2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Pretty much all of them
Navigation:
A New World, Humanity Rebuilds (Character Dump): Click Here
A New World, Humanity Rebuilds (OOC): Click Here

The year is 2020, and Earth is on fire.

A group called the E.I. at the beginning of the year began secretly kidnapping and training people to help them take over the world. These people were regular members of society, teachers, students, criminals, if it looked like they could be swiped without any real retaliation, they were. The world was none the wiser.

Several such recruits were collected from the general population and chosen to be trained underneath the three founders of this mysterious group. A school gym teacher named Tyler Haak, a large viking looking mercenary named Otto White, a former U.S. military infantryman Maine, and Daisuke a giant pervert/former yakuza member. After three months of training under the First, Second, and Third founders, the secret facility in which they were being trained was attacked by factions within the E.I. They hit fast and hard, sending the whole facility into chaos. Leading the group of trained E.I. recruits out of the facility, the Third founder led the small group to North Korea, where the rest of the E.I. forces had gathered. In a stunning display of brute force, hundreds of E.I. VTOL troop transport gunships assaulted the capitol, took over it and the nearby military base, and then executed the dictator.

However, the group of recruits were repulsed by this actions, and Tyler, Daisuke lashed out at the Second, prompting him to kill Daisuke. Daisuke was only saved by a chance, as a passing E.I. infantryman assisted burying Daisuke, Daisuke's consciousness escaped into the man, making him a target of interest for the Second founder. The Second founder had Tyler, Adam (The E.I. infantryman), another man who was recruited by the E.I. who vaguely reminded everyone of a russian, and Alkura (the daughter of the third founder). In a display of defiance (facilitated only by the Third Founder's intervention), Otto White and Lazaro (A crazed murderer who was only assisting them for the pure off chance they might get to kill someone) led a daring rescue of the prisoners, escaping to Sryia with them on a jet.

After they landed, Otto talked them through the Airport, calling in a favor from the commanding officer of the troops stationed there. Otto took the group to his home, and coincidentally, the place he buried his family. The group rested there for a day, but unfortunately they were sold out by the very commanding officer that Otto had called a favor from. A team of E.I. troops trained to track deserters followed them, and then they attacked in the night. The battle was brief but bloody, and it was discovered the very next day, in a letter from the Third founder, that the troops were all cloned, an attempt from the E.I. to make soldiers loyal, easy to train, equip, and recruit.

The group fled in the VTOL jet provided by the Third, guided to some mysterious facility by a man they only know as "Deanta" supposedly a trusted ally and teacher of the Third founder. As they got off the VTOL jet, they were greeted by a huge cheering crowd. Thousands of people who had hidden from the E.I.'s secret influence in underground societies had gathered into a single united rebellion, and this group of rag tag E.I. rebels were their largest hope in defeating the group. As it turned out, while the E.I. had a righteous goal, the goal did not justify the means through which they planned to execute it. With much of the world under the control of the E.I. (Facilitated by the E.I. implanting trained members of the group into the governments of nations worldwide, and then using their influence to convince them to join the International Nations Union, or INU, with the newly formed nation of the E.I. at the head, and major military superpowers like Russia and the U.S. backing up the group with the full might of their military.

In a surprise move, the rebellion turned on this coalition, and moving out from facilities all over the world they attack the E.I., intent on freeing the world from this tyranny. The E.I. rebels themselves spearheaded an assault straight into the main E.I. base, an attack that was wiped out, but still managed to distract the E.I. long enough for the rebels to defeat the E.I. in other places around the world.

Feeling threatened by this, the E.I. detonated the world's supply of nuclear weapons, reducing the population from 7.4 billion to three million in minutes. Those people who survived were transported, as if by an act of some deity, to a new world. Some land in deserts, some in forests, some in plains, some alone, and some in groups, but all appear, alive and no worse then they were on Earth. Something is strange about this world though, while it looks like Earth, and the animals do as well, the air is tingling with an energy that was not prevalent in society before, and all over the world these people have begun to realize that they can now use something strange and previously impossible, magic. In the background secret forces seem to be manipulating the situation though, and somewhere the immortals that survived the nuclear blasts are still alive.

It is now up to humanity to rebuild.

Otto White
Interaction: Tyler
-

He would laugh if he didn't need to appear serious in the situation given Tyler's attitude to the young prisoner, he would of laughed if said prisoner's chest hadn't been blown out by a sniper or if he hadn't been pulled into the inn for cover by Tyler who was rather pissed off at the loss of the potential information they could of gotten. She then suggested they make a beeline for Cal and Lucien, taking out any in their way. He nodded to her words before going behind the bar of the inn and looked for a clean, non burnt, rag before walking back to Tyler with it and handing it to her. "You have some blood spray on your face from that guy out there." He mentioned off hand as he motioned with his hand. "And I agree we should make a straight haul for Lucien and Cal but two problems, first being that most of these...raiders...soldiers...whatever they are are both wearing some type of shielding that protects them from fire based damage and are also using projectile weapons. While I can control wind to a degree it isn't enough to weaponize it like you do leaving us at a disadvantage since that leaves me with just the spear, I have been working on...something in my spare time it isn't fully fleshed out and I don't know if it would work on these guys." He paused as he looked out the window the same as Tyler had when she first pulled him inside to see if he could see where the shot came from but saw nothing specific before looking back to Tyler. "While you and I aren't the most...inconspicuous of people I would highly suggest we try and use stealth to make out way to Lucien and Cal, what do you think?" Otto finished by asking Tyler about the her thoughts on the idea of a stealth approach.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cal
Interaction: Adam
-

"She is safe and we were here at the library trying to learn as much as we could about this world, or at least as much as we could from the information available here." Cal took a step back as three militia members ran past carrying a crate of ammo out to the front. "We couldn't do much once the civilians started flooding in, seems this place is a fall back point for the city should it come under attack...the similarities between the acropolis in Athens on earth and this place here is more than just a coincidence, though it is on a smaller scale here but I digress. Lucien and I can't assist in any meaningful way without killing many of the civilians still in the city as well as it being unsound to reveal ourselves to the enemy just yet, if they know their are beings with power in here such as Lucien, you or I they may send more than just lightly armored troopers and advanced scouts." Cal explained to Adam as he sat on the metal slab with his wounds healing.

Tyler

Tyler pulled her fist out of the wall, shaking the debris off of it so she could reach over to grab the cloth that Otto was handing her. She licked it and then began scrubbing at her face aimlessly as she couldn't see where she should be wiping and cared little to find something reflective. Meanwhile, she listened to Otto, nodding as he came to a close. Eventually, she handed the rag over to Otto, gesturing to her face to silently ask if he would clean it – in the spirit of trying to lay low. Bloodied face tended to make people more conspicuous. She waited to see if he'd help clean her face since he could see it, pausing only a moment before responding.

"Agreed. Even so, stealth mode or not, I have confidence in your hand-to-hand and weaponized combat. You were a soldier back home, you don't need an element to crush these losers. So don't worry too much about those barriers. If you get stuck on one somehow, just pick me up and throw me at them like you're tossing that spear. I'm sure we can make it work." Tyler pulled her hair from its ponytail, heating up to colorize her skin and hair. Hopefully, Otto had gotten the blood off her face by then. She grabbed the cloak she'd stolen and tossed off when she busted into the inn. Pulling it on, she turned to look for the one she'd given Adam. Had he taken it off or was he still wearing it? She didn't remember.

Tyler kicked around on the floor until she found it. He must have tossed it off when he was disrobing from being burned. The woman shrugged and handed it over to Otto. "Stealth mode activate or whatever. Let's bounce." She pulled the hood up over her head and moved toward the back of the inn, looking for a rear exit.

Adam Kane

Adam sat up as his wounds were just about healed. He took in a deep breath trying to avoid the urge to complain about the lack of a plan. "So, let me see if I understand." He cleared his throat. "So, you're saying you and Lucien thought it would be best to secure this place as a base of operation instead of going outside and stopping the enemy?"

Adam knew Call wouldn't take his BS so he immediately changed the subject. "Nevermind about that. Do you know who they are? Some of them are pretty well trained, nothing like the raiders at the fort. These guys feel like pros, oh also they know about us. They had some kind of shield that repelled fire, plus all kinds of marksmen."

Adam looked at Cal waiting for him to say something, then he remembered. "Shit. Tyler and Otto are still out there." He got to his feet, wobbly at first but only for a second. "We gotta find them, before they get captured or worse."

Otto White
-

He took the rag and wiped away the blood on Tyler's face and some of the ash and grime that had built up over the recent engagements, listening to her speak at the same time. "I'll hold you to that, might even be fun to throw you like a spear and see what kind of havoc you can wreak with wind and mace at speed." He let out a chuckle at the thought while Tyler heated her skin to blend in before putting on the cloak she had come in with as well as throwing Adam's to him, presumably to use to hide himself though that presented an issue. "Uh...Tyler while the thought of using the cloak Adam had is a great idea...well." Otto held it up and issue one was that it was burnt to shit and back which would probably draw much unwanted attention, the second issue was that it was much too small for his frame so he improvised by cutting up the cloth of the cloak and wrapping them around his face like bandages, he then dipped his fingers in some blood and dabbed it on the cloth. "There, now i'm just a poor wounded civilian." He spoke with his voice muffled as he walked with Tyler to the back where the inn owner and the patrons had escaped to in the beginning of all this. "This way." He spoke as he opened the door to let Tyler out first.
----------

Cal
-

Cal put his hand on Adam's shoulder to stop him. "No. Trust Otto and Tyler to make it here on their own, they are more than capable being some of the best Lucien has ever trained especially when they are working together." Cal paused as he flourished his hand to the militia members in the library. "We need you here, with you here you can help these militia members do hit and run attacks on these invaders. You can teleport what? Two or three other people at a time? You can get these people in at strategic points so they can make their attack then get them back here before retaliation. This is how we will fight back until Tyler and Otto get here." Cal explained to Adam.

Tyler

Tyler gave the man a nod and a thanks as he finished cleaning over her face. She shrugged at his inspection of the damaged cloak. "There are explosions and fires all around. It would make plenty of sense for someone's clothes to get singed a bit." Either way, Otto found another way to make the cloak work to his advantage. They went for the door and Tyler made sure to check her surroundings before bolting out into the night. With her worry for Alkura and Adam driving her on, the woman slipped in and around streets and alleyways like a professional sleuth, her feet barely ever stopping.

She hesitated only long enough to make sure the path was clear before taking off again. Hopefully, Otto stayed at her back because she wasn't paying much attention to him while focused on weaving through the city without getting caught. Luckily, dispatchment was needed only twice and Tyler didn't wait for any situation to get bad enough to need Otto. She ended the soldiers they came across silently; the first by knife, and the second by suffocation.

When they finally reached the library, Tyler came to a stop and held a hand up to signal to Otto behind her. "Barrier. Maybe some townsfolk are holed up inside – I don't see enemy uniforms. You think we should just walk up, or do you think they'll shoot first and ask questions later? Scared townspeople can be pretty defensive."

Adam Kane

Adam looked at Cal, his hand on his shoulder threw him off. He half expected him to rip into it or burry his fingers into his collarbone. When he was positive he wasn't going to be ripped apart Adam faced him, "fine. I'LL have faith in Otto and Tyler." He looked around and found new clothes, once he changed. He returned to Cal and put on his sword.

"Ok, so depending on how long it takes for those two to get here, what's the end game?" He looked around at the resources they had and was not impressed. "We attack the enemy using my teleportion and everything but have you looked outside? There are hundreds if not thousands of enemy soldiers." He felt the odds stacked against them, he tried his best to keep his cool. "I couldn't een take out 6 marksmen with my teleportation. How do we take out thousands?"

Otto White
-

Otto followed along with Tyler, close enough to render assistance should it be needed but far enough back to give her room to work should the need arise, and arise it did. The masterful knife work on the first combatant ended his fast and quietly while the second went down a little slower but with no less skill as the first and frankly it made Otto stop and take a deep thought at how far Tyler had come from the apathetic gym teacher he has first met in that sterile white lab, and weather or not she liked it she had become a hardened killer and soldier. Frankly it kind of made him sad, that the founders had turned someone like Tyler down this path though the alternative would be death on a dead husk of a world.
Otto saw the signal and peaked his head out to see the barrier himself, taking the wrappings off his face as he did, he noted the large number of corpses in front of the barrier wearing the armor and uniforms of the attacking force. "Well they certainly ain't friends of the invaders, look at the bodies outside the barrier." Otto spoke while pointing to the dead. "I suppose we could walk out slow and with our hands up, if Cal, Lucien, Adam or Alkura are inside then I suppose they would vouch for us and if they shoot us well...it'll hurt but we certainly won't die." He mentioned with a shrug as he waited for Tyler's input.
-----

Cal
-

Cal folded his hands behind his back as Adam jerked away and brought up the obvious numbers and supply disadvantage they were at. "It's simple, we aren't going to fight this army. We're going to let them take the city." Cal held his hand up to forestall any protests from Adam before he pulled out a building plan that looked weathered and nearly falling apart and put it down on a table and motioned for Adam to look at it. "This is the original plan for this library much before it was as it is now, it was built on top of a old mine that connected to the tunnels systems around the city but due to the age most had forgotten about this mine as well as it's sealed entrances at the basement of this building. Luckily we also found old maps made of said tunnels all the way out of the city into the countryside, the plan is to use you to transport these militia members around to hit and ambush squads of these invaders then get out in a hurry. The goal is to convince the invaders that their is a much larger defending force then there actually is making them fortify inside the city while the civilians move out through the tunnels being led by Lucien. You, Tyler, Otto and I will follow after." Cal explained the first part of the plan he and Lucien had conceived in the limited time they had after the initial attack.

Tyler

Tyler laid her eyes on the mound of bodies outside the library. She'd noticed it there, but hadn't paid enough attention to the clothing. Definitely invaders. "I see it. Nice catch." She frowned at the massive pile. "I doubt that a small group of unsuspecting townsfolk could defend themselves so easily against armed and trained forces." Tyler looked back at Otto. "This smells like Cal and Lucien. I think you're right; they're probably inside."

Tapping her fingers on the alley wall, Tyler hesitated a moment before continuing. "Yeah, you're right. We walk slow, make sure your weapons are stored away, and keep the hands up. Make sure you keep an eye on the surroundings; I don't want someone trying to pick us off like our dear departed informant." Tyler strapped her weapons down again to free up her hands. Next came the cloak hood, which she tugged away from her face. "We can die. One good shot and it's over. Let's not waste time." Tyler gave Otto a friendly smack on the arm and then turned toward the library, putting her hands up and walking out into the street. She moved slowly, not bothering to change her color to blue in case some sniper somewhere was looking for a smurfette specifically. Hopefully, there was someone inside who could recognize Otto – and herself with a normal skin tone.

She parked herself right in front of the barrier, hands up, and her eyes scanning the building tops and her surroundings to make sure she wasn't about to get another hole in the head. "Adam better have made it here…" She muttered to Otto quietly, waiting for someone to acknowledge them.

Adam Kane.

"You plan on wh.." Cal was quick to raise his hand stifling Adam's protests. He stood there listening to this supposed rushed plan. It was amazing that this place had all kinds of escape tunnels underneath it and nobody knew. "Huh." He said kind of impressed with his though process. "Yeah I guess that works, although I don't know how I'm gonna help make it look like a huge army. I don't really have a huge finishing move like Tyler's Tornados or Otto's living fire."

It was then that Adam heared some rustling coming from the hallway. A man walked in, "people outside. One lady and man. Their faces are covered. " Adam looked at Cal. He smiled, "that was pretty quick. I guess I don't know I think I passed out a little earlier." He followed the crowd and headed outside. He stayed low under the wall so as not to be seen. He stopped when he heared some familiar complaining.

Adam teleported to the other side of the wall right behind Otto and Tyler. He grabbed their shoulders and teleported right back to where he was standing. The whole trip took less than 10 seconds. "Of course I made it." He said looking at Tyler.

Otto White
Interaction: Tyler and Adam
-

"Meh, Maine shot Daisuke in the head in Korea and the worst he did recovered from..." Otto spoke to Tyler quietly before he was in the library in front of Cal with Adam speaking. "I would prefer a heads up to that next time Adam." Otto informed the younger man as he lowered his hands and looked to Tyler. "Ladies first." He spoke with a flourish as he pointed to the interior of the library.
----

Cal
Interaction: Tyler, Adam and Otto
-

Cal watched as Adam went and then returned with Tyler and Otto in toe. "Nice of you two to join us..." He trailed off as he looked back to Adam. "As I was saying before you went to go get our two wayward companions, you are going to teleport troops around and in and out of ambush points. This makes them seem like a larger force because it allows them to harass the invaders and seemingly all points and time." He turned to Tyler and Otto. "Make a long story short, tunnels under this building lead out of the city, Lucien is going to lead the civilians out while Adam teleports members of the militia in and out of ambush points to make the invading force think we have more numbers then we do causing them to hunker down in a specific spot near the center of the city. The ambush points will drive them like cattle. When they get there you two and myself are going to ensure they suffer for this invasion, any questions?"

Tyler

Tyler had to roll her eyes at Otto's comment about Daisuke's bullet-to-the-head past. Before she could comment back, they were both grabbed up by Adam and poofed inside. Once inside, Tyler nodded and gave Otto a "Thank ya, Sir" before strolling on in. "That was a lucky case. Daisuke is a magnet for both really fucking bad luck, and some sort of miracles. He's the most cursed-blessed person I've ever met." Wandering on in, Tyler stopped a few feet short of Cal, rolling her eyes at his first comment. As if he wasn't even slightly impressed with how quickly the two made it through town. What a douchebag.

She settled into a stand, crossing her arms over her chest as she listened to Cal give them a little run-down of his plan. She nodded a little, thinking it over. "So you don't think our small forces will be overwhelmed on the outskirts by their forces which should be much larger, even spread out? You think a few of ours can beat a bunch of them?" Her question was sincere. Since she didn't know the townspeople, it was hard to know if they were strong enough to pull that off.

Adam Kane

Adam smiled when Otto protested the trip. "sorry Otto. i had a run in with the marksmen earlier and i just wanted to make sure they didn't get anymore target practice on you or Tyler." He looked at Tyler and nodded at her words of thanks. "you're welcome." he stood there and listened to Tyler's talk about Daisuke's several brushes with death and his miraculous recovery or survival would be the better word. Adam felt really bad for his brother from another mother, he knew he must miss his own body. How strange it must be to look into a mirror and see someone else.

Adam was dragged out of his thoughts by Cal and his talks about the plan. "ok fine so i teleport a few people to certain points to ambush the enemy then we send them all into a corner then You, Otto and Tyler rip them a new one but arn't you forgetting something?" He looked at Tyler then Otto. "what about the leader of all this stuff? he obviously isn't showing himself and if we kill off all of his troops we just have to wait for them to strike again. Why don't we let a few escape that way we can follow them back and take down that prick for good?"

Cal
-

Cal looked to both Tyler and Adam and addressed their concerns in the order they were asked, first turning to Tyler. "No I don't expect these militia men and women to defeat anything and neither do they but I am not planning to send them to their deaths. Most, with Adam's assistance, will be brought back here to join the retreat through the tunnels which lead well beyond any reasonable front line set up outside the city." Cal turned to Adam who was asking about this invading forces leader. "That question has answered itself, many of these civilians as well as the militia members that have gotten close looks at these invaders as well as the uniforms they are wearing and they all have something in common, a coat of arms belonging to one of this kingdom's noble houses...at least for the most part as it seems there are mercenaries and foreign agents sprinkled in among the ranks but for the most part these invaders are traitor legions of a noble whom I presume is our traitor we have been looking for." Cal concluded as he looked to the three there.

Tyler

With a sigh, Tyler rubbed at the back of her neck, trying to relieve the tension there. Cal's explanation was decent, but it really didn't assuage her concerns. How did he expect small, untrained forces to be able to drive an army into the center of town on their own? Did he think those soldiers would be so intimidated? She tried not to say anything about it, but… "Can I make a suggestion then? I have a feeling these people aren't going to be able to drive the soldiers into the town on their own. Those soldiers have fire barriers and they're trained well, with mercenaries and whatnot. What if Adam, Otto, and I fan out with the townspeople and help the charge? You know, really give those traitors a reason to flee into town." Tyler watched Cal, wondering what he might say.

"Once the soldiers start moving inward, Adam can zap us back with the other townspeople and we can be here to wait for them. Though… I'm also worried about Adam using his teleportation too much. He's always jumping around and eventually it's going to wear him down too much." She shrugged. "Just saying. Thirdly, who's the suspected noble? And where can we find him or her so we can crush 'em and finish it?"

Adam Kane

Adam stood there listening to Cal's plan it seemed reasonable however, he took a look around. The people didn't look to intimidating. Tyler spoke up and said exactly what Adam was thinking. She made sense about using his Teleportion to give the 3 a better position. He was with her until he realised 2 things. 1. She was still underestimating him. 2. They only see his Teleportion as an assest.

Adam did his best not to take it personal. He knew she didn't mean to make it sound like that but sometimes he had wished he had a more intense skill set. He knew being able to teleport and go Demon was a great ability but it lacked fire power. He wanted to be able to take out crowds like Otto and Tyler.

He looked at Cal and remembered he was the founder Daisuke trained under. He is the one that could help unlock a new killer move or a new set of abilities. Adam smiled a bit then went back to listening to the game plan. "Sounds good I'm on board. BTw Tyler I think I'll be ok. I haven't reached my limit once while I've been here. This place makes me feel supercharged. I can do it. Trust me."

Cal
-

Cal adjusted his mask in slight irritation, it seemed that Tyler thought he intended to send the militia into an open fight with the invaders. "There is going to be no charge." Cal spoke as he moved the map of the escape tunnels and produced one of the city with several red X's on it. "I never intended for the militia to fight head on with these invaders, these points are where Adam is to drop the groups who volunteered for this. All of these locations were chosen due to their concealed and elevated positions, the militia will be using hit and run tactics to drive our enemy where we want them not open warfare and we can't risk sending you, Otto, Adam or myself out, as I said to Adam before you and Otto arrived when he asked why Lucien or myself weren't out fighting we run the risk of attracting to much attention to ourselves and possibly bringing out any of their own magic users to early. If we can't get them backed up before that then said magic users will be able to do as they wish until one of us counters them but if we wait to reveal ourselves until when they are grouped up their magic users will be at a disadvantage in the crowd of their own men." Cal paused for a moment to again adjust his mask. "As for who the noble is I am not sure, I was unable to learn that before Lucien and I had to start planning and I haven't had time to go around asking each person that makes their way in here." Cal finished with a deep breath, not used to talking this much.

Tyler

Tyler turned to look at Adam, staring at him for a moment as he laid out his belief that he wouldn't be worn down. Considering their abilities and the amount they each used them, he should be the most worn out from how much he utilized the teleportation. But if the kid thought he could do it, she'd let him. She finally gave him a nod. "Alright then." And then turned back to Cal. "Then say that from the start. You made it sound like a literal thing; driving the invaders into the city under constant force. I'm down with simultaneous hit and runs." She eyed him. "And don't think I don't know what that little mask jiggle means. Don't get pissy because I can't read your damn mind. That's one ability I wasn't blessed with." She continued to give him a firm stare for a moment before huffing a breath out her nose.

Without missing a beat, she looked back down at the map. "Back to this then." Tyler tapped a spot near the inn. "I had a soldier over here before we left, but he was sniped before I could get anything out of him. One shot through the head, and no other shots were fired. Whoever took him out didn't want him to spill, but they also didn't try to take us out even though Otto and I were out in the open. So either they knew we could heal from most anything or they want us alive. Either way, we're in for some fun if any of us are pinned down. I'm gonna ask anyone with abilities to keep their guard up. Alkura said when she came back that the creepy-ass Otto twin was behind this and we honestly can't know how much he knows about us. I think it'd be a good idea to sit down with Alkura and see what else she remembers about her time with him. And if any more soldiers approach this building, try to keep one alive so we can question him. The more information we have, the easier this'll be." She shook her head a moment. "If, and I mean IF, What's-His-Face wants us alive for whatever reason, we need to be prepared for it. There's also a chance that he could try to get Alkura back so she needs to be somewhere she can't be nabbed."

She glanced to the front door of the library in thought. If Adam was so powered up here, maybe she should consider pushing herself harder as well. She'd felt that same rush of magical energy when the first arrived, but without using her abilities as much as Adam or Daisuke did, it was hard to tell how far she could really take this thing. "Side note, if ever you feel like you're in an oxygen-deprived environment, keep breathing. I'd like to try something… harder. I'm wondering if, once we get the soldiers here, I could deplete the oxygen in the air until they're no longer functioning properly. If I could get it down to like 15%, then they should get really tired and uncoordinated, with trouble breathing of course. It'd be fun to watch none-the-less. I think people die at like 10% or something." She was curious to see how much ground she could cover with that. And it would give their own army an advantage. "Does anyone else really miss Google right now?"

Adam Kane

Cal and Tyler continued to have their back and forth. Adam was getting tired of hearing Cal explain his great plan over and over, honestly wouldn't it be easier for him to just take everyone out on his own? He was able to do so much against their forces in korea so why not here? Adam just ignored it and looked over at Otto who looked like he was over the fighting too. Adam then started thinking why Tyler had to argue with everyone, he knew she meant well but sometimes he wished she'd just nod her head and follow orders like Otto.

Adam popped back into the conversation when Tyler started talking about depleting people of their oxygen. "harsh." He said looking at Otto trying to find out what he had to say about it. he looked around and saw people starting to get ready, arming themselves with weapons. He stretched his arms and legs out as he got mentally prepared to teleport all of these people all across the city. He rolled his shoulders loose and interrupted Tyler's google joke for a joke of his own. "well, time to get these villagers out there in 30 mins or less or else their free." He took a look at the map and tried his best to mentally take it all in. "ok Cal, Tyler and Otto lets get this started i'm getting bored."

Cal
Interaction: Adam and Tyler
-

He ignored Tyler's comments about his mask adjustment and thought on her words before looking to her. "Alkura will be with Lucien who will be escorting the civilians through the tunnels, we can ask her if she recalls anything from her capture once we deal with this unpleasantness. Also on your note of marksmen I will have the information passed around so everyone is aware of what's happening, as for the creepy ass Otto twin as you put it, it would be smart to assume he has some hand in this as well as possibly targeting us as well...hmm." Cal made a noise of thought as he disregarded both Tyler's comment about google and Adam's joke before he rolled the map up and handed it to Adam. "Just in case you need it."
----

Otto White
-

He hadn't spoken, only listened to Cal and Tyler go back and forth before the man finally decided to be clear with his words and plan as well as watching the back and forth between Tyler and Adam as he looked at the map and listened to the plan and committing it to memory, each location and attack point of the militia. The only reason he saw to speak at this point was when Tyler mentioned her plan to cut off the oxygen to the area where the attacking force was to be herded to. "I can assist with that Tyler, keep a dome of fire going inside the area you'll be pulling the O2 out of, I should be able to sustain it and burn off any oxygen left and heat the air to a point to burn out their lungs along with keeping them from trying to break out of your area of influence." He spoke as he looked down to the map.

Tyler

"All is fair in love and war, so they say…" Tyler muttered her comment to Adam's about how her tactic was a bit rough. His joke about the 30 minutes or less was pretty funny, and even Tyler cracked a smirk at it. Her attention turned back to Cal as he began talking again, deciding not to stab or shoot her for telling it like it is. Honestly, she was surprised. And pleased. Maybe one day… in the distant future… like really distant… they could make Cal human again. Or someone else could do it so they didn't have to hang around him anymore. She just gave Cal a nod, watching him roll up the map and hand it off to Adam.

Hopefully, she'd been able to memorize enough of it already. "That…" Tyler tapped the table, listening to Otto's plan. "Actually sounds good. I can force to air to the edges. It'll keep the fire going until the air is gone. After that, the fire will have to survive on the oxygen source outside the ring. It could weaken the fire a little, but it should be enough to keep anyone from wanting to pass through it. And unless these soldiers are in the Guinness Book of World Records for holding their breath, they should go unconscious in about two minutes. But I'll have to hold it longer than that to kill them. If I let the area flood with oxygen again after they go unconscious, they'll start breathing it in again. So question: just knock them out or go for the kill? I'll need another minute or two to let the permanent brain damage set in. The problem is, I don't know how well I'll be able to fight off attackers while focusing on it. My defenses will be lowered for a few minutes. Fire will burn on its own with oxygen, but gases will always look to fill all space. I wonder if I could perch on top of a building somewhere? Once we've cleared a decent amount, I can come back down. Maybe I'll just wing it. But we should probably get started like Adam said. The faster we act, the less time they have to prepare against us."