A Mortal and a God (Nassione and Chello)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Yeah, Loki is well, kinda an ass." Thor responded with honesty looking at Loki who just put the boxes down, and looked at Thor.

"She didn't ask for help, plus I had my hands full." Loki smirked, walking out of the room.

"Well glad you brother's get along so well" Jane smiled weakly going in to finish the room for Loki. Making the bed and moving the last box.

"Did Thor tell you the time he tied me in one of the horses stalls and LEFT ME THERE," Loki growled looking at Thor.

"What? It was a joke," Thor spoke looking at Jane. "It was a joke, I didn't know it would mess him up so badly."

Jane shook her head finishing up Loki's room for him. "You said you were the mature one" she called out to Thor as she tucked the sheets in . "Your rooms ready Loki we will find you some new clothes tomorrow because Thor will need clothes to" Jane smiled then walked out.

"Oh he's fine, I untied him after an hour." Thor responded, "and it was a long time ago Loki."

Loki rolled his eyes, "you were a mean big brother Thor." Loki responded and sat down on the bed, "you were always mean."

Jane returned back to the lounge and sat down leaving the two to vent at each other.

Darcy came out to join Jane "they are both super stubborn and to think I kinda like Loki" She sighed heavily.

There was some shouting coming from Loki's room, the brothers seem to be having it out for each other. Thor finally gives up and walks out of Loki's room slamming the door and walking back to the living room, "I hate little brothers." He grumbled, "sorry you had to hear all of that."

Jane nodded "it's okay.. I am heading of to bed your welcome to join me if you like" she said kindly heading upstairs to her room.

Darcy nodded and waved to Jane and got up heading to bed too.

"I'm coming too," Thor responded standing up and following her. "Well at least the good thing is that Loki doesn't have his powers, the bad thing I may end up killing him if he keeps acting like a total brat." Thor shook his head, "I mean honestly, he makes me so mad sometimes."

Jane laughed lightly as she sat on her bed, it was a large queen size bed but still smaller than the one in Asgard. "you to will get used to it" she said smiling. "Tomorrow we will get you and your brother new clothes tomorrow" she said lying down.

"Are you sure we should take Loki out? I mean people are going to be afraid of him," Thor responded as he took off his armour just leaving his pants. "I suppose we could give him a disguise, we may have to cut his hair wether he likes it or not. I can hold him down," Thor grinned climbing into bed.

Jane shrugged "I really don't know.. We need to find a way for him to be able to leave from time to time being trapped in my house will not be that fun" she replied honestly. "We can decide in the morning I guess" she says watching Thor happily as she lay back on the bed sighing.

Thor nodded, "yeah and I don't really want to leave him alone for a while either. I'm afraid of what he may do to himself if left unsupervised." Thor responded as he put his arm around Jane holding her close to him and closing his eyes, "for now lets just sleep it's been a long day."

When everyone was asleep Loki laid awake in bed staring up at the ceiling, being out of prison still didn't help his insomnia. He had too many things on his mind, like was this a good decision on his part.

Jane nodded letting a small yawn escape her lips. "Alright well Thor" she said softly closing her eyes and drifting of to sleep.

Darcy was still awake listening to music off her ipod. It was weird being home she did not know what to do and sleep wasn't an option. Looking at her ipod screen she signed flicking through her list of artists.

Loki gave up on trying to sleep and walked to the bathroom, he looked into the mirror and he could really see how pale and thin he was. He was only wearing pants, for a moment he just looked at himself and then down at his arms which looked like he had old scars on his wrists.

Darcy was humming away to herself as she listened to don't fear the reaper. It was one of her favourite songs and cooled her head as she stared at the roof.

Loki could hear Darcy as he walked back to his bedroom, there was just something about her, something he could not put his finger on. Maybe he was starting to like her? No he would not let himself fall for a woman and have his heart crushed again, sighing he just walked back to his room.

She heard someone walk past her room getting up she peered out of her room seeing Loki "want to hang out with me?" She asked pulling a headphone out of her ear. "I cannot sleep" she said hoping he would join her.

"Sure, why not come on in." Loki responded with a small smile, "glad to see that I'm not the only one who can't sleep. You would think that after a day like today I would be exhausted but I'm not," I wish I could sleep." Loki sighed moving over so Darcy could sit down.

Darcy nodded "I haven't really slept for a few days honestly... to much going on best friend almost dying and all" she said shrugging still listening to her music in one ear. "You just need to try relax a little you blame yourself for a lot" Darcy says smiling lightly. Darcy got a chance to speak with Frigga earlier. She had faith that she could help Loki heal from all the madness that had happened.