2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Pretty much all of them
Navigation:
A New World, Humanity Rebuilds (Character Dump): Click Here
A New World, Humanity Rebuilds (OOC): Click Here

The year is 2020, and Earth is on fire.

A group called the E.I. at the beginning of the year began secretly kidnapping and training people to help them take over the world. These people were regular members of society, teachers, students, criminals, if it looked like they could be swiped without any real retaliation, they were. The world was none the wiser.

Several such recruits were collected from the general population and chosen to be trained underneath the three founders of this mysterious group. A school gym teacher named Tyler Haak, a large viking looking mercenary named Otto White, a former U.S. military infantryman Maine, and Daisuke a giant pervert/former yakuza member. After three months of training under the First, Second, and Third founders, the secret facility in which they were being trained was attacked by factions within the E.I. They hit fast and hard, sending the whole facility into chaos. Leading the group of trained E.I. recruits out of the facility, the Third founder led the small group to North Korea, where the rest of the E.I. forces had gathered. In a stunning display of brute force, hundreds of E.I. VTOL troop transport gunships assaulted the capitol, took over it and the nearby military base, and then executed the dictator.

However, the group of recruits were repulsed by this actions, and Tyler, Daisuke lashed out at the Second, prompting him to kill Daisuke. Daisuke was only saved by a chance, as a passing E.I. infantryman assisted burying Daisuke, Daisuke's consciousness escaped into the man, making him a target of interest for the Second founder. The Second founder had Tyler, Adam (The E.I. infantryman), another man who was recruited by the E.I. who vaguely reminded everyone of a russian, and Alkura (the daughter of the third founder). In a display of defiance (facilitated only by the Third Founder's intervention), Otto White and Lazaro (A crazed murderer who was only assisting them for the pure off chance they might get to kill someone) led a daring rescue of the prisoners, escaping to Sryia with them on a jet.

After they landed, Otto talked them through the Airport, calling in a favor from the commanding officer of the troops stationed there. Otto took the group to his home, and coincidentally, the place he buried his family. The group rested there for a day, but unfortunately they were sold out by the very commanding officer that Otto had called a favor from. A team of E.I. troops trained to track deserters followed them, and then they attacked in the night. The battle was brief but bloody, and it was discovered the very next day, in a letter from the Third founder, that the troops were all cloned, an attempt from the E.I. to make soldiers loyal, easy to train, equip, and recruit.

The group fled in the VTOL jet provided by the Third, guided to some mysterious facility by a man they only know as "Deanta" supposedly a trusted ally and teacher of the Third founder. As they got off the VTOL jet, they were greeted by a huge cheering crowd. Thousands of people who had hidden from the E.I.'s secret influence in underground societies had gathered into a single united rebellion, and this group of rag tag E.I. rebels were their largest hope in defeating the group. As it turned out, while the E.I. had a righteous goal, the goal did not justify the means through which they planned to execute it. With much of the world under the control of the E.I. (Facilitated by the E.I. implanting trained members of the group into the governments of nations worldwide, and then using their influence to convince them to join the International Nations Union, or INU, with the newly formed nation of the E.I. at the head, and major military superpowers like Russia and the U.S. backing up the group with the full might of their military.

In a surprise move, the rebellion turned on this coalition, and moving out from facilities all over the world they attack the E.I., intent on freeing the world from this tyranny. The E.I. rebels themselves spearheaded an assault straight into the main E.I. base, an attack that was wiped out, but still managed to distract the E.I. long enough for the rebels to defeat the E.I. in other places around the world.

Feeling threatened by this, the E.I. detonated the world's supply of nuclear weapons, reducing the population from 7.4 billion to three million in minutes. Those people who survived were transported, as if by an act of some deity, to a new world. Some land in deserts, some in forests, some in plains, some alone, and some in groups, but all appear, alive and no worse then they were on Earth. Something is strange about this world though, while it looks like Earth, and the animals do as well, the air is tingling with an energy that was not prevalent in society before, and all over the world these people have begun to realize that they can now use something strange and previously impossible, magic. In the background secret forces seem to be manipulating the situation though, and somewhere the immortals that survived the nuclear blasts are still alive.

It is now up to humanity to rebuild.

Tyler Haak

Tyler yanked her hand back as she received a decent shock for touching the barrier. She shook the hand out until the sting faded away, but the entire time she made no sound. Maybe her pain tolerance was getting really high from this whole experience. At Cal's words, she turned to look at him, not amused in the slightest. Her attention turned quickly to her brother, who was apparently no longer missing. "Chris." The woman strode over to him, grabbing him by the arm. "Hey. You okay?" His behavior was strange and concerning none-the-less. "Where have you been? I was worried."

The guy didn't do much, but he did actually look at his sister. What had happened to him? Why was he acting so weird? She continued to stare at him when Cal mentioned that they should move, which Tyler agreed with. So she kept hold of Christian's arm and dragged him along with them as the group began to move back toward the library. This say wasn't going as planned at all.

[fieldbox="GM Post, red, solid"]

Cal

Cal shook his head at the posed question from Otto. "A confrontation would be unwise at this time. We only planned to delay them. Besides, if there is another enemy firing on the city right now, we can ill afford to face an entire army alone without much planning in advance. We'll retreat for now, regroup with Lucien and Alkura, and get the rest of the citizens out. They'll be on their own from their, we'll need to muster whatever forces we can to deal with the threat here." Cal turned his head over to the question posed by Daisuke. "Teleport ahead and get any of the surviving volunteers out of the city. We'll regroup at the fort outside of town before we make a new plan." Cal glanced around as the world began to be enveloped in large explosions as the fleet switched to a heavier caliber of shell, this dedicated more to destroying buildings. Who ever this was, wasn't concerned in holding the city itself. If Cal was on his own he'd be outside the city in seconds, but unfortunately the others were here to stop that.[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Kurogane86
Otto White
Interaction: Cal
-

"While I agree in principle to retreat we run the risk of this enemy pushing farther into these lands before the king can muster his forces in any effective manner. A show of force now may pay us in dividends later, I ain't asking for anyone else to stay behind but me. As it stands I was able to take a form of a...fire giant back when E.I came for Alkura, with Tyler's help at the time and the need I was able to restrain myself less the base could of been destroyed but now...the city is abandoned, the civilians are gone with Lucien and we sit in a target rich environment." Otto paused for a brief moment. "You just have to let me out of this shield then head to the library, hell I bet I will even beat you all back to the capital." He gave a small grim laugh at the thought.

Adam Kane

Adam heared Cal's words and was gone in an instant. He reappeared at the first location to see a grizzly sight. The spot was under a mountain of rubble. Adam ran up to the base of the pile and started digging frantically. "Hello? Anyone alive in there?" The bits of rock and glass cut at his hands as he started to move piles of debris. "Come on move damnit, move." He finally heared a small voice call out. "Hold on I'm coming!"

Adam teleported to the top of the pile and laid flat on the rubble and teleported it away. He repeated this process until he found 2 of the 3 civilians alive. He grabbed them all and teleported as far as he could, just outside the kingdom walls. He repeated this process several times, looking more and more exhausted with each trip. He reappeared with the group who were treating themselves and burying the dead. He collapsed bringing in the second to last group. He tried to get up but there was nothing left in his body, he had pushed himself well passed his limit.

His body was covered in blood, mostly his own. He looked at the survivors who were panicking as the assault got closer and closer. He clenched his bloody hands and planted them into the dirt. 'Get up' he said to himself. 'Get up' as he moved his left leg under him. 'Get up!' He got both legs uderneath himself and pushed himself to his feet. He stumbled as one of the civilians caught him. He could see Adam was well passed his limit and begged him to stop but Adam shook his head, "no, I. I'll save them." He said as he disappeared.

At the final pick up spot the remaining civilians were huddled together waiting g for Adam's Arrival. Suddenly he appeared. They cheered and reached for his hand, but he didn't reach back. Adam had passed out on his feet. Another mortar hit rocking the building, Adam's body fell from the tall building headed twords the cobblestone walkway. As his lifeless body fell, his eyes popped back open and he dissapeared before impact. He reappeared near the civilians grabbed them and teleported to the rest of the survivors. They offered their thanks but he raised his hand up in protest. "You should thank Adam, not me." He said as he asked them all to assemble in small groups. As he spoke another projectile was headed their way. "Shit, no time. Everyone huddle up." Daisuke was unsure this would work, he had never tried transporting so many people at once. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." He muttered under his breath as the projectile neared. "FUCK!!!"

Daisuke opened his eyes, surrounded by civilians the sound of a loud impact could be heared off in the distance. He stood up to see they were just outside the fort walls. Daisuke looked around to see if they were all present. They were sobbing and rejoicing for having survived what they did. Daisuke took in a sigh of relief when he verified he didn't leave anyone behind. He heared the soldiers rushing over to offer support as he felt a wave of relief wash over him he finally felt the kick back from using his ability well passed the limit. His body went numb, and he just fell to the floor as he started to convuls. True Daisuke had more magic power than Adam but what he wasn't aware of was that Adam had been siphoning off Daisuke's power since the begining.

GM POST
Cal
Interaction: Otto
--

"No, we need to get out of here now. A counter attack from us will come one day but now we need to make sure the civilians are safe and that none of us are captured, I would rather not have to mount a counter attack to rescue you should you be captured by either these forces or the one called Adler. Now we move." Cal spoke simply as he instructed all of them there to move forwards as he kept his light shield up blocking all incoming fire and possible damage.
-----

Civilians
-

Several soldiers ran over and helped to pick Daisuke up, despite his convulsions they all were able to grab him. They all knew where to meet the others and of course that's where they headed, where the one called Lucien waited with the rest of their fellow citizens.

Tyler Haak

Tyler looked back and forth between Cal and Otto, her expression growing more and more weary and frustrated by the moment as they argued back and forth. Eventually, it looked as if Cal had won the battle. If Otto had stayed behind, she was sure she would have tried to help, but since it seemed they would all be moving on, the woman started to push her brother along yet again. He had a confused expression on his face, but did as he was forced, starting into a jog with his sister now at his side.

"Then let's get moving. Hurry up." The siblings dashed on, certain enough that Cal would keep with them so they could all remain under the shield. They arrived back at base just in time to meet a group of civilians, all carrying a heap toward the building. "The fuck is that?" Tyler asked to no one in particular. It took a good, long moment for her to spot Daisuke's features and her first thought was that he'd been injured. Her second, more logical thought, was that Adam had overdone it like she said he would and now that body was trying to give up. "Well, shit. Cal, open the shell." She waited, hoping he'd open the shell, firstly because she was one of the only ones probably even reasonably qualified to give first aid, and secondly because she could carry Daisuke by herself where it took a whole battalion of civvies just for the one body. And some of them were injured too.

Cal

Cal looked over to the injured kid, being carried between four of the civilians that had escaped, and did just what Tyler asked, opening up the barrier so that they could take cover inside. Then, without skipping a beat, he took the kid from them and started carrying him.

Several hours later...

GM POST, Cal, Lucien, Alkura

The group got out of the city and then regrouped with the other members of their company. The civilians had all fled, even the military forces had run home, leaving to see if they couldn't get their loved one's out of the province in time and escape to safety. It was a couple of hours after they regrouped that they finally stopped in a clearing in the midst of a thicket of trees. Dusk was starting to settle, and Cal sat Daisuke/Adam up against a tree in the clearing. "Otto, see if you can't get a fire going. Alkura and Lucien, go try and scrounge something up to eat. Tyler, you help Otto. I'll get something together for a shelter."

Lucien and Alkura disappeared for the better part of an hour, and when they returned they came back with several rabbits. The girl looked pleased as she and her father cleaned the rabbits and then spitted them, read to place them on the fire and cook them. As they did so, Cal sat down next to the flickering flames, satisfied with the makeshift shelter he had made for the group. It was simple, but for the night it would work. "So," Lucien said, breaking the silence. "Thoughts everyone?"[/fieldbox]

Otto White
Interaction: the group
-

"Well...seems like everything decided to go to shit back on Earth at the worst time so we end up here in the middle of what looks to be a large scale conflict here. Also we have a shadow monster man who looks like me and I assume sounds like me doing who knows what and oh we technically failed our mission given to us by the king so we can assume a less then pleased reception when we get back." Otto paused as he poked the fire with a stick, letting the one of the rabbits char which seemed to be how he like his food more often then not now. "Oh and I be the king is going to ask us to fight in this war for him and his country." He sighed as he looked up at stars and constellations he didn't recognize.

Daisuke Hirragi

Daisuke woke, his body feeling heavy as he struggled to sit up. He could see his companions sitting around the fire. He finally managed to sit up when he called out. "Hey, I'm not dead yet why leave me all the he'll over here?" He tried to get to his feet but his body didn't listen. He looked at Tyler, "Tyler help me." He whined

Tyler Haak

Tyler was about to let go of her brother to go to Daisuke to help carry. Instead, Cal took him for some reason and Tyler just continued to push Chris along inside. Hours later, Tyler found herself squatting down in a clearing, rubbing absently at her head and glancing over at what appeared to be Daisuke's unconscious form. She'd told Adam to watch it, but he still had to try to act all macho and push himself too hard. What a pain. If she was wrong, she was hated. If she was right, she was hated. If the kid wasn't sharing a body with Daisuke she'd easily let him continue to destroy himself just because it was easier. Maybe he'd learn better from continuously causing himself pain. Or maybe he'd end up getting them both killed.

With a sigh, she turned to listen to Cal who started barking orders again, lifting an eyebrow at his choice. Why would they need two pyrokinetics to start a simple fire? One of them could be helping with something else. Seeing as it was pointless to help Otto, Tyler did not join him except to gather some wood. After that, he was fine on his own. He would have been fine before that too. Instead, the woman moved over to tend to Daisuke against the tree, checking his wounds out to make sure they were properly healing. Even so, he didn't wake up so she stayed close by in case his condition worsened somehow.

Tyler crossed her legs and then her arms over her chest, eyeing Lucien as he asked for everyone's thoughts. Otto spoke up quickly, as she suspected. He gave a brief rundown of the happenings and Tyler gave a nod to his last sentence, speaking up as well.

"Who says we need to go back?" She asked, referring to Otto's note about how they might get into some trouble over the failed mission. "Who knows what they'll try to do to us for failing. I think you're right, he'll hold it over our heads and make us fight for him. But this isn't our war, we don't owe anyone anything on this planet. And it would be wrong to choose a side simply because we happened to land on and be captured by it first. We don't know who's in the right here."

Tyler rolled her eyes at the sound of Daisuke's whining voice. He was calling for her like she wasn't only a few feet away. The woman reached out to grab the man by the back of the shirt collar and simply dragged him over, letting him flop down onto his back. He was laying down, but he was closer to the conversation now.

Otto White
Interaction: Tyler
-

Otto snorted at the sounds of Daisuke calling for Tyler's assistance while also nodding at words on whether or not they should return. "Honestly the old mercenary in my heart is telling me we should fiefdom out of the land and rule over it ourselves, we would probably be indefinitely better then any of the local rulers or magistrates and between the six of us we could probably make any land we rule over have a better quality of life then anywhere else as well." Otto leaned his head back and gave a sigh. "We also could defend it reasonably well since whatever weapons and tactics they have here we could improve on vastly as well as modern farming practices that would enable us to feed a large population." He again paused. "We could be this worlds Switzerland except without being mountain snow Germans but I guess none of you really want to go for that?" He was just spit balling at this point, he would be all for anything at this point as long as it didn't involve fighting a dumb war for kings he had no ties to.

Daisuke Hirragi

As Tyler drug Daisuke along he felt better, something about being near his companions gave him more energy. "Thanks T-wilder" He said as Tyler dropped him near the fire. He sat up with some difficulty and faced the others. "So, if we get our own places, mine will be called Daisuke land and our chief export will be sexy." He waved his hands as if in a board meeting trying to pitch his idea. "Imagine it, the Disneyland of sexual discovery!" He looked all around. "This place is a little behind the times sexually, I can personally train all my girls and get them to help me train more, then more then soon people from your countries will travel to mine to learn from the ancient tome known as the Daisuke sutra."

Lucien

Lucien stared at the fire for a moment, then stood up. "We must each decide for ourselves what we will do." He crossed his arms and looked to the rest of them. "But I will say this. We have our powers. We are likely stronger then any single being in this land when we are combined. We are also undying. Even illnesses cannot take a hold on our bodies and kill us. That is a dangerous ability. It is more then possible that we would become just as twisted and deluded as the First Founder." He held up a finger and then let it fall on Otto. "Not to mention the evil that was unleashed on this land when Otto was struck down. We cannot forget that he is an enemy that seems hellbent on destroying us." He let his arm fall to his side. Then stared at the pair. "The king of this land was an honorable man, and not to mention I think he knows we are more powerful then anything he could muster to oppose us. I doubt he will blame us for this mission, and I doubt he would try and force us to fight for him in this war. It is out of his power to do so." He focused soley on Tyler now. "I think Tyler is right however. Choosing a side would be wrong. The king did say we could leave his lands at any time afterall. Why don't we do so? I read of a democracy to the West that has been able to maintain it's isolation for quite some time now. We could go there and live quietly again. Tell no one of our abilities, live in peace." He then looked to Otto, then Daisuke, then back to Tyler. "We could even each go our seperate ways, though I have no wish to do so. However, keep in mind that we still wield a power that could be used to shape this very land, that is already shaping this land somewhat."[/fieldbox]

Tyler Haak

Tyler shook her head a little at Otto as he spoke, at least about the part about seizing the land for their own control. "As much as I like the idea of being the Switzerland of this world, I really don't like the idea of ruling anything. It's not like it's our place to start some sort of dominion here either, just as it's not our place to takes sides in anyone's war. Giving a group of superhuman immortals an entire kingdom of sorts could be catastrophic for the balance this world already has or could have. We would be more powerful than anyone and no one could oppose us, but that very well lead to us growing above our power…"

She completely ignored Daisuke, not even looking his way since nothing his said was worth the attention or even made much sense. Instead she turned her attention to Lucien who just had to bring up Otto's evil twin, even if agreed with her, she had to admit that the evil twin should be dealt with and he was partially their responsibility. Or at least one of them.

She jumped off one of Lucien's points to finish making her point to Otto. "Like that. We could lose ourselves if we try to take too much power. Become like the First." With a sigh, Tyler ran her fingers through her hair, shaking it out a little. She could really use a shower. Especially after everything she'd done with those women and then instantly going into fight mode. "I like the idea of us Switzerlanding it up on a private estate somewhere. Or... as much as I don't like the idea of separating, the possibility of becoming rulers would be more likely. As individuals or small groups, it would be easy to spread out and take control and power while still maintaining balance. We would have other superhuman kingdoms to keep us in check. But that's all speculation and hypothetical, so I digress. But I'd have to say that we need to do something about Otto's twin first. A bunch of superpowered individuals are hard to hide from someone like that, or anyone really. If he's not stopped, no one gets a happily-ever-after on this planet. Who knows… it's possible that this war was initiated by him anyway. We could always end up with a head-off-the-snake scenario, though I doubt we'd be that lucky."

Otto White
Interaction: Tyler and Cal
-

He kept his head leaned back but grunted in agreement to most of what Cal and Tyler was saying. "Who ever we side with will likely end up winning this war if they are a participant and keep them...guarded if they area bystander but if Tyler is right and my evil twin as she puts it is behind the war I doubt very much that any side is going to be able to stay out of this conflict. The other issue with him is the fact that he has my appearance though with some alteration but this world does not have instant communication or at least have it widely available, no matter where we go, if he has been operating in the open, people are likely to confuse him and I assuming of course word of his has spread. If he is a terror to people that see him then we are likely to be met with scorn and if he is a savior to win people to his cause then we will be met with adoration." Otto brought his spear out and held it up as it extended to it's original length. "Whatever brought me back as well as allowed me to help Alkura said something about this spear being useful to us against my evil twin I assume this being is some sort of deity that didn't take to kindly to our incursion to this world and I also assume this spear will kill my twin or somehow prevent him from continuing on his chosen path." Otto paused and sighed deeply. "Frankly this is much to complicated to me, it was so much easier when Cal and we were trying to kill each other. Now we are dealing with kings and nation states, gods...or a god rather and a man of shadow that very well may be a god like being from our world. Also for the record I would prefer us all to stay together as well." Otto finished speaking as the spear shrunk again to the size of a knife and he put it away, but as he did a small realization took hold of him as he thought on Cal's words. He looked at the founder. "You know Cal, your words strike me now as I realize that all of us will be alive for thousands of years likely. Maybe if we don't encounter something that can kill us we will outlive hundreds of generations. It strikes me that our war with with my shadow twin might last longer then any of us want to think about." It was a sobering thought that they may be fighting hundreds of years from now.

Daisuke Hirragi.

"Oh, ok fuck me then!" He said as everyone seemed to ignore him. "I'm just trying to lighten the mood, you guys keep bringing up all this depressing shit when you failed to look at the big picture. How many people did we save?" Daisuke struggled to stand, "we protect people. We fight so others don't have to." His knees started to buckle so he plopped down on his butt. "If we stick together or split up our goals shouldn't change we fight to keep people safe. We fight for those we failed, we fight to keep the people of this world, or any, happy. Who cares if it's from a weird clone of Otto or an immortal. As long as people are suffering I feel like it's our responsibility to help." Daisuke was happy with his little speech so he didn't offer a follow up and waited for everyone to breath in his words of wisdom

[fieldbox="Next Moves?, red, solid"]

Lucien

Lucien gazed at each one of them in turn, studying them, their faces, and the looks each of them had. Tyler was tired, that much was evident. Otto, grimly determined. Daisuke, optimistic. Christian, entirely confused. Cal, indifferent. Alkura conflicted. "Their are two things that I want. First, I want a peaceful life. After all this is done with, i'm going to find some corner of the world where no one knows me and i'm going to settle down. Second, revenge. This little prick that appeared out of Otto apparently had some involvement in creating the First, which means indirectly he destroyed the earth, and has turned humanity into an endangered species. I'm going to find him, and pull whatever guts the man has out of his throat." Lucien finished. "I won't ask anyone to go with me, it has been to long of a road for that, but I promise none of us will have peace unless we do. After we've killed him, gotten revenge for humanity, and sorted out what we could of this fine mess we've made, we can figure out where we go from there. We can go back to the king and use his network to find out where this shadow man lives, then kill him, even if we have to fight a war to do so." He looked to each of them in turn. "So... who's coming with me?"

Cal

Cal rubbed the back of his neck while listening to the man, then sighed. "I can't say I agree with you, but I know you say the truth. I'll go with you to kill this guy, whoever he is."

Alkura

A look of determination settled over Alkura's face as she sat before the fire, listening to everyone speak. When Lucien was finished however, she simply said. "I'm going too."[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Dakota K5
Tyler Haak

Tyler didn't give much reaction to Otto's words. There really wasn't much new to react to as the twin problem was already something she'd considered before now. It didn't have to be too much of a problem, if they didn't let it and they took a few precautions. Plus, the probability that the shadow man was out and about doing his own dirty work was low. Last she'd heard, his right hand woman was taking care of everything. She did; however, look his way when he mentioned that they would likely outlive the whole planet. She did not agree that they would be fighting for that long. This woman, and she assumed the others, would do everything they could to put an end to the shadow man as quickly as possible. With a tired sigh, she finally glanced over at Daisuke.

"We are looking at the big picture. There's more than just whether we're helping people or not. We want to know where we'll end up, too. And I'm having a hard time taking on the responsibility of saving an entire kingdom or two of people when I don't even belong to that planet. Yeah, it sounds noble and super hero-esque, but there are a lot of factors involved here. If the people of this planet are suffering, what makes it our responsibility? Is no one else on this world taking any of that weight? I'd like to mention that there's not a single person born and still alive on this planet that I owe anything to. I didn't fail these people. If you want to talk to someone who owes this world something, go look for Yates. Tell him to clean up his fuckin' mess."

She shook her head, planting it right into her hands.

"I like the idea of saving people and all, and I already agreed that we need to find Shadow Twin and take him out… but I don't plan on living out the rest of my life pretending to be some god damned superhero. I'm not Wonder Woman and I don't plan on acting like it. Some of us want to be normal people again. I don't know what you wanted out of life before all this shit started, but I wanted to settle down eventually, have a family. I want kids one day; will this stupid body even let me do that? After we kill Shadow Mutant, I'm out. I'm going the Lucien way and finding a corner to bury myself into. Then I can spend the rest of my life loving and watching people die, since if I'm even still capable, I'll clearly outlive my children."

Tyler looked at Lucien.

"I'm down to kill me some douche-bag. Finally end all this."

Daisuke Hirragi

He sat there listening to Lucien, nodding along in agreement. "Obviously we have to kill the twin, thats horror movie 101." He felt the adrenaline rush up his soine as Lucien spoke he whipped his arm inthe air exciredly. "Oh right here!" He waved his arm back and forth trying to get Lucien's attention. "Im in old man Lucien. I volunteer to fight the shadow man."

Daisuke exhaled loudly somewhat disappointed with Tyler's answer, so much so that he missed his opportunity to offer to put a baby inside her. "Geez debbie downer. I didn't know you were the "not my problem" type. He looked at Cal then the Kid who agreed with Lucien. He then shifted his gaze twords the viking man. "And what says you, Otto?" He said in a pirate voice for some reason.

Otto White
Interaction: The group
-

"Of course I'm gonna help kill my evil twin and I'm with Tyler. I ain't here to be no hero, hell if it wasn't for E.I I would still be considered the bad guy remember? Mercenary and all that. I don't know what I'm going to do after..." Otto trailed off as a look of thought appeared on his face at something Tyler had said, he turned his head to Cal. "Tyler brings up a point, will we be able to have kids at all? And if so will our abilities affect them?" Otto had a genuine curiosity as an idle thought about his own future popped into his mind, a future were he had family again.