A Mortal and a God (Nassione and Chello)

Thor looked at Loki, "you know father will never agree to this..Unless.." Thor walked the two of them to Odin's throne, he explained the situation about letting Loki come with him but take away his powers that he would have to earn them to get them back just as he did.

Odin nodded, he walked up to Loki and placed a golden bracelet on his hand. "Loki this bracelet will come off once you have proven you have changed, your powers will be gone. Like Thor you will have to learn."

Loki sighed, "very well.." He turned to Thor and Darcy ready to embark on a mortal life, before they left Thor and Loki both said goodbye to their mother before leaving for earth returning to Jane's place.

Frigga smiled to her son's and wished both her sons luck as she watched them leave.

Darcy grinned this was going to be interesting on earth.

Jane was seated at home. She was asleep on the couch with the tv on and pajamas on.

Thor grabbed a blanket and covered Jane up, he then looked at Loki and smiled. "So how does it feel to be mortal?" He asked in a quiet tone as to not wake Jane up, "we should really cut your hair."

"First of all it sucks not having my powers, second of all look who's talking, you are not touching my hair Thor." Loki responded.

Jane moaned lightly then opened her eyes weakly. She had heard multiple voices. She saw shocked her. "...your back" she mused sitting up then looked to Loki "I didn't know you were allowed here?" She asked to Loki as she heard Darcy walk in. "Oh my god Jane! Your okay!.... and your back in your pajamas are they the spotty ones?" She asked teasingly as Jane glared at her but accepted the hug when Darcy approached her.

"Well turns out that father agreed to let him come here, he has the same conditions I did when I first arrived. Loki will have to earn his powers back, so he is harmless." Thor explained and sat down on the couch, "although I doubt Loki will be able to leave the house."

Loki sat down on a chair, "which means I'll never be able to get my powers back and I'll be stuck in mortal status."

Jane looked surprised "so I have four of you in my house?" She asked pouting playfully. It was incredible that Odin allowed him to stay.

Darcy grinned "it will be fine Jane" she said heading to her room getting out of the asgardian clothes.

"Believe me I would have stayed back on Asgard but my mother insisted I come here to start a better life," Loki responded.

"It will be fine, we'll be fine." Thor assured Jane wrapping his arm around her, "who knows maybe it will be fun."

Jane smiled slightly, the thought of the two living with her seemed chaotic "How is your mother?" She asked looking at him then back at Thor. Frigga got hurt protecting her which made her feel really guilty.

"Mother is doing very well, she is going to make a full recovery. Do not worry my love," Thor responded he knew that Jane felt guilty about her getting hurt. "How are you doing?"

Loki was sitting back in the chair closing his eyes he was exhausted, the small fight with the elves seemed to drain his energy. Normally it wouldn't but he hadn't slept, ate or drank in a long time and his body was starting to wear down.

Darcy walked along to the kitchen looking at all the food. "Hay Jane I'm eating the chips!" She called out pulling the bag of salt and vinegar chips and sitting on the floor.

Jane sighed with relief "that's really good to hear" she said softly hugging Thor. "And Darcy you can eat them after you set up the spare room for Loki" she said feeling like a mother.

Thor looked over at Loki, "you know Loki you wouldn't be this tired if you actually ate when you were told to." Thor scolded, "you use to have a lot of energy something like this would have not brought you down so quickly."

"Shut up Thor," Loki retorted looking at him.

Thor sighed, "I bet you didn't think that you were adopting a kid did you?" He asked Jane with a grin.

Jane pulled the blanket up over herself pouting. "Well I have three children now" she muttered with a light chuckle . It was going to be an interesting time with two God's around.

Darcy poked Loki's shoulder "come on let's set up your room" she said holding the open bag of chips at him to.

"Hey, I am way more mature then Loki. I am the older one after all," Thor responded with a small pout. "It's Loki you're going to have to watch out for, hell Darcy will probably get him into trouble."

Loki shook his head at the offer of the chips, the smell was enough to turn him off. He stood up and followed Darcy to the bedroom, "you know nothing is going to change I still won't eat. I am not even hungry anymore."

Jane grinned looking up at Thor he responded beautiful to the teasing. "I know" she mused happily pulling the blanket over her head.

"You'll end up eating" she mused looking to him with a smirk. "I guarantee you'll end up eating" she said as she moved a heap or boxes into Jane's study.

Thor pulled the blanket down so he could see her, "we could always tie him outside like a dog if he doesn't behave." He laughed lightly, "maybe get one of those crates?"

Loki rolled his eyes, "and I can guarantee that I won't. You maybe stubborn but I can be just as bad if not worse," he retorted.

"That is a silly idea and against human rights" she said pouting. "Where do you want to sleep?" She asked blushing shaking of thoughts of living with Loki and Thor and Darcy.

Darcy smirked "challenge accepted!" She mused continuing moving boxes. "Also pick up those boxes over there" she said.

"What I did it when I babysat him when we were growing up, well not outside but more or less in the stables." Thor responded, "uh well..I can sleep out here if you are more comfortable, it really doesn't matter to me."

Loki groaned and picked up the boxes following her out of the room, "that wasn't a challenge." Loki told her.

"I don't mind I wouldn't mind if you share my bed" she said softly blushing nervously. " she said softly looking up at him then heard a loud crash.

Darcy tripped dropping one of the boxes then fell face first onto the ground. She had tripped on a cord.

Thor was going to answer her but he heard the crash and ran to see the commotion, "Darcy are you alright?" He asked helping her up, Loki looked at Darcy and blinked. "This is why you don't carry too many things, and watch where you are going."

Darcy groaned returning to her feet no thanks to Loki. "Yeah I'm okay no thanks to your brother" she muttered annoyedly. Jane got up to look. She saw the room was not ready.