A New Order [OOC] (Accepting characters!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well shit. I've shoulder-checked a door down before. Never knew that I was risking breaking my shoulder. Gonna put that on my list of "things not to do again." XD
Hopefully it was a fairly hollow door, you could probably knock mine down with a shoulder since it has been broken several times, or an interior door on a trailer. Otherwise it's risky.

@Polystical

I was about to send you a PM about your character's attitude towards being a super hero, then I read your CS and realized you're playing her to a T. Good work on the consistency.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Captian Wumbo

Two things, you know you can change your name in your setting right? Like, you can fix the spelling error because I had a hell of a time trying to tag you. And secondly, don't you think your character's attitude about heading for a hostage crisis is at odds with his "deep routed, strong sense of duty." And I feel the need to point out that the IC isn't happening in the same time as the OOC, which means that while you wrote as if you had been waiting in the vans forever it is unlikely more than a minute has passed since you got in the van since you were the only PC who was with the group of new recruits (and thus waiting for yourself).

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I actually did not know that, I came from RPG, and from there you cant change that, and I was to lazy to look at the Help section.
:(
Anyway I see what you are saying, I was not even really emphasizing that part of my character, I was to focused on the "lazy" part of him. Thank you for telling me about that, I will start incorporating that into my posts.

I actually did not know that, I came from RPG, and from there you cant change that, and I was to lazy to look at the Help section.
:(
Anyway I see what you are saying, I was not even really emphasizing that part of my character, I was to focused on the "lazy" part of him. Thank you for telling me about that, I will start incorporating that into my posts.
Alright, thanks.

As for changing your name, I didn't know about it until recently either. You can do it by going to your personal details then scrolling down to the bottom left where it says settings, then at the bottom of that column (above logout) it will say User Name Change.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Alright, thanks.

As for changing your name, I didn't know about it until recently either. You can do it by going to your personal details then scrolling down to the bottom left where it says settings, then at the bottom of that column (above logout) it will say User Name Change.
No Problem
Defiantly whished I knew about that earlier.
:)

Wow, that IC post was pretty long from me. o.o

Still, the real action begins. You guys don't have to stay in the vehicles if you don't want to, if you can help fight off the mech or its backup then you are welcome to help.

Wow, that IC post was pretty long from me. o.o

Still, the real action begins. You guys don't have to stay in the vehicles if you don't want to, if you can help fight off the mech or its backup then you are welcome to help.
I got my post up (long I know but it's her intro) and Domino is trying to help in her own way with the Mech.

Great post, Ace. My class starts in twenty minutes, but I'll catch up and if it looks like Pyre could be of help at the end I'll write up a post (though it may be over before he gets there, he'll still be on his way, logically).

I just thought of something, (Though I saw something that brought the idea to mine mind, so it was not an original thought) For powers, I have what he can do at the current point in the rp listed, but should I also include what powers he could have later on when he better develops them?

Just posting to say I'm still here and working on my first post; it ended up being longer than I expected.

I just thought of something, (Though I saw something that brought the idea to mine mind, so it was not an original thought) For powers, I have what he can do at the current point in the rp listed, but should I also include what powers he could have later on when he better develops them?
If you want to keep them mysterious, you can PM them to Ace and I. Otherwise, if you want him to develop new uses for his power then you can add them to the CS and mark them as "future powers" and Ace and/or I will look over them when you're done.

I don't think there is any need to keep them mysterious but I will PM them anyways to see what you think.

Hey guys, is it possible for someone to switch from the Syndicate to the Collective? In the IC of course.

Hey guys, is it possible for someone to switch from the Syndicate to the Collective? In the IC of course.
Yep, no one is forced to stay on one side. As long as there is a solid reason(s) for the change then a switch can be made.

Oh okay! Ehehehehe....

@AdamantiumWolf (and everyone else).

Don't feel obligated to post when your character doesn't have much to do, you can always wait a little longer until you have an action to make, a question to ask, etc.

I plan to add some more to the RP world wise in order to truly expand it, my plan is to allow side 'quests' for characters as well as personal villains.

Also I'm in the process of updating the player list, I've messaged several people who haven't posted in a while and will be removing some inactives.

Status
Not open for further replies.