A New Year Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh shush." she said sticking her tongue out at him, before smiling and continuing her walk with him. Though she was slightly disturbed when the girl came out of no where and latched herself onto Tomoya. She had already thought that it was Samantha, though when she heard it was only his sister she started to laugh.

"Darling?" she asked with a grin on her face. The smile spoke as if she was going to use the pet name against him now, seeing as he didn't like it when his sister called him by it. "Oh come now, you are your sisters darling." she teased as she started to laugh. Smiling she gave a small bow to Suukiori. "It's very nice to meet you, I didn't know he had a sister." she said kindly as she stood there.

He sighed dropping his head, "Yes I have a sister and she has a brother complex. A very severe one." he stuck out his arm as she came at him again trying to kiss him. His hand was on her face, "Dearest sister. Is there no way for you to learn it will never happen?" she grabbed his hand and moved it down to her breasts, "Of course there isn't." she giggled with a childish look on her face.

This action made him blush immensely and he quickly brought his hand back to himself, "You would think that after living with this for years I would be used to it." he shook his head and weakly pointed at Autumn, "I would not advise calling me darling. Who knows what my sister might do." he pointed a thumb at her who was staring at Autumn with a hateful stare, "Stay away from my darling!"

Autumn couldn't help but stare at them as they interacted a small smile spreading onto her face. "It's almost like something out of an anime." she whispered more to herself then to him and his sister. Though when she put Tomoya's hand on her breast, a bright blush fell onto Autumn's face, and she looked up to see Tomoya's face. It wasn't long before she had erupted in laughter. "Tomoya, I have never seen your face so red!" she said between her laughs.

She listened to Tomoya's advice, though the hateful look she was getting was a bit of a shocker. Even though Autumn should of been use to it by now. A small smile started to spread on her face as she looked at her. "Sorry, but I can't really stay away from him." she said hooking her arm with Tomoya. "I am his VP, so we have to be around each other at some point, to work together." she explained in a half teasing way.

He felt his face redden even more as she grabbed his other arm. Looking down at her he silently mouthed, 'Good Job.' He looked over at his sister who had googly eyes, "Tell it isn't true darling."

He sighed and nodded, "Yes she is the Vice President. My VP." He smiled but frowned as she grabbed his arm and held it between her breasts and shit her eyes tightly, "Don't lie to me!" He looked at Autumn with exasperated look, "I am serious. Come on help me out here Autumn."

Autumn laughed as she stood there watching the two of them. Shaking her head ever so slightly. "This is almost too funny to pass up. I have never seen you so red." She said playfully. Smiling she kept her arm around his. "He isn't joking though. He made it official at the assembly today."

"How about we get some lunch?" She asked trying to change the mind direction. "You wouldn't want your darling brother to to hungry would you?" She asked.

"That's right I did. Weren't you there?" she answered quickly, "No." he sighed looking defeated, "You know what let's just go get some food I am starving." his sister perked up at the mention of food, "Oh darling you know that i love you so much I made you a lunch!" she smiled happily and pulled a boxed lunch seemingly from nowhere.

Looking surprised he took the box, "Thanks I guess." she smiled, "Anything for my darling!" waving she ran off to the cafeteria. He slowly turned holding the box, "Okay then now that all that is over lets go to the council room. Actually go find your friend Poppy. I would like to speak with her as soon as possible."

She laughed a bit as she watched his sister run off. Shaking her head as she looked up to Tomoya. "What a caring sister darling." she told him teasingly. "You know I am not going to drop this now, it's too good not to." she said laughing as she stood there. When he told her to go find Poppy, she nodded her head. 'Alright, I am sure she will be in here some where. You can go ahead and go there now if you want." she told him with a smile before starting to walk into the cafeteria.

She was looking around, and it was taking a few minutes before she found her friend. "Poppy." she said happily. "Oh Autumn there you are!" she said. "I was saving a spot for you. Where is your little boyfriend?" she asked teasingly. Autumn blushed brightly and shook her head. "Don't say things like that out loud!" she scolded her. Poppy started laughing, a bright smile on her face. "Come on, he wants to meet you." Autumn told her. Poppy stopped laughing and looked at her shocked. "Really, he wants to see me?" She asked softly, to with Autumn only nodded. "Oh alright...well lead the way, Miss. Boss Lady." she said before standing up and collecting her lunch.

He watched her leave for a second before he turned and speed walked down the hall not wanting to run into anymore delays. Turning the last corner there was a couple kids standing outside the council room. Sighing he walked up, "Excuse me girls but I need to get in." All the girls turned as one to look at Tomoya with shocked faces. He had just spoken to them! They just stood in shock. Smiling he shook his head and carefully picked his way through them to the door. Pulling out the key he unlocked it and pushed it open, "Please go to the cafeteria and get yourselves some food. I have pressing matters to attend to."

Shutting to door to moans of disappointment but also happiness. Shaking his head he walks over to the desk opening the drawer with all the folders. Searching he finds the folder on Poppy and pulls it out setting it on the desk. Dropping into the chair he grabs his glasses and starts to read her file.

When he opened her folder, it was safe to say she was a...card and a little unpredictable. It seems in primary school she got in trouble for beating some of the boys up on the playground. She would also sneak off during nap time and get into some of the snacks. On filed trips it was even worse as she would go into places she wasn't suppose to go into. In her earliest year of middle school, she had got caught spying on the boys swim team and taking pictures during their practice time. Some teachers wrote little comments as well. From her being 'unruly creative' to being a monster and a little devil. They even seemed to write little prayers from the next teacher to have her in their class. Though it seemed like she started to calm down a bit as time went on, there were some class pictures in with her file. Some of them having Autumn with her as they sat side by side. Both looking as happy as happy could be.

It was possible that after meeting Autumn that Poppy calmed down and focused on her studies a bit more. Before she was getting low C's and D's, as he kept reading though her grades started to go up more and more, and there was less complaints from the teachers. The negatives started to turn into positives. He would see some mentions of her getting into the school's photo clubs and record keeping from past events as well.

There was soon a short knock at the door and Poppy could be heard laughing. "Oh come on your the VP, you don't have to knock dummy!" she told. "It's more polite t-" she was cut off when the door was thrown open by the little red head. "Oi we are here!" she chimed happily. She was carrying her lunch in hands and was walking over to the table to see just what he was looking at. Sitting her lunch down, she bent her head and body until she could read the name. "Hey that's me!" she said as she stood there. Poppy placed her hands on her cheeks and twisted from side to side.

"I didn't know you were so interested in me that you would read my file. I have nothing to hide, I will tell you anything you want my love. Any...GAH!" she yelled falling to her knees and holding onto her head. When she fell he would be able to see Autumn behind her. Her eyes were closed, but she was holding a tight fist and a scary look on her face. Poppy looked up at her with teary eyes, her bottom lip sticking out. "That really hurt Autumn." she said softly. "You were making a fool of yourself and getting off topic." Autumn said before opening her eyes back up and crossing her arms.

Poppy then sprung back up and looked to Tomoya like nothing had happened. "Oh yeah, she said you wanted to talk with me. What's up?" she asked.

He shook his head and sighed, "I wanted to know more about the person I might be adding to the Student Council. This is quite the record you have here." He gestured to the folder, "I didn't know someone could be so violent as a child." he chuckled as she dropped down in pain. He looked at Autumn, "That's a hard punch you have there."

As she popped back up he smiled and gestured to the chair in front of his desk, "Please take a seat." as he waited for her to sit he talked to Autumn, "I hope it wasn't too hard to find her." he reached back and grabbed a chair pulling it forward to his side, "Come I want you to sit here."

Poppy looked at him and rubbed the back of her head. "The boys were being jerks." she said softly. "They were taking the other students toys, and destroying towers and stuff they were building. Really they were just a bunch of bullies." she explained. Autumn laughed when he commented about her punch and nodded her head. "She has a hard head." she said with a small smile. When he pulled out the seat beside himself, she smiled a bit and nodded as she went to sit down beside him.

Autumn shook her head as she sat there, "It wasn't hard at all, she was actually holding a spot for me in the lunch room." she told him. Poppy took her seat across from them and was looking around the room a bit before looking back to Tomoya. "You want me to join the Student Council?" she asked as she sat there. "What for?" she asked looking between the two of them. "Well we were hoping maybe you could keep the records and everything." she explained to her.

He nodded silently listening to her. He opened another drawer taking out a pen and paper and started to write things down, "We are certainly considering it if you live up to a certain set of standards." he reached up and grabbed his glasses taking them off and setting them on the desk. Looking her in the eye, "So. How are you with quickly recording and filing?"

"Really good." she told him as she sat there. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a small note pad and showed it to him. "Here." she said handing it over to him. "This was from today's event at the assembly." she started. Once he would open it up, he would see just how far she wrote. From the time it held place to the end of it. To how many teachers and students were in the gym room, and from the number of minutes he was on stage, and the number of minutes Autumn was on stage as well.

He took the pad in his hand and read it over, "Some very extensive notes you have." his eyes flitted over it all, "To the dot you have everything." he showed the paper to Autumn, "She even has how long you were on stage." chuckling he hands the note back to Poppy, "I am liking what I see. If this keeps up I will probably keep you as the accountant."

Autumn looked it over and smiled softly nodding her head. "I told you she loves doing these kinds of things." she told him softly as she sat there. Poppy smiled happily as she took the note pad back. "Thank you." she said happily. "That would be really neat too, and it would keep my busy as well." she told him. "I am assuming you have all the students folders in a desk here, right?" she asked. "If they aren't already, I will be more then happy to put them in alphabetical order as well." she told him.

"Though I think this is an accounts job, I would be more then willing to watch the budget around here too." she told him. "That way we always know how much we have for the school's festivals and things like that." she said cheerfully. "And if we have a little left over too, or some to spend. I am sure we could go on a trip, just the Student Council though."

"You would be kept very busy. The folders are already in alphabetical but thank you. Also I one correction to make. The accountant is the record keeper. The one who watches the funds is the treasurer. We have an idea for them but we don't know how well it will work out yet." He leaned back in the chair, "Poppy. I like you. I appreciate that you can get things done."

He looked to Autumn, "Any objection to making her the accountant?" He looked back to Poppy, "Because if not then we have a new accountant in the Student Council."

Poppy looked at him and blushed with embarrassment. "Y-yeah, I knew that." she said laughing and rubbing the back of her head. "I like you too big guy." she told him as she sat there. "You seem really level headed about everything. I know some people would go a bit crazy with power. I would be in that range too." she said laughing, a toothy grin on her face. Autumn could only smile and shake her head at her friend.

Autumn then gave her attention back to Tomoya when he asked if she had any objections. "Well..." she said drawing out the word. Poppy's mouth gaped open as she looked at her. "What are you talking about Autumn?!" she half yelled at her. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding." Autumn said holding her hands up and laughing. "Welcome to the Student Council Poppy." she said happily.

Tomoya extended his hand to her, "Congratulations Poppy. You are now the Student Council Accountant." He smiled warmly, "Just don't screw up and we will get along just fine." After he shook her hand he chuckled lightly, "I have to say that was quite the face you made when Autumn was acting like she had an objection." He chuckled some more.

Standing up he gathered the papers together and put them back into her file, "Later today I will write up the form for the office telling them of my decision. An announcement will be made and emails will be sent out so all the staff knows."

She laughed as she shook his hand as well. "I won't mess up, and you just make sure none of these girls mess up my best friend as well." she told him, a small frown on her face. "She seems to be public enemy number one today." she said softly. Autumn laughed as she sat there. "You make it sound like a bad thing." she told her happily. "Hey at least it's not you right?" she asked her with a wink.

Poppy laughed and nodded her head. "I suppose so." she said as she was opening her lunch back up to eat. Autumn then looked up at Tomoya smiling happily. "Is there anything I can help you with as of right now?" she asked.

He grabs his box of food as well setting it on the desk, "At the moment I don't believe we are in need of anything being done. It is still the first day so we are in clear. I am just happy I have over half the Student Council already." He smiled and opened the box.

Looking over at he Autumn, "Where is your food Autumn? You said you had some but I haven't seen it yet." He a little worry in his eyes wanting to make sure they all ate food.

Status
Not open for further replies.