A N A R C H Y – Epic Fantasy War RPG (OOC)

Should We Make a Group for Accepted Members?

• No! - I am an accepted member.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! - I am not an accepted member.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm locked in my room, bitches!

*sticks his staff through the door handles and makes a blanket fort*

The pirates will not penetrate my duvet!

Sorry I've been absent for quite awhile now^^' I'll try to get up my response to the pirate attack tomorrow. Aye maties'xD

I can't respond to the pirate attack until Aveline and Tattersail arrive there

Name: Kumori Gender:
Male Age:21
Race: Gelu
Magic: Elemental
Nationality: Eliydan-Gelu
Position: Pauper
Personality: He is a a peace maker at heart and a damn good friend to those who have made friends with him. He loves to go fishing after a long day of meditation. He is the type to protect his friends and or family with everything he has but he will not have remorse for those who threaten his family or friends. He will not have a second thought about killing them but will make it a quick death. He loves to eat sushi as a main dish, one of his faovirte foods, what is best about his personality is he is silly. He loves to make people laugh and he definately is a ladies man flirting with every girl he comes acrossed.
Appearance:
images-9.jpg

History: He was born a with in the village of his own people like most were but with out parents he grew up with out them. His father was assassinated and his mothr died during birth so he was raised in an orphanage in his own village until the age of eighteen. He began learning his abilities at the age of eighteen and he even had a sensei to teach him how to hone his abilities. Although he has learned a bit he still has much training to do and he hopes to one day become strong enough to avenge his step dads death and find the assassin who murdered him. At the age of twenty one he began learning more powerful versions of his elemental abilities. He is a step closer to becoming strong enough to avenge his fathers death in which his dad can then lay at rest knowing justice has been served.
Patron God/Goddess:
Amphitrite-wife of poseidon

-Dalak begins foaming at the mouth-

"Pirates, hee hee hee, pirates. where are they? i want them. their blood. i want it. hee hee. pirates. yes. hee hee. ALUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!"

-rolls eyes at Dalek- I'll kick those damned pirates butts, don't you worry. -whips out to scimitars from nowhere- WOOOHH!!! I have officially decided that scimitars are my favorite type of weapons!!!

ill try to get a post tomorrow, I dislike research papers.

Pirates? Meh. They can't get past my nekkidniss. Oh wait, it's Cheemlen's problem, not *mine. Crap.
Ha! Research papers? I have one due Friday that's about half done xD *ignores paper*

*edit* Posted. I am so so so sorry... I took sleepy-pills a while ago, so halfway through my post I got all like "wooooah, so many words... what's a word? What's a scrub brush? I want to see the inside of my eyelids." Probably lots of typos. I cannot use my fingers well right now.

That damn scrub brush... I wish she could have a real weapon, but she doesn't know swords and doesn't know where to get a knife or dagger... Stupid scrub brush. It's like Rapunzel's frying pan.

-giggles- If you ask me, that frying pan idea was pretty smart. And a scrub brush is better then nothing, right?

i'll see if i can disarm a dude and send a dagger your way as a type of apology.

Pad is gonna be all like "MROOOW" and leaping onto peoples faces and clawing at their eyes then going down and clawing their ankle and biting them wherever he can reach and yowling. I can't wait to post for him...

Not sure if im going to be able to post for the pirates event O.O

Did pirates kill your parents?

I'm sorry.

Alright, i've almost finished my research paper, and will hopefully post either today or tomorrow.
Also Chrona for the sake of saving more posting time, i'll probably do a recap of how we got onto the ship. To make things easier on my character i will probably just say that you stayed pretty much invisible around other folks in the city and so far on the ship.
If you have an idea of what you want me to put for us let me know.

ummmm, been almost a week since Bellsong posted. i hope this RP is still alive, yes? xD

I will post soon, I have been quite busy in rl but I'll get my creativity flowing tomorrow hopefully:)

Hey Abracadabra, I was wondering if characters could be "converted" to a new god. Just wondering.