A Mortal and a God (Nassione and Chello)

(Cool I'll play Steve..)

Thor watched her he felt bad that he couldn't ease her worry, "I mean it my love. They will love you," he smiled. "I wonder what my brother is up to, I can't blame him for wanting to be away when they are here. Just one day he is going to have to see them," he sighed.

Loki took a bite out of his hotdog, "yes where the wind takes us." He responded with a smile after he swallowed, "so let's follow the wind."

(You can take Natasha so I'm not overloaded with characters)

"Well I know Darcy wanted to give him a present to celebrate they're relationship and his first winter but other than that I have no idea" she said softly looking at Thor as she took out a carrot from the fridge and began to peel it.

Darcy nodded as they walked together through the park. "I'm still not used to your shape shifting is weirdly awesome" she mused happily as they approached the central park and she took a bite of her hotdog.

(Sounds good to me.)

Thor smiled, "I am happy for those two. They really do make a good couple, Darcy cares about Loki and he really cares about her. I am happy to see him happy."

Loki laughed, "they are pretty great aren't they?" Loki smiled as he sat down on a bench, "I am looking forward to winter here. Everyone will be freezing and I will be nice and warm."

Jane nodded in agreement "I just hope it always stays that way" she said happily finishing off peeling her carrot getting her finger in the process.

Darcy reached into her bag pulling out a small light present wrapped in silver wrapping paper "uh this is for you okay? I'm terrible with presents so I'm sorry if you don't like it"

Thor frowned seeing Jane catch her finger on the blade, he gently took her hand to clean it up. "Be careful my love," he softly spoke. "Why don't you sit down and I will bring you your snack."

Loki took the gift, "thank you. You know that I will love it regardless," he responded with a smile as he started to unwrap it.

"Umm okay... remember just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I'm incapable of preparing food" she said sitting down thinking about her parent's "Hey sweetie do you think we should see my parents soon? I would love it if you could meet them and you know having twins and all"

Darcy smiled as Loki unwrapped her gift. It was a lovely green scarf which she though suited the god nicely.

"I know that I just want to help you," Thor responded as he walked over with her food. "And your parents uh yeah that would be great, I'd love to meet them and it's only fair since you've met mine. Did you tell them about me?"

"Wow I love it," Loki responded and put it around his neck. "Thank you," he smiled leaning over and giving her a kiss.

Jane sat happily munching on her food. "Yeah I have talked about you but they think I'm making it all up that I couldn't get a man like you"

Darcy grinned accepting the kiss then hugging him happily. "I know you won't need it but yeah" she mumbled nervously her face a little red.

"You mean like a god? Or someone who is muscular and what not?" Thor asked sitting down beside her, "I just hope they don't ask to meet my parents because that will never happen."

"I'll wear it anyways," Loki smiled. "So what shall we do now? Where would you like to go?" He asked.

Jane burst out laughing "try some so loving and caring and handsome and smart.... they thought I would end up with a geeky professor somewhere" she said resting her head on his shoulder. "Anyway when are your friends arriving?"

Darcy grinned "well I need to go shopping for some clothes" she said knowing this would be a boring time for Loki.

"Ah I see, my friends should be here in a few minutes." Thor responded putting his arm around her, "well I just hope they like me."

"Alright shopping it is then," Loki smiled standing up, holding out his hand and helping Darcy up. "So I guess we are headed to the mall?"

Jane hugged up to Thor smiling gently "you know they are happy with you hell I'm really nervous... im carrying twins remember" she said laughing.

Darcy nodded " I guess we are" she mused holding his hand carefully. "I'm glad your here with me Loki... oops I was supposed to say liam" she said blushing looking away.

"We will be fine, our kids will be great. Hopefully they don't turn out to be trouble makers like their aunt and uncle." Thor laughed lightly, soon there was a knock on the door. "That must be them," Thor spoke standing up to answer the door. "Hey guys come in," he smiled.

"Hey Thor nice to see you again," Steve spoke.

"Took you long enough to contact us, you've been on earth for six months and nothing until now? What are you too cool for us?" Natasha teased.

Loki looked at Darcy, "it's alright nobody heard you." He assured her and continued to walk to the mall.

Stark entered after the others "well took you long enough we all wanted to meet this Jane Foster you talk to highly off" he said grinning as he walked in the door.

Clint was the last to enter and just stood rather quietly beside everyone "It has been a while" he said looking to Thor when his gaze fell upon Jane.

Jane's eyes went wide as she stood up her face showing how nervous she was "hi I am Jane Foster I have heard alot about you all" she said smiling as she planned to return to sitting after she greeted everyone.

--

Darcy sighed "okay well that's good I don't want you to be taken away life would be so boring without you" she mused as they entered the mall.

Thor laughed lightly, "well I..we've just been busy," he responded. "Well we are going to be parents.."

"Wait what?" Natasha responded, "you a father? That's incredible, congratulations you two."

Steve nodded, "yeah congrats you two." He smiled.

Loki walked with her, "I really should get a job so I can buy things and help pay for stuff."

Tony laughed "wait a mini Thor now that could be interesting" he joked as he watched Jane sit down comfortably.

Clint nodded " Do you two know what it is yet? " He asked curiously. Some people do find out.

----

"Naawh it's okay you don't have to get a job" she mused as she walked around the shop's.

(Hmm I was thinking maybe a girl and a boy and for a switch the girl can be the bad one, I actually made a daughter for Thor and Jane.)

"Well we don't know yet, our next check up with the doctor we will know." Thor responded, "and what's wrong with a mini me? You know I could say the same about you having a kid," Thor responded.

"Now there is a really scary thought, a little Tony Stark." Natasha laughed.

Steve shook his head, "well whatever you two are having you are going to be great."

----

"Still I feel bad about you having to pay for things, though when we go back home I will repay you. We have some pretty nice stuff that you will like." Loki smiled.

(hmm sounds good but are you okay interacting with yourself a lot?? since you are Loki)

Tony groaned "but I am amazing and my child will be like me" he muttered as Clint shook his head "he literally just agreed" Clint said laughing lightly.

Jane was grateful for the kind words but she had a suspicion that she carried twins but she hadn't said anything to Thor yet.

-

Darcy chuckled lightly "if you say so... I wonder if Thor's guests has left yet?" she asked as the two walked around holding hands.