A Mortal and a God (Nassione and Chello)

Loki nodded and walked through the library, it really was large. Larger than the one back home, though Loki knew Midgardians had different books than back home. He walked down a section of non-fiction novels and skimmed through them.

Thor came back out and smiled at her, "so where shall we go to eat?"

Darcy returned her book and found Loki. It was still strange seeing him looking that way. Sneaking up on him then pouncing on him playfully "found you"

"Hmm is totally up to you" she smiled happily as she walked out the door.

Loki smiled at her, "so what do you recommend I read?" He asked, "the books here are much different than back home."

"Anywhere that has pancakes." Thor smiled walking out with her, he really did love his pancakes.

"Hrmm up to you what sort of things would you like to read about?" She asked. "There are so many here"

"Pancakes it is" she mused happily as they walked along to a cafe close to home. "Maybe Loki could put one of his illusions on you so everyone doesn't recognize you" she said as the eye's return on them as they walked.

"Pretty much everything," Loki responded. "I really like adventure stories," he added. "But I'm sure whatever you pick I will like."

"Won't work, Loki has to be near me for it to hold. Plus it doesn't hide my voice, Thor explained.

Darcy nodded then waked off to find the book. "Will let's see" she said softly waking around pulling different books of the shelf beginning to create a pile. There were ones on history by Bernard Cornwall a few fantasy books a few scifi ones.

Jane chuckled " Hahaha if you say so" she mused happily holding his hand tightly

Loki looked at them, "hmm why don't I take a bunch and read them. I can usually finish a book of in a day or two." He responded looking at all of them.

"I don't get the joke, why are you laughing?" Thor asked with a confused look.

Darcy nodded " well we can get all of them as long as your happy helping me carry them" she said smiling as she counted all the books ten in total then picked them up.

Jane shook her head "it's nothing don't worry" she chuckled.

"Of course I'd never let you carry all of them by yourself," Loki responded as he helped carry the books. The library helper looked at Loki like he was crazy, and when he told her that he was going to read them all she was shocked. Once they were all checked out Loki walked out with Darcy, he seemed really happy. "Hey look there's Jane and Thor."

Thor looked at Jane, "hey..Look who it is, don't they make a cute couple?" He smiled.

Darcy laughed "count on those two being out and about" she mused carrying some of the books. It was always funny seeing Thor and Jane out and about there was always at least one person following them around. It had to be awkward. "want to go say hello to them?" Darcy asked looking up at Loki.

Jane waved to Darcy "they really do look like a cute couple... lets hope they will always get along this well" she said looking up at Thor.

"Yeah let's go," Loki responded and walked over to them. "Hello Thor, Jane." Loki spoke, "oh by the way when we are out call me Liam."

"Liam?" Thor asked, "sure..Liam..So how is your day going you two? I see you have a lot of books, plan on reading those in one sitting?" Thor asked with a smirk.

"Maybe," Loki smiled. "What are you two up to?"

"we are heading out for breakfast I can see you two have already been to the library anything new Darcy?" she asked genuinely curious.

Darcy shook her head "no not this time but I found Loki plenty of books to read" she mused "I am just glad he is helping me carry them do not need a repeat of a few years back huh?" she asked as Jane burst out laughing.

"Oh yeah that was expensive but we did get to keep the soaked books" Jane mused.

"I see, well have fun you two and stay out of trouble." Thor responded, "we will see you back at the house." He added taking Jane's hand and walking her away.

When Darcy and Loki got back to the house he put the books down and sat down at the couch, "well that was fun."

Darcy nodded " that was pretty fun and now you have plenty of books to read while I game" she mused happily sitting beside the god happily resting her head on his shoulder. "I'm really glad I met you Loki I love your company"

(Want to time skip to when Jane finds out she's pregnant?)

(Sounds good to me.)

"I'm glad I met you too, it feels really great to have a friend. Someone else to talk to," Loki responded with a smile.

After two months after the trip to the library Darcy walked out to the lounge to see Jane seated on the couch silent. It was obvious she was worried. Not seeing Thor around Darcy took the chance to talk to her. "hay whats wrong?" she asked.

Jane half smiled yesterday "when I said I went out for dinner I actually went to the hospital" she says quietly. "I must tell Thor something important"

Darcy's eyes went wide "wait are you?" she asked falling silent.

Thor and Loki went out to spend some time together, it had been a while since they've fought about anything. Loki was happier than Thor has ever seen him, now that he had Darcy. Which they've been going out for two months now, they finally came home after a while and were laughing. "Honey we're home," Thor called out.

Jane almost jumped at the sound of Thor's voice as she gave him a half smile. "Hay sweetie" she said softly looking at him get gave still filled with worry. "Do you think we could talk?" She asked curiously.

Thor looked at her he was concerned about the way she was looking, "yeah sure." He spoke taking her hand and walking to their room, "what's wrong my love? Is everything okay?" He asked.

Jane looked down for a second as her face went a little red. "well... umm" she mumbled then finally looked up at him smiling "I am pregnant Thor" she says a few tears forming in the corners of her eyes. She was really happy but also afraid. She had no idea what Thor would think of this.