A Mortal and a God (Nassione and Chello)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"It is difficult you didn't kill a lot of people or try to take over a planet, or try to destroy the realm you were born on or try to kill your brother." Loki sighed, "I will never be able to forgive myself. Never." He sadly spoke, "I will end up dying alone because no one will want me."

Darcy was surprised how much the god opened up to her, it was true she had grown rather fond of him and did not like seeing him this way at all. "I want you..." she mumbled her face getting a little red she was never one to beat around the bush or anything she was always very straight forward.

Loki looked at her, he was surprised at her reaction. "You..you do but you barely know me and the things you do are bad," he responded. "I...you.." Loki was struggling to find the right words, "that's really nice it's just..I can't open my heart and have it crushed again."

Darcy fell silent, his reaction was half what she expected but it also was painful to be rejected. "I want to know you Loki... and I am not afraid of you" she said staying seated beside him.

Loki looked at her, "it's just..I have a hard time trusting people even before this whole mess," he responded and then took a deep breath. "The last time I was with someone she was only with me because her friend made a bet, when the truth came out she said to me that the only way anyone would be with me is if I paid them." Loki looked down, "ever since then I buried myself in my studied and told myself I won't let that happen again."

Darcy listened then shook her head. That did not sound fair at all. "Not every person is like that Loki... I'm not I generally really want to get to know you" she said letting out a yawn. She was beginning to feel a bit sleepy.

Loki looked at her and smiled a little bit, "well you can know me more in the morning when you are not tired. Now come on off to bed," he spoke nothing how she was yawning.

Darcy shook her head "I'll stay up until you go to sleep to" she said stubbornly. She wanted him to sleep too

"Well I think you are going to fall asleep before I will, I'm not tired and you are." Loki responded, "you can barely keep your eyes open."

Darcy shook her head "no no I'm okay I'll stay up" she said softly yawning again as she rested her head on his shoulder.

If on instinct Loki put his arm around her, "are you sure you're okay?" He laughed lightly, "because you sound so sleepy. Sandman is coming to get you, man that sounded spooky."

Darcy took her glasses off and nodded slowly " yeah I'm okay I don't have to worry about any sandman cause your here" she mumbled as she closed her eyes once again.

Loki smiled, "I suppose that is true. But if he tries to get me I may just give you to him so he could spare my life," Loki laughed lightly. "Though I suppose you could say the same thing about me."

Darcy chuckled lightly "we could offer your brother to him so we can sleep" she said yawning again this time her eyes staying shut as she was getting rather comfortable with Loki.

"True we could," Loki responded. "That's actually a good idea, then Odin would have no choice but to give me the throne. Let's do it, you could rule next to me." He added not really realizing what he was saying, maybe he was getting comfortable with Darcy as well.

Darcy smiled "I don't know if ruling would be my thing... but it could be fun" she muttered quietly as she fell asleep for the first time in days.

Loki carefully laid her down on his bed covering her up with a blanket before walking out to the balcony staring up at the stars, he noticed a lounge chair out there and sat down on it before long he fell asleep outside. He hadn't slept in days, and he didn't wake up until morning.

Early the next morning Jane was up first before everyone. She sat down in the kitchen at the bench looking on her laptop for bigger apartments. She knew before long SHIELD will show up wanting to talk to Thor and she already had plenty of emails from Tony Stark wanting to know if Thor was there.

Thor woke up just after Jane did and walked up behind her, "morning." He smiled, "how did you sleep?" Thor asked.

Loki was still asleep on the lounger, he seemed unfazed by the fact that it was a little chilly outside the cold never did bother him.

Jane smiled looking back to Thor "really well how about you?" She asks scrolling down the page of apartments. She wasn't sure if he would be happy that she was searching for a larger place to live. "Umm your friend Stark he will is emailing me asking about you" she said pouting. "I also think he had gone through my whole computer" she muttered annoyedly.

Darcy woke up slowly. Sitting up she realized where she was and her face went pink. Gently taking the blanket of she spotted Loki outside. He was finally sleeping. It was nice to see.