and looking at her, "I thought I told you to not fall asleep." he chuckled some more, "I gave you fair enough warning so don't blame me." he smiled as he thought about his day and how it had really been paperwork, "I wish I had homework like a normal student. Instead I had to complete a pile of papers for the school and student council."

"Hush." she told him laughing. "Well maybe if you were in some of my classes I would have a better time staying awake." she said sticking her tongue out at him. "That sounds awfully boring though, doing all that paper work all day." she said before making a face. "If you ever need any help...I don't mind you pulling me out of my classes." she said laughing. "Or you know, you can always do my homework if you ever miss that kind of stuff." she said playfully.

He laughed, "I will only pull you out if I absolutely have to." Smiling he looked at her, "I may end up helping with your homework but I will not do it for you..." He couldn't help but chuckle, "I just hope you can keep up with school if you keep falling asleep."

"Well I mean helping with paper work so you don't get paper cuts, seems like an awfully important job." she told him with a grin. "And I can keep up with school work just fine." she said happily as she stood there. "I get B's on my test and most of my homework always comes back with an A, so there isn't much to worry about." she said cheerfully.

"I guess I might call you in more then if I absolutely need to." He smiled and set his hand on her shoulder, "You are going to be my savior at this rate..." He laughed lightly, "I know about your grades. Remember I have read your file." He chuckled, "Oh how I love having so much info at my disposal."

She blushed lightly when he reminded her that he had her file. Laughing a bit herself she slowly nodded. "Yeah I guess that is true. I kind of forgot about that." she told him with a grin. "That is kind of creepy too." Autumn told him with a small laugh as she stood there. Just seeming to be relaxing for the time being.

"It really depends on how you look at the situation." he chuckled as they came to a fork in the road, "Well I have to go this way so unless you go the same way I will see you tomorrow."

"I go the other way." she said laughing as she came to a stop. "I will see you tomorrow then. I already assume you know my number as well. So if you need anything just give me a call." she said happily. She gave him a small wave of goodbye, before starting to walk to her house once more. Humming softly to herself as she did so, not seeming to have a worry in the world right then.

He waved smiling, "Farewell Autumn..." dropping his arm to his side he turned and made his way down the street, "I wonder what sort of crazy idea my sister has come up with this time?" he sighed and after a little stopped outside his house. Taking a deep breath he walked up to the door and opened it walking inside, "I'm home!" he shut the door turning around not seeing anyone. Taking off his shoes he looks up and falls backwards in surprise, "AH! Suukiori! What are you doing?!"

Kneeling in front of him on the floor was his sister wearing absolutely nothing but an apron. She giggled and smiled, "Welcome home darling! What you like first? Would you like dinner or a bath or do you...want me?" she blushed and scooted a little closer towards him. He stared in shock as the top of her breasts were visible as she leaned forward, "Okay you need to not...." he looked about in panic becoming very flustered, 'What do I do...what do I do?' he saw his possible escape and dropped his backpack sprinting for the stairs to get to his room but his sister was faster.

"Where do you think you are going darling?" she asked innocently as she grabbed his ankles tripping him. She crawled slowly up to him smiling deviously, "You don't have the help of that girl Autumn to save you now." she whispered in his ear rubbing herself on him, "Please darling..." he shook his head furiously and struggled to get away from her.

The door from upstairs in Suukiori's room could be heard opening up, and a female voice could be heard calling out as well. As her footsteps could be heard, getting closer to the two of them. "Hey Suukiori I know you told me to stay in your room, but I have a question about this homewor-" her words were cut off as she looked at the scene before her. She stared at the two for what seemed like a long time, at first it didn't seem like it phased her. Then all at once her eyes got wide, and her face started to change to the color of a tomato.

She let out a startled scream and quickly covered her eyes as she stood at the top of the steps. "I am sorry, I didn't know this is why you wanted me to stay upstairs. I didn't know you two were into such things." She said as she spread her fingers a part to look at them. 'Should I watch to see what happens, no that is creepy. Isn't that her brother as well. I thought I saw him at school.' her thoughts were just as fast and as panicked as she was. She quickly closed her fingers again, and went to take off running back to the room.

But because she wasn't watching what she was doing when she was running, she slammed hard into the wall and knocked herself back. "Ow!" she cried loudly as she sat on the floor. Pulling her hands away she felt a trickle of something warm running down her nose and past her lips and chin. It took her a moment to realize she just gave herself a nose bleed.

He looked up at the new arrival, "Uhm...Hello there and welcome to our home..." he managed to pry his sister off of him and he stands up, "I hope you will dismiss my sister's behavior." he tried to walk but Suukiori was clinging to his legs, "Darling...don't leave me..." he sighed and started to drag her with him as he made his way up the stairs, "Ow...ow...ow...ow...dar-ow-ling..." she moaned at him as her head started to hit the steps.

She was holding her nose shut and nodded her head ever so slowly as she at on the floor and looked at the two of them. "Does this happen all the time?" she asked as she sat there. She winced each time his sister had hit her head, but she couldn't help but laugh a bit about it as well. "I am guessing." she said as she slowly starting to stand back up. "I am Opal, and you must be...Darling?" she asked rising an eyebrow. "Well that's all she kept saying..well it was more Darling Brother." she said as she looked at him

He sighed as he made it to the top step, "Sadly yes. It happens quite frequently. However this is a new stunt." he chuckled, "A pleasure to meet you Opal. My name is Tomoya." he shook his head, "I honestly don't doubt that she was rambling on about me. She happens to suffer from a serious case of a brother complex." He looked at her nose, "You need a tissue or something to clean up?"

"It's nice to meet you Tomoya, I would shake your hand, but I am kind of gross." she said laughing a bit as she stood there. "I see...well that is interesting. I thought maybe you two did...well you know." she said laughing. "And it was her turn to be the dominate one." Opal explained. "Oh no I don't need a tissue or anything. I have some in my backpack, but thank you anyways." she said kindly.

He laughed very lightly, "No. We do not do such things although I am sure that my dearest sister wishes we did." he looked down at his sister who was trying to climb up his legs to get to his torso and face, "Don't be so mean darling..." she whined as he shook his head, "So Opal why are you here right now? Before you came out I heard something about homework."

Status
Not open for further replies.