A New Year Begins

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She nodded her head as she looked at him. "Especially Yoko or your sister. I don't know which one I should be more worried about." she said with a grin as she laid there with him. Her hand coming up to lightly touch his hair and face as well. She seemed to be studying him as much as he was studying her. She took in the shape of his lips and the way his eyes were looking right then. Autumn couldn't help but smile when he kissed her cheek. "Thank you." she said as he commented about letting the school know what was going on. "It means a lot to me, and I wish I could just stay here like this forever. Not having to worry about anything or anyone." she said softly.

He laughed at the mention of the two girls, "We may not want to forget Samantha. The girl with a crush on me. She is a wild card. She may have perfect grades but was accepted into an insane asylum a couple years back and was then released shortly after..." He recalled from the file on her, "Don't worry about the school itself though. It will give you compensation for your loss and will represent you at your parents funeral if you decide you don't want to attend."

She seemed to cringe at that thought of the girl going to the mental ward. "Well let's hope that wild card has calmed down." she said laughing as she laid there with him. "That is nice of the school though. But I will still be tending the funeral. It will really be the last time I will ever get to say good bye." she whispered as she pressed her head against him and closed her eyes once more. The words just seeming to torment her and hurt her as she said them. "Can we not talk about that right now though?" she asked weakly.

"One can only hope..." He smiles and nods holding her close and nuzzling her head, "I am sorry... I won't mention it again until you think it is okay..." He closes his eyes and breathes in the smell of her hair, "If you want I can go with you to the funeral..." He listened to her voice and how it sounded tormented by her parents dying. Kissing her head the smile on his face goes away as he thinks of her and how hard it must be to have to live without her parents now.

She nodded her head ever so slowly as when he told her that he wouldn't say anything about her parents until she was ready. When he said that he would come to their funeral, a small smile fell on her face. "Thank you." she whispered. "I would like that a lot if you can come." she told him. She was lightly running her hands through his hair. More like petting him in a way. "How much time do we have left of school?" she asked softly.

Smiling he nodded, "Then I shall come and accompany you there." He glanced down at his watch, "Let's see we have about one more hour. Wow... We kind of slept away the day didn't we?" Laughing softly he smiled at her hand in his hair. Closing his eyes he nuzzled up to her and kissed her neck.

She laughed a bit and nodded her head. "We did." she told him. "I guess we needed the sleep." she said with a smile. When he kissed her neck a deep blush fell on her face and a small shiver went down her back. She bite her bottom lip before starting to laugh, placing her head against him once again. "That felt oddly good." she said laughing once more.

"Personally I will agree with that statement." he softly wrapped his arms around her waist and he felt the shiver, "Did that feel strange?" he looked at her smiling at her obvious happiness and discomfort. Leaning his head on hers he nuzzles her head smiling.

She laughed a bit and nodded her head. "It did feel strange, but I liked it." she whispered as she closed her eyes once again and was just relaxing with him. Autumn stayed close to him as she was happy to be in their own little bubble in that room. Where no one was bothering them, or going to barge in at any moment.

He smiled closing his eyes nodding, "Well you can expect more from me..." Laughing softly he rolled onto his back with her on his chest. Her smaller frame felt so fragile compared to his but he felt he had to protect her all the more, "Thankfully no one should be bothering us anytime soon..." Suddenly there is a loud knock at the door. He stared at the door in shock, "Oh dear..." he whispered softly as he set her to his side, "Act asleep..." he made his way to the door and opened it.

"Oh hello Samantha why are you here?" he opened the door wide to reveal a black haired girl.
swirl.jpg

"Well recently I heard that you may have need of a treasurer." her voice was soft and slightly melodic. She smiled and walked over to the open window and she was wearing her normal clothes, "I was excused early so I figured I would change and come see if you wanted me aboard."

She laughed as she looked at him. "Okay." she said with a smile as she laid on his chest, reaching up to kiss him once more. Though the sudden and hard knock made her jump. Looking to the door she looked to Tomoya and quickly nodded her head. "Alright." she said softly. She closed her eyes and acted like she was sleeping, though she was listening to was being said. Her stomach twisted a little though as she heard Samantha talking to him, and wanting to join their little team.

He raised a hand to his chin thinking for a second, "I understand the situation and your grades would be nominal for the position however you have no previous work with positions such as this..." He turns his gaze to her, "If you have an objection to my claim please speak up..."

She took a steadying breath and gazed over at Tomoya with her blackish eyes, "I would say I am more than qualified for the position. You pretty much said so yourself." She smiled happily closing her eyes, "Come on please... I really want to do this..."

He sighed, "Or you just want to be with me..." Putting a hand to his head he looks to Autumn who is fake sleeping and sighs, "I will consider your proposal for this. In the meantime please exit this room." He gestured to the door.

"Fine. If you want to think about it then think about. But if you decide to have me." She hands him a small piece of paper, "You will know where to find me..." Smiling she walked out of the room and into the hall waving as she shut the door.

As soon as the door was shut and Autumn knew she was gone, she buried her head into the couch, but she would be able to hear her laughing as she laid there. Slowly she sat up and looked at him, a grin on her face. "Tomoya how ever can I keep you mine if all these girls are chasing after you?" she told him playfully as she sat got up and started to walk over to him.

Smiling she moved over to him, resting her head against his arm. "Is that her address?" she asked rising an eyebrow at the paper. "Maybe this VP will have to tag along with you if you go there." she said jokingly.

He sighed as the door shut then perked up to hear Autumn laughing. Turning a skeptical eye as she sits up he shrugs, "I have no clue how I am going to keep you either..." He laughed lightly and wrapped his arms around her, "I wouldn't mind if you tagged along but who knows what would happen if you came with me to her home?" He smiled and nuzzled her neck softly, "Nice job on the acting by the way..."

She leaned into him as he wrapped his arms around her. Her own arms going around him as she just relaxed for the time being. "I think it would be fine if I came over there. I am the VP too, so I should have some say in what's going on.' she said with a smile as she reached up to lightly kiss him. "Really I am just want to make sure you are safe." she said softly. "And thank you, I always thought I was a good actress." she said with a small smile.

"You prove a valid point..." Shrugging nonchalantly he smiles, "Well one thing for sure is that you certainly aren't a bad one." He laughed softly, "You don't need to worry about my safety. Instead let me worry about yours..." He leaned his head down and nuzzled her cheek softly, "I wouldn't be able to face myself if I knew I let you get hurt."

"Well I am glad I am not a bad one." she said with a smile as she stood there with him. She was relaxed and just seemed content as she stayed near his side. She kissed his cheek when he nuzzled her and couldn't help but smile. "I think I would be fine around them honestly. I can stick of for myself...most of the time." she told him with a grin. "You don't have anything to fear."

"Yet I have everything to fear..." He sighed softly enjoying her near him, "I have right to fear everything but yet also nothing should I fear." He chuckled, "Being the president is slightly stressful at this school. So having someone to talk to like this is nice..."

She nodded her head as she stood there with him. "I am glad you find it nice." she said gently. "I am always here if you need me too." she told him as she rested her head against his chest. "I will listen and help you as much as I can. I promise." she told him.

He smiled softly, "Thank you Autumn..." bringing the paper in front of his eyes it was a phone number. Sighing loudly he grabbed his phone from his pocket and quickly put it in his contacts before looking back to her, "I guess we should leave soon so that you can meet my family and get acquainted with what will be yours." smiling softly he gently let go of her and walked over grabbing his bag, "What do you say?"

Status
Not open for further replies.