A N A R C H Y – Epic Fantasy War RPG (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should We Make a Group for Accepted Members?

• No! - I am an accepted member.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! - I am not an accepted member.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: A N A R C H Y – An Epic Fantasy RPG (OOC)

Well, I posted. If none of ya'll like it, I'll delete it. Personally, I'm no good.

OBJECTION! Your plenty good, you put me to shame :P

-laughs- I don't mean to put anyone to shame. So, I guess I am a little better then I thought I am. But only a little​.

Alright im finally sitting down and committing myself to getting one of my characters started.

-laughs- I don't mean to put anyone to shame. So, I guess I am a little better then I thought I am. But only a little​.
A LITTLE? Bad Bellsong! Get self-confidence! It was good!

A LITTLE? Bad Bellsong! Get self-confidence! It was good!

YOU LIE!!! ... And self-confidence isn't my strong point. So, yeah....

I DO NOT LIE! Churchy speaks truth! TRUTH I TELL YA!

I have edited Aveline's history. Just letting you know so you can go in and change it on the first post. I have put the new information in italics so you can see the change.

History:
Aveline was born and raised in a small village away from the big cities. She was always more weak and fragile compared to the others. The young Gelu was an exceptional singer just like her mother, whom had taught her how to sing ever since she was able to speak. Her favorite song to sing is the lullaby that her mother sung to her every night. Her older brother was taught how to play the piano, and he passed down that information to Aveline, who was able to play it as well as he could. She taught herself how to play the flute, and many of the villagers stopped by her home to hear the young girl play.

On her thirteenth birthday, there was a horrible accident in the stables, causing a massive fire that spread quickly throughout the village. Aveline was trapped in her own home and died. Only her older brother and a few other villagers survived the tragic event. Not being able to move on, Aveline stayed on Trieran as a ghost.

Thank you for letting me know! I'll edit accordingly.

HOWEVER – for Aveline's family to own a piano, which is incredibly difficult to make and probably insanely expensive, they have to be considerably wealthy and probably own a lot of land unless their wealth has a more immediate source (job of a parent, inheritance, etc.). In either case, it's not unrealistic for Aveline's family to live in a small village, but I will expect her to have been wealthy.

Again, if anyone feels that my judgments are unfair, please discuss! I want to make the best decisions in your favor, and my priority is the best interest of all Anarchists! xD I urge everyone to add their two cents to our IC.

I MIGHT post... maybe. Probably. But maybe not. MAAAN!!! ... I'll just tell you that I posted if I post.

Edit: Maybe I should have asked this WAY before the IC, but.... I just remembered it: Are the Bowers wings like a dragonflies? Cause if you go to where the dragonflies live near twilight, you can find them easily (well, thats what I did once, at my great grams). When they flap their wings, it looks like a rainbow is bouncing around... kinda hard to explain, LOLz. But it's really pretty.
... Oh, and I just remembered. Are they shaped like a dragonflies, or a butterflies? ... Or a bees? My big sister says she pictures them with dove wings, LOLz. So, yeah.... wow, kinda long edit.

Edit: Well, I posted. If none of ya'll like it, I'll delete it. Personally, I'm no good. -shrugs- But thats what everyone thinks. ... Other then J. K. Rowling. Everyone knows shes good at writing. ... Maaan, I went off topic. I HAVE TO GET OFF!!!! See ya'll in the morning! Wow, that reminds me of a song...sorry, type rambling here. LOLz i should really go before I type something really strange. So, yeah... BAI!!

We all have strengths and weaknesses in writing, but in Bellsong's case I must concede with the other Anarchists – I saw "all good"! After all, people like Asmodeus who could just write novels of epicosity and codes and regal dialogue have had a lot of experience.

I think. I hope. For all our sakes.

Sorry if that offended you, Asmodeus, I meant no harm! Self-preservation is the key to successful roleplay … even in the face of outstanding talent! xD

To answer the question.

> What are Bowers' wings shaped like?
Before I go off on ethereal diaphonous motes of scintillating rainbows and motes of refracting light – the key thing to remember is that Bower wings are too weak to fly with. So they cannot be feathered, or consisting of any muscle or membrane such as bat wings. If I were writing my own story, I'd set a certain shape and appearance for them, but because this is a CREATIVE roleplay, you can invent your own for each individual Bower! However, just in case you were curious, the original shape I had in mind was wings that looked like dragonfly wings but were shaped more like butterfly wings. There wasn't supposed to be pigment (patterns, solid colors) on them because people wear clothes and move around and swim and climb windy mountains so the pigment would wash away anyway and this would basically destroy the wings. However, it is not necessary for anyone to abide by some rule that says Bower wings can't be colorful and can only be translucent and refractive like dragonfly wings. Just go with your inspiration, stick to guidelines such as too weak for flying, and if you choose to go with something that could cause complications in roleplay – such as pigmentation of the wings – STICK WITH IT. No, your colorful-winged character can't swim or endure strong winds because it would severely and irreparably damage/destroy their wings. This causes major disadvantages in roleplay, but if you can handle it and if you want to handle it for as long as the RP goes, by all means go ahead!

Ok. Again, if anyone disagrees or has a better idea, I'm always open to suggestions!

–IMPORTANT STUFF– Please Read!

ONCE EVERYONE HAS POSTED I WILL ROLL THE DICE FOR LUCK STATS. THIS IS TO WEED OUT PEOPLE WHO FOR WHATEVER REASON HAVE BECOME DORMANT AFTER THEIR CHARACTER WAS ACCEPTED, THEREBY INCREASING THE CHANCES OF AN ACTIVE PLAYER GETTING LUCKY/UNLUCKY IN A WAY THAT COULD ACTUALLY AFFECT ROLEPLAY.

If you have not posted before Jan. 31, your character may not roleplay until the next luck rolls. If you have not posted in 14 days, your character will be expelled from the plot, and you will have to petition for the character to be reintroduced. If you have not posted in 28 days, your character is deleted and no longer accepted, and moved to the "Graveyard", a section I will open on the "Accepted Characters" Group thread if need be. –

Ok it's out. I too feel like I might be a little clumsy at this after reading everyone else's posts.

Let me know if I should change anything.
Also, i'll be doing a separate post for Clawhunter soon.

:3 my apologies.
I was working on the post with Church, but this weekend I moved back to campus and it was a little hectic.
Please expect my post in the next day or so.

do i have to wait for everyone to post before I post again?

I DO NOT LIE! Churchy speaks truth! TRUTH I TELL YA!

... HOW DARE YOU DO THAT... one thing... uhh... never mind.
And AYBE you do speak truth! BUT I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: And THAT GIRL HAS WEIRD EYES! Of course, I would never yell that if say were real, but its true. Oh, and I know Bowers can't fly. LOLz I payed close attention to that part.

do i have to wait for everyone to post before I post again?

Nope … but I'd prefer people who have already posted to read as much other posts as possible to get an idea of the other players and how they can bend their storyline so far to fit into the path towards Desdemona! So I'd recommend waiting as long as possible for others to post.

... HOW DARE YOU DO THAT... one thing... uhh... never mind.
And AYBE you do speak truth! BUT I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: And THAT GIRL HAS WEIRD EYES! Of course, I would never yell that if say were real, but its true. Oh, and I know Bowers can't fly. LOLz I payed close attention to that part.

You do not believe the mighty Churchy? Do you wish to suffur my wrath? Listen! Belive! You are good!

o.O

FIGHT! FIGHT! FI–

Er. Right.
Just announcing, there will be a goddess of fertility coming up soon xD
In case anyone wants that to be their patron deity instead, now's the time to change it!!!

NEVAH!!!!! -puts on plush claws and claws at- And RAWR TO YOU TOO!!!!!!!
Rawr means I love you :3
*Strangles and shakes Bell's head* Good! Good!

Well, I am still entirely new here, but I really do enjoy the post you made Bellsong. I know quite a few of Rpers on other sites, and you really have talent! I hope you wouldn't beat yourself up over your own misconception though, after all, that would be no fun for anyone! I really enjoy your post.