A new world

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorcha pulled Sorne by the hand as they searched for an open tent. Soon enough Sorcha was sure this one was empty. "Akira! I think I found one."

Peering cautiously inside he noticed no-one else's belongings laying around "I think it's alright to stay here." he said looking around at a few other tents around where they were, it seems they too were empty. It would definitely make it easier to help one another if something were to go wrong tonight.

"I am sure that this will work well, if you need anything you can go and get one of us" announced Duncan as he smiled to them.

Reactions: CheshireKitten
Sorcha smiled to both of them. "Thank you. Both of you. Where will you be staying?" She looked around to the other tents. Wondering how many were empty.

Akira gestured towards the two other empty tents he had found "I guess we'll be staying in those, it seems this area isn't occupied for the moment." he said with a little smile, they'd gotten lucky today with finding empty tents like these, but he hoped this wouldn't cause any problems.

She nodded and hugged Akira then nodded to Duncan. "Good night then you guys." She waved to both of them then got into the tent

"Night" Said Duncan as he walked off to his tent

Akira's face went a little red again but thankfully he was getting used to these hugs Sorcha was giving out "See you in the morning." he said with a little smile before he walked over to his own tent seeming to almost disappear inside it. There wasn't much around except two straw beds with a few blankets folded up nearby; not the best sleepign conditions but certainly better than sleeping on the ground.

Sorcha curled up in her tent. Covering herself with a blanket. It wasn't like he furs she had at home, but hey would suffice. Soon she fell asleep.

Duncan entered his tent, were he took off his armor and laid down his sword next to him.once he settled down he slowly fell into a deep sleep.

Akira lay down on the straw mat pulling a blanket onto him to keep himself warm knowing how cold the nights here can get. The straw was a little scratchy of course, but it wasn't anything he couldn't put up with, the ground was filled with various bugs, critters, and was often rather dusty which made him cough alot when he tried to sleep on it. It was certainly a nusiance to try and get any sleep at all back before they had a fort quite like this one set up and occupied really.

The sisters slept soundly until morning came. Sorcha woke up and stretched feeling well rested. Luckily there were no problems last night as far as other's coming into the tent. She got out of the tent, and yawned as she rubbed her eyes. She then peaked into the guy's tent to see if either of them was awake yet.

Duncan shielded his eyes from the sunlight entering his tent when the sisters decided to come check on them "im up, im up" he said groggily as he stood up and stretched out.

The sudden light on his face woke up Akira rather quickly, half expecting another fellow soldier there he saw Sorcha instead "Good morning I guess... What time is it?" he asked her a little sleepily. He rubbed his eyes briefly to try and get rid of that heavy feeling his eyelids still had.

Sorcha grinned and looked at the both of them. "It's daylight" she wasn't quite familiar with clock time, but more the different times of day. "When should we head out?"

Duncan started groggily moving forward outside the tent "isn't it a bit early" he asked, still quite tired

Akira stepped outside and looked at the sun outside hearing what Duncan, it had risen to a reasonable height "I guess everyone else will be up soon anyways... You can stay and sleep some more if you want." he said with a little smile and turned towards Sorcha "Of course I don't mind if we all have to wait a little bit I guess." he adds realizing he probably sounded a little impatient.

Last edited:
She grinned at the both of them. "I think it's a perfect time to head out. Are you still sleepy Duncan?" She had to admit she really wanted to get home. It was also close to the full moon night when her people danced around the fire in celebration of another moon cycle.

"Just a bit" he said as he yawned a bit "ill be ready to go in a second" as he entered the tent to grab his sword

Last edited by a moderator:
Akira nods "Don't take too long... We're all waiting for you." he said with a laugh, he knew how slow Duncan could be to get up in the mornings sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.