A N A R C H Y – Epic Fantasy War RPG (OOC)

Should We Make a Group for Accepted Members?

• No! - I am an accepted member.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! - I am not an accepted member.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright, i've almost finished my research paper, and will hopefully post either today or tomorrow.
Also Chrona for the sake of saving more posting time, i'll probably do a recap of how we got onto the ship. To make things easier on my character i will probably just say that you stayed pretty much invisible around other folks in the city and so far on the ship.
If you have an idea of what you want me to put for us let me know.

Okay, sounds good to me.

Hmm... two weeks since Abra was online...

Has anyone heard from her?

We might have to move the scene along without her.

The RP is taking forever. xD and yet im still hooked on it.

I haven't seen Abra, and I concur with Chimetune's words.

Shmer shmer shmer indeed.

ARGH ABRA!!!! I DEMAND THAT YOU RETURN!!!!

Is she back?​

I'll try to come up with a mod post sometime, to keep the heart pumping.

OTAY!!!

​AAAABBBRRAAAA!!!!!! WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU, ABRA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

abraabraabraabraabraabraabraabraabraabraabraabraabraabraabraabraabraabraabraabraabraabraabraabraabraabraabra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE THE NINE NUGGETS ARE YOU??????

C'mon, Abracadabra! We're all waiting for you!

ABRACADABRA! I WILL GIVE YOU HUGS IF YOU GET BACK ON SOOOOOOOOON!!!

Okay, I'll give this a few more days then try to take over GMing if people are still interested.

I'm still interested~ Kairoga just hasn't posted yet so I can't post anything, really.

I just looked up my character's name and found out that it's real and it means: little bird; strength; desired.
I think it fits her pretty well once she comes out of her shell. I don't know why I'm sharing this ^^". Just bored I guess.

XD my phone hates spelling things correctly for me. I meant interested***

I'm still interesting~ Kairoga just hasn't posted yet so I can't post anything, really.

I know, i'm a horrible person for promising to post then not posting. I keep kicking myself for putting it off.

I know, i'm a horrible person for promising to post then not posting. I keep kicking myself for putting it off.

XD I need to fix my phone's mistake already. I meant to put interested!

And don't worry about it, I do that sometimes.

was it closed? it wont let me post, there's no post box.