A New Year Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
She had blushed when he ruffled her hair, a smile still on her face. "We always are...or at least I am." Autumn to him happily. She had kept following her friend down the hallway laughing and talking, and they were half way to the class room before she came to a stop. "Crap I forgot my book bag!" she said as she stood there. "You go on ahead Poppy I will meet you in the class room!" she told her. "Alright, but hurry you don't want to be late!" Poppy called back to her.

Autumn was sprinting down the hallway, cursing herself as she did so. 'Nothing is going right for me today.' she thought to herself. 'At least I get to see Tomoya for a little bit more' her eyes went wide with the sudden thought, a blush falling onto her face. Where had that thought come from? Shaking it off, she stopped in front of the Student Council door and opened it up. "Sorry, I forgot my book...bag." her words trailed off as she took in the new girl, her head tilting to the side ever so slightly.

"Pardon me." she said a bit more firmly as she moved to get into the room. "This is held for the student council only. If you are not a member nor do you have any business with the student council, I would suggest for you to leave." She had glanced at Tomoya's face, and just by one look she could tell something was off. Her eyes slowly trailed back to the woman, watching her movements ever so carefully.

Yoko just glanced at her then returned her attention to Tomoya, "Who is this little bitch?" her voice was silky and it almost didn't sound like an insult, "Come on Tomoya speak up!" she smiled at him her black hair falling forward a little so a few strands rested on her breasts. His face was one of terror as he stumbled for words, "Th-this...is...Autumn....she is my Vice President." he gulped a little as he glanced at Autumn.

She looked over at Autumn, "Oh is that so?" her face had a bright smile on it but it felt like a haunting aura could be felt in the room, "Well then Autumn dear could you give me and my Tomoya some time. He needs a little time to catch up with his old President."

When she called her a bitch, Autumn could only take in a deep breath and slowly let it go. She moved and gently shut the door behind them "My, my, I thought an old lady as yourself would have some manners." she shot back as she turned around to look back over at Yoko. She could feel the aura, and it was safe to say that she was indeed scared of this woman. But with the look on Tomoya's face, she felt that she had to stay there. She couldn't leave him, not after what she had heard, and how he looked so terrified. She would hate herself for leaving him.

Autumn only gave her a sickeningly, overly sweet smile when she asked her to leave. "Well my dear," she started, the word dripping with venom. "I could leave you two alone, but I won't." Autumn told her, holding her hands behind her back. "What ever you have to tell him can be said in front of me...and I really don't plan on leaving any time soon." she told her.

Her smile vanished, "I am afraid that you are wrong." she stood up, "I don't have to speak to him with you here. You don't need to hear it. It is meant for him and him alone." she glared daggers at Autumn, "Don't calm me dear either. My name is Yoko Minene. I was the Student Council President of this school last year before I graduated out." she smiled and took a step towards Autumn, "So unless you want to get hurt I would suggest you leave."

Tomoya was speechless. He was rooted to the spot and his mouth couldn't form words. Listening to their exchange he was happy that Autumn was standing her ground but this wasn't the right person to do that with. Yoko was dangerous. He had watched her defeat 20 adults single handedly. Looking over shakily he shook his head at Autumn telling her to get her bag and go. If she stayed in here and continued to argue with Yoko who would know what she might do.

"Interesting Miss. Minene, just like your name isn't dear, my name isn't 'little bitch'." she told her as she stood there. "I hate showing that ugly side, though it appears you have no problem showing such a side." she told her a small grin on her face. "You also shouldn't really be caring your personal matters into the school now should you Miss. Minen. If you are interested in talking to the president, then you shouldn't have a problem having the Vice President listen in either. Seeing as that I am to be at his side and help him complete tasks that he wouldn't be able to. Now if I don't know what is going on, how can I help or perform my job?" Autumn started. She saw the look Tomoya gave her, but she didn't move out of the room. She didn't know what the other girl could do, but she still didn't want to leave him. "If you graduated last year, you understand I could call some teachers to get you out of the building, right?" she asked.

"Especially if you are posing a threat to the students or staffs safety." her heart was beating hard against her chest as she watched the woman approach her. "So go ahead and hurt me all you want if that is to make you feel better. But remember, who are the police and teachers going to believe here?" she asked. "Any bruises of finger prints left on my arms or body could be lead straight back to you. So pick what you do carefully."

She smirked, "You are smart. However that smartness could get you hurt. Fingerprints aren't easily found on a body." she leaned in close to Autumn, "Frankly this 'personal matter' is between me and your adorable little president. We have much catching up to do. If you don't hurry and oblige I will be forced to make sure you never get to see him again." she smiled, "All the teachers here are wusses and I am only threatening you." she stood up and moved to Tomoya, "Now if you will excuse us." she grabbed his arm holding him close to her.

Tomoya stood there open mouthed unsure of how to react. Yoko was getting mad he could tell. It was in her posture. He had known her for a year and already knew her emotions and reactions. When she grabbed his arm he could feel her breasts and his cheeks flushed a bright pink as she started to tug him in the direction of the door, "I-I...U-uhmm...." he struggled to speak but couldn't find the words to say anything.

When she leaned in close to Autumn, she had pulled her head away from her's giving the older girl a glare. She stood watching her, trying not to be overcame by any fear that she was feeling. Sure her body was telling her to run and get away from the woman, but she couldn't really bring herself to do it. Not yet anyways. She listened to the woman's threats and it wasn't that she wasn't taking heed of them. She was, but maybe she was just too stupid to listen to them.

As Yoko grabbed Tomoya's arm and drug him to the door, Autumn reached out and grabbed him by the hand, holding onto it tightly. "Tomoya, do you honestly want to go with this girl?" she asked him, her voice soft, yet firm all at the same time. "If you don't want to, I am not going to let you go then. If you feel unsafe then I will follow after the two of you. I care for you Tomoya and I have your best interest in heart. I'm not going to let some old lady scare me off, alright?"

He felt his arms get pulled apart between the two girls, 'So this is what it's like to be fought over huh?' He didn't say this only thought it before looking at Autumn, "I don't want to go right now Yoko. I feel that if you need to talk to me about what you said at the end of last year it can wait." He said softly after he mustered the courage to speak. He smiled at Autumn before turning to Yoko who stared at him with an unchanging expression.

"Fine." She scoffed and let go of him before stepping back with her hands behind her back, "Oh by the way pretty thing." She says to Autumn, "I am only one year older than you." She smiled and walked away her hips swaying.

Autumn had smiled back at Tomoya happy to see that he found the courage to speak once again. She also couldn't help but grin as Yoko scoffed at them. 'Looks like I won...for now.' she thought to herself as she watched her carefully. When Yoko said that she was only a year older then herself, she couldn't help but hide the shock. "Could of fooled me." she muttered as she watched her go.

When she was gone though Autumn started to let go of Tomoya's hand, though he would of felt the slight shake it gave before she pulled away. "That was...interesting." she said softly as she stood there. "Jeez if I would of know I would have to deal with this, I might of turned your vice president offer down." she said laughing a bit. "But being serious...you are okay?" she asked looking him over.

He watched her go with worry in his eyes. She knew where he lived so she was bound to be there. She was a genius like that. She had skipped two grades for her intellect. He sighed and shook his head looking at her, "I should have expected her to pull something like this. She skipped two grades for how smart she was." He managed a smile, "Thanks for standing your ground like that. It helped me out a lot." He nodded his head, "I am fine thanks. Just a little shaken up."

She nodded her head slightly, "I can see why, she is freaking crazy." she half whispered as she stood there. "And how could of I not stood my ground for you, you were as white as a ghost." she told him with a grin. Though the look of worry started to fall onto her face again as she saw his eyes. "Look if she is at your house when you get there, just leave." she told him. "Or if she is waiting for you outside come back into the building or something." she told him.

"If you need a place to stay as well, we have an extra bedroom at my house, so you are always welcome to come there." she told him. "My mom and dad wouldn't mind either. We could just say you are having a bit of trouble at home or something and you are waiting for the things to calm down." Autumn offered.

"That's the thing is that she isn't quite crazy just a little obsessive." He smiled at her offer, "Thank you for your kind offer but I will survive. It's not like I can't hold my own." He gently grabbed her hand and looked in her eyes, "Thank you Autumn."

"Well I am going to call her crazy." she told him with a grin as she stood there with him. Slowly starting to relax now that Yoko was gone. When he declined her offer she could only nod. She couldn't force him to go to her house, though if he really needed a place to go her offer would always hold open. When he grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes she couldn't help but blush.

Smiling she nodded her head a bit. "You are welcome." she told him softly as she stood there. "My offer still holds open, so if you ever need to call or what ever I will be right there." she told him.

He smiled nodding his head, "I can only thank you for this." He let go of her hand and stood up straight, "If I ever have need of your offer I will take advantage of it." He chuckled and checked his watch, "You might want to hurry and grab your bag then get to class. It starts in 2 minutes."

"Alright." she said with a smile as she stood there. When he told her she only had two minutes to get to class her eyes went wide. "Crap." she said softly as she rushed over and grabbed her book bag. "Alright, I will see you later then. Be careful alright?" she asked. Without thinking about it she gave him a quick hug before pulling away and starting to rush down the hallway once again. 'Let's hope I am not too awfully late.' she said as she sprinted down the hallways.

He laughed lightly as she ran out in a hurry, "Be careful..." He shook his head lightly and moved to the chair behind the desk, "Now for some work..." He sighed and pulled out a pen and some papers then started writing up reports and such.

Things seemed to be fine the rest of the day after that little incident. When the final bell rang for class to before, Autumn stood up and stretched herself out. Sighing she started to collect her school bag once again. A lot of the students, mainly the girls, seemed to pay her little mind. Though she would often get the harsh brush of a backpack or shoulder against her as they moved past. Though she didn't seem to pay much mind to it.

She started to walk out into the hallway, holding her hands behind her back and replying the days events in her head. Though the main one that kept coming back was with Yoko. Each though was good enough to give her a chill down her back.

He set the pen down looking at the stack of papers he had completed. Shaking his head he sighed and stood up, "Thank goodness the day is over..." He smiled and grabbed his bag slinging it over his shoulder as he made his way to the door walking out and locking the door, "See ya tomorrow room." He chuckled and turned to make his way to the front gate. Stopping he hears a voice, "DARLING!!" His eyes widen and he looks around moving to hide behind the wall hoping his sister doesn't see him.

As he moved behind it, he had bumped into Autumn. She had heard the shrike as well and it made her cringe on the inside. Though the smile was hard to hide from her face. Laughing she looked up at him. "Want to sneak out the back way?" she whispered as she was going to take his hand and lead him out back to dodge around his sister.

He jumped at her voice and almost ran back out into sight, "Oh jeez..." He sighed placing a hand on his chest, "Don't scare me like that..." He smiled and noticed her hand making its way to his. He chuckled and grabbed her hand softly, "Taking the back way sounds like an excellent plan."

Suukiori looked around in confusion. She had just seen her darling but he had disappeared. Shaking her head she sighed, "I will find him later. He will pay for leaving his lovely future wife behind." She smiled and skipped off towards her home.

Status
Not open for further replies.