A new world

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our wool is from animals like your clothes as well, but just without the skin, from a sheep. Im not as sure about the silk though, its all imported from further off nations.

"Well... There's a more in depth way we make wool... But that's another place entirely." Akira adds looking a little skeptical when Sorcha said she didn't need any new clothes "I guess if you're fine with your current clothes, just take these as a souvenir, one for you and one for your sister." He said with a little smile, he walked towards the back where the clothes he'd pointed out earlier were located and picked a few pairs up. Then he headed back towards Sorcha and he sister offering the rather size-able bundle of clothes to them.

Sorcha took the clothing from Akira's hands. Her face lit up with absolute joy. "oh really thank you so much! But I have nothing to pay you with?" Though she held the soft cloth in her hand she became a bit shy not knowing what they used for currency.

"I shall cover it" answered Duncan, as he drew a small bag from his belt "this should cover it" he said as he handed Sorcha the gold

Draping the cloth over her arm she took the strange yellow objects. They were sort of like the armor and weapons, only they weren't as hard. Her eyes grew curious. "is this your currency?" There was wonder in her voice. With out even listening to the answer anyone might have given she jumped up a bit to hug Duncan. "oh thank you!"

Sorne just shook her head in response to the interactions between the three in front of her, hiding a smile as she watched her little sister lovingly. She knew a little about this stuff from past missions, but not too too much, so she paid attention to the men's explanations of everything, keeping a close eye on her sister as she jumped on Duncan.

Akira smiles and nods a little "Yeah... It is, the material it's made of isn't good for much other than currency at looks though." He said with a wry smile, he felt a little bad he wasn't quick enough to cover at least half the cost, but he was glad all the same that Duncan was starting to get along with the two girls.

Sorcha released Duncan from her hug then have Akira one as well. "Thank you too." She just felt so happy as she returned to standing next to her sister. "So where do we pay for these?"

Akira's cheeks noticeably turned red as Sorcha hugged him as well, he smiles and nods at her. Once she asked where to pay for the clothes, he points to the manager of the area, she was currently asleep and had obviously not seen them come in. "She's the one you pay... But she's kinda dozed off, usually on a peaceful day like this not many come around here to get anything." He explains wondering to himself how she'd react to them if she woke up right now.

Duncan walks over to the manager "Miss we will be buying this" he says putting down the clothes and gold on the table, speaking up so that he wakes her.

The woman woke up, and looked to Duncan. "Oh sorry sir. She took the money and tags off of the clothes then took the money. Have a nice day."

Sorcha had wondered just outside the tent. She was looking around she soon noticed a lot of the guys in the camp staring at her in a way that made her uncomfortable.

Akira followed Sorcha outside and immediately started to notice the rather peculiar looks the men around them were giving her. This irritated him rather badly and without another thought, he shot each one the most menacing look he could manage thankfully putting a quick end to those looks for now. "So... Where do you want to go next?" He asked her trying his best to hide his confusion as to why he had gotten so angry back there...

Reactions: CheshireKitten
Sorcha noticed the pale skinned men ceased looking at her. When she heard Akira's voice she jumped a bit.. when she turned around she had a bright smile and she took his hand. "Lets go over here" she dragged him along with everyone else over to a jewelry store, and several other tents as it grew dark

Following along Duncan says "not sure if i could afford much of that, i didnt bring much gold with me on this expedition" as he checks his bag.

Akira patted his pocket where he kept a good amount of coins on him "Do any of you want something?" he asked the 3 others he was walking with smiling a little. He figured it wouldn't hurt to spend some money on some of the items being sold here today, they had most definitely visited more tents than he ever had before, it impressed him a little that they were traveling this fast even after looking around at the many wares.

She shook her head not wanting to impose. "No the clothing is enough. Thank you though, Akira" She smiled and then noticed it was already getting dark. "oh dear. We won't make it back before the moon rises. Could we stay here for the night? Then we will head to our village and tell them of the peace agreement" She looked to Akira with blue pleading eyes.

Akira nodded with a warm smile "Sure... I guess it wouldn't hurt, I think we have a few spare rooms at the living area." He said, even if he had decided against what Sorcha wanted, he knew he wouldn't have been able to resist with that look on her face. Akira began to walk towards the living area making sure everyone else was following him every now and then.

As usual Sorcha was curiously looking about, and interested in pretty much everything unfamiliar to her. She stayed close to her sister, and if she strayed from her she would be next to Akira asking him what something was for. "and Sorne and I can share a room. It would probably be best that way."

"Of course, im sure we have a few extra tents somewere around here, you can pick whichever one you can find" He answered, looking around to see if he could find any open tents

"I guess so... We'll try and find a few tents nearby just incase." Akira said, nodding understandably. He was uncertain if the other men around would try something once they thought their guards were down, and knowing them, he couldn't be too carefull of the situation at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.