A N A R C H Y – Epic Fantasy War RPG (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should We Make a Group for Accepted Members?

• No! - I am an accepted member.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! - I am not an accepted member.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was first announced on page 14 of this thread. Basically it's just a brief summary of what all your characters have done up to this point, I think. Though I have to say it could have been explained a little better or something, but because I had go digging through this thread to find what you meant.

D: I'm sorry D:

summary (n.)
1: a brief statement or account of the main points of something, esp. a written work
2: a summation of what your character has been doing so far
3: ABRAPIG FUD

And Bellsong needs to summarize everything she's said in the OOC.

OK, so I WAS gonna do my summery today... and maybe I will, I still have time... but I'm going to be grounded for the next week or so. Just so you know. ... So, yeah...

where do you want these summaries to be? in THIS thread or in a private message or what? would love to know so i can stay here and have fun! Xp

*sharpens an axe in the corner, wearing an Abrapig-brand executioner's hood*

sorry for taking so long to post, haven't been feeling the best all weekend. let me know if it doesnt make sense, or I've messed something up.

so... how many ppl are in this RP? xDDD

and im waiting for a response to mah dialogue O.o

And I'm waiting for a response to my hostile anti-social brush-off.

JUST GOT UNGROUNDED!!!! ... Kinda. I only get an hour a day, so no messing around for me.

hey asmo, I wonder, I figured out a good reason to get Tattersailonto the ship.
Are you interested in having a bodyguard from the king>?

o_O

As well as Hanamar mooching around?

I suppose that would work, as long as it's the king and not the queen who sent you.

Awesome, Hanamar doesn't have to show herself to everyone, then again it is up to you Hanamar.

Anyways, now im just stuck trying to come up with something good that the king says....

POST, I say! POST!

For …
thar …
be …

¡¡¡PIRATES!!!

Everyone grab a scrubbing brush!