A N A R C H Y – Epic Fantasy War RPG (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should We Make a Group for Accepted Members?

• No! - I am an accepted member.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! - I am not an accepted member.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: A N A R C H Y – An Epic Fantasy RPG (OOC)

LOLz cool.

Interesting TV show. Think I saw it somewhere...

IC SHALL BE LAUNCHED …

January 20, 2012
!!!!!

(But a friend's birthday is that weekend so … it may take another couple days! But yes, that is the schedule for now!! XD)

Awesome

Name: Kilk Nagara

Race: Bower

Magic: Light - Apparition, Sustain, Mirage (Sight and Touch)
Nationality: Argentum
Position: Escaped Slave

Personality: Kilk over the years, has been through some dramatic life changes. Originally, he was content with his life, and could not be a happier person to come across. Now, he has changed due to his slavery and first kill. He has been reshaped in an entirely different way, while still retaining some of what made him who he is. On the surface, Kilk is a very clever, happy, and determined person. He has an undying amount of love for life, and will do everything he can to preserve it, even if it is an enemy. On the inside however, he finds himself much darker than his surface counterpart. He carries a true despise of the Shear, and has almost lost what truly made him who he was, his love. He treats all others around him with a good facade of respect, but will show slight signs of hatred when even near one of the Shear. He is far from a shell of man, and has combined his naturally creative nature into every aspect of his life, coming up with fantastic ideas to save himself from harm. He continuously uses his mind to outwit others in childish ways, as he has yet to fully mature emotionally. Now he is left to grow as a person, and he has a lot of experiences to catch up on.
Appearance:
238285.jpg

History: Kilk Nagara was originally just an innocent Bower boy of fourteen years old, living a peaceful life in the Argentum. His lifestyle was a very care-free and simple one, as he never actually saw the face of combat even once. He was instead naturally inclined to love the arts and humanities, due to being raised in his small and cultured village. His life was one that could easily fit into the dreams of someone his age, and he couldn't ask for more. He never had any dreams of being a huge adventurer, and combat was out of the question. At most, he simply wanted to explore and take in the beautiful sights the world had to offer. There was almost no possible way he could have a negative outlook on life. His family was loving, his friends were nice as can be, and he had not yet experienced anything that was truly traumatizing for a boy of his age. That is, until one terrible night had changed his entire outlook on life.One night, while sleeping in his village, he heard the screams of people all around him. There was smoke filling the air, and a vibe of chaos swept over the entire atmosphere. Kilk's father quickly rushed into his room and grabbed him, carrying him out of the house. Kilk was in a complete state of shock. Everything he had come to know and love was being destroyed from around him, and the ones causing this, the Shear. The people he cared for were being cut down with the slightest of ease, and consequently, his world was falling apart. To add insult to injury, he not only witnessed his own family's death, but was taken by the Shear and forced to become a slave.It was six years of misery and hardship, and finally it all paid off for the now twenty year old Kilk. His will to survive was admirable, but it was finally coming to an end. That is until, one day, he noticed an opening. His Enser Guard had been talking to a noble, and Kilk's creative nature took over. He stayed close to his guard, knowing full well the guard had just purchased new apparel yesterday. The guard, who was busy showing off, told Kilk to fetch the outfit, and undid his shackles. Kilk did fetch the outfit, but he never returned with it. Instead, Kilk put on the outfit, which now constricted his wings, and allowed him to appear more like Enser than ever before. This was only at first glance of course, but it was all Kilk needed.Kilk used this moment to seize the day, and walked off away from the town he trapped in. He eventually arrived in a small fishing village, and continued taking advantage of his own creative nature. He walked along the coast and found a house much further off, clearly housing a hermit. He found the man, and unfortunately killed him, which was the first person Kilk had ever killed, and he surely hated it. The feeling of killing left a huge impaction his persona, and reshaped his entire mental frame, which due to being a slave, was already on the hinges. Kilk took up religion, and found himself truly growing closer and closer to Halla. By killing, he found himself appreciating life even further, and was now driven to cherish it completely. This gave him a newfound motivation, and yet another plan.Kilk had come to the decision, to become a freedom fighter, with the goal of saving every slave the Shear had taken. First he had to create a dwelling in which he could not be found, and luckily, he had just found one. He spent four years gathering supplies, honing new skills, and working on his magic. Now, at the age of twenty four, Kilk is ready to put his mind to the test.

Patron God/Goddess: Halla, Goddess of Life

Reactions: 1 person

... I love your character. LOVE HIM!!

Oh wow. I quite like it. Glad you joined Anarchy. Hmm, I do wonder how he would react to a Sheer slave though...

@Kilk Nagara -

Wow. What a thoughtful character!!! 100% accepted!! Awesome, we have just the amount of roleplayers I was shooting for! I shall do the dice rolls for Kilk, Aveline & Tattersail at once!! XD

----------- FOURTH DICE ROLL RESULTS -------------

NOTE: These are honest dice rolls. The results have not been tampered with. May Lady Luck be on your side today! "Final Decision" is your decision of which of the possibilities you want to choose for your character. Please post with your final decision so that the magic choosing can be complete.

> Kairoga (Tattersail Bladesinger) -- Sword

m4.jpg

Result:
3 +1 racial affinity = 4
Possibilities:
1 major, 1 minor / 2 minor
– Carve, Break, Drain; Sever, Break, Drain
Final Decision: Pending

> Kid (Aveline Archcloak) -- Ghost (Proficiency)

mw3-november-8.jpg

Result:
Effect:
Your first roll determined your skillset range. Since it was a 6, the highest possible, this meant you have all three Ghost skills (Projection, Materialization, Possession) available to you. Your second roll (this roll) has determined your proficiency. The roll of 3 has made you a talented ghost with maximum skillset. Check out the details about Ghost magic in the "Skills" Group thread to find out how that affects your magic skills.

> Kilk Nagara (Kilk Nagara) -- Light

number-61.jpg

Result:
Possibilities:
1 major, 2 minor
Apparition, Mirage, Sustain; Potent, Mirage, Sustain
Final Decision: Pending

--------------Congrats to all, I am looking forward to hearing your choices!-----------

NOTE: Should some results prove unsatisfactory, the owner of them may petition for up to 1 more dice roll. Should the owner not petition for a new dice roll within 3 days after IC roleplay has begun, the current dice roll will be final. If an owner petitions for a new dice roll, that dice roll will be the final score, regardless of its comparison to the first dice roll of that owner.

YOU MAY NOT POST UNTIL YOU HAVE RESPONDED WITH YOUR MAGIC CHOICES.

I have revised my character Flavya de Rose's nationality to Shear and her magic to Toxin and her race to Snaca. I know it's quite a revision but I thought we could use a Toxin on board! And she isn't an evil Snaca, she has no time for it, she's too distracted sailing off on ships and exploring the world :)

I hereby request a re-roll for her. If anyone could do a dice roll for my char, that would be awesome! If no one responds before IC is launched, I will have to roll myself. Thanks!

–Abra

~ A N N O U N C E M E N T S ~

15 – Swimming

While not officially a skill or property, whether or not you can swim does affect roleplay. I have hereby accumulated both a standard for the requirements needed for your character to be able to swim, and a list of characters that currently meet requirements, and those who do not. I invite debate. Until a character is on the "Can Swim" list, they may not roleplay themselves being able to swim. Please note that my list is based on the information given in your CS – you may add to your CS to clarify your having met requirements I missed. The list will be edited accordingly. Thank you!

STANDARDS

You must meet at least one of these requirements to swim. The fact that you meet one or more of them must be mentioned in your CS. CS revisions to enable your character to swim are permitted. You can swim if your character ...

• grew up by the coastline or another large body of water, which should be mentioned in your history
• is/was employed in an occupation that requires swimming (including hunting)
• underwent training of some sort that taught him/her to swim
• travels by sea regularly for 5 years or more
• practices a magic that deals with the Element of Water or gives the character magical skills that enable swimming

CAN SWIM

• Keda Angharra
• Flavya de Rose
• Adan Armando
• Enilede Clawhunter
• Tattersail Bladesinger
• Yudee Willowclaw
• Jun'Tzia Flowingspirit (magical)

CAN'T SWIM

• Ida Kyyel
• Karseun Geburich
• Cecille Havenschill
• Dellasan Rosefeather
• Vivili Kilmoi
• Gil
• Aveline Archcloak (when in material form)
• Gnorak Sherson
• Kilk Nagara

Uh.... Im not sure if i should make Ida swim. She never goes across the ocean, shes always staying at her masters dwelling. And it isn't really close to the ocean. ... So, yeah.

Uh.... Im not sure if i should make Ida swim. She never goes across the ocean, shes always staying at her masters dwelling. And it isn't really close to the ocean. ... So, yeah.

Ida is your character! You don't have to make her do anything. The list is just there so people will realistically RP their characters' swimming abilities. You do not have to be able to swim to roleplay – you just have to be able to swim to be able to swim in the roleplay.

I'm tongue-twisting my own self.
Anyhoo.

Hope that helps!

Thats me. I mean, the purple hair, the wings, the headphones! I mean, I don't have purple hair or wings, and not even headphones, but I would SO BE THIS GIRL!!!! I know, I know... weird. But... Yeah. Thats me, LOLz.

I also would like to be able to be able to swim to enable the roleplaying of able swimming for my roleplaying ability.

I also would like to be able to be able to swim to enable the roleplaying of able swimming for my roleplaying ability.

Ayup. Will do! However, is there any requirement you could add to Karseun's CS? Such as him having grown up around a body of water where he learned to swim, or having been trained to swim, or having figured out an Alter spell for crossing water?

I'm an old man in a dress. Of course I can't swim!

*pushes Abra in a puddle*

*dodges and empties a bucket of water over Karseun*

Really? We'll see about that…

I choose drain (minor) and carve (major)

Also about Tattersail, I think she should be able to swim, especially since she's part of Eliydar's marines.

Told kilk his dice roll, he's pretty excited about it. anyways he'll be on later to confirm what he wants

Awesome! Kairoga, that makes lots of sense. Tattersail can now swim ;)