A Mortal and a God (Nassione and Chello)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Loki held onto her hand and walked with her, "there are so many people here..I don't like that, I never liked large crowds." Loki responded, "when I was younger and visited the markets with my mother I got lost in a crowd of people. I cried so hard, luckily she wasn't too far ahead of me and found me and picked me up."

Thor sat up in bed, "now you know what I had to deal with and I know what you have to deal with." Thor chuckled lightly.

Darcy looked up at Loki smiling "well you won't get lost while I'm with you" she said looking around for the best street to walk along to get to the cafe she wanted to go to.

Jane wandered back to the bedroom and lay back down on the bed yawning.

"Is this place always busy?" Loki asked as he closely followed Darcy, "I don't know how people can stand it." He sighed as he walked along.

"And since they are gone we don't have to watch them, they can get into trouble on their own." Thor laughed laying back down and pulled Jane closer to him.

"Umm most days it can be rather busy this street in particular is normally really busy" she said softly as they walked down the main road then moved down a side street. It has next to no people "these side streets are normally quiet"

Jane nodded rolling into her side looking at Thor happily "that's true I can have you all to myself" she mused reaching up touching her cheek.

"Well that's good," Loki smiled. He didn't realize that he was still holding onto Darcy's hand, once he realized he let go. "Sorry.." He spoke blushing lightly.

Thor smiled, "and I have you." He responded kissing her hand, "so what do you want to do now that we are alone?"

Darcy blushed as he let go "it's fine" she says hiding her disappointment with a weak smile. "We still have a bit too walk"

Jane laughed " well I don't know so you have any idea's? " She asked curiously as she lay on her back. "Surprise me"

Loki nodded and continued to walk with her, he then took her hand again. Something about it felt right, he enjoyed being with Darcy. He trusted her, he was even starting to fall for her. "That's fine, I'm enjoying our time together."

Thor looked down at her and planted a kiss on her lips, "well I have some ideas.." He smiled looking into her eyes.

Darcy smiled softly seeing Loki take her hand making her smiling happily. She liked him too. After a long walk they got to the cafe of choice. It was extremely fancy. The owner was an older woman with brown hair and brown eyes. She was Darcy's step mother. As they got inside she greeted them. "Ah Darcy? I didn't know you had a partner" she said smiling.

"Well share your idea's my love" she mused happily gazing up at him.

Loki saw the woman and looked at Darcy, "I'm guessing you know her?" Loki asked, he then turned his attention to the woman. "Yes, my name is Liam. And I'm Darcy's friend," he responded.

"Do I really have to tell you?" Thor asked with a small smile, "unless you aren't ready for that kind of thing. I don't want to pressure you into anything you are not ready for."

Darcy nodded then laughed lightly " mum this is Liam.... Liam this is my step mum Hannah" Darcy mused walking along to her favourite table.

Jane shrugged " well I'm ready if we are both thinking of the same thing" she mused playfully.

Loki smiled, "it's nice to meet you Hannah." He responded and walked with Darcy over to the table, "she seems really nice." He spoke, "this place is really fancy. Something smells really good."

"Okay then, as long as you are comfortable my love." Thor responded and started kissing her more deeply and passionately.

"Hahaha she is really nice and the food here is amazing I can cook a good portion of what's on the menu thanks to Hannah" Darcy said happily. " So do I call you Liam now while your in this form?' She asked playfully as she winked.

Jane nodded " I am comfortable I have you withme" she mused reaching across kissing him lovingly as she ran her hands along his back.

"Yes, however you can call me whatever you like in the bedroom.." Loki smirked, he was playing around obviously he just wanted to see her reaction. "I learned magic from my mother, she's one of the most if not the most gifted magic user." He smiled then sighed, it was clear he missed his mother.

Thor smiled, "and as long as I have you I will always be happy." He responded as he gently stroked her cheek, and started to remove his pants.

Playing around or not Darcy looked away as her face went many different shades of red. "Well I thought your mother was lovely she talked to me a few times and always seemed so gentle" Darcy said finally looking up at Loki.

Jane watched Thor then decided he could undress her so she lay happily enjoying the spectacular view.

"Yeah she is, I don't know how she is still sane after all of these years. After raising Thor and I, we use to have so many fights growing up. Did I tell you about the time I made a spider appear in his bed?" Loki asked with a smirk.

Thor reached down and pulled off her shirt slowly and gently before removing her pants, after he did so he started kissing her more passionately.

(I'd be enjoying the view too, lawrd have mercy.)

Darcy laughed "I don't believe you have told me that one" she mused looking at the menu happily. She couldn't help be excited. Loki was far nicer than she ever expected and he was great company. In a way she was worried for when he got his power's back.

Jane returned his passionate kisses with her own. This was a moment that any woman would die for. To have Thor with them. It made her smile happily with the thought that he was hers and hers alone.

"Well you see earlier that week he had taken my teddy bear while we were on a picnic and threw it into the lake and some big fish ate it, I cried for hours and he didn't even care. This was about the time where I was learning magic so I couldn't do anything big, except create small illusions, so that night before he went to bed I made a pretty big spider appear. Never had I heard him scream so loud, payback never felt so sweet." Loki laughed, "oh don't tell him I said that. To this day he denies that he screamed."

Thor really did love Jane, there was just something about her that drew him to her. He looked deep into her eyes, "I love you so much. I don't ever want to part from you."

(Since it's not in the libertine section, I'm going to fade to black.)

Darcy burst out laughing she couldn't imagine Thor screaming. "Hahaha that is beautiful" she mused happily looking at him grinning "you must show me your shape shifting again later all the pranks we could pull"

"I love you too Thor we will be together for ever" she said softly kissing his lips gently.

(We could take it to pm if you like? Or fade to black XP )

"Alright but as long as it's nothing too bad, I don't want them taken away from me. Odin said that if I caused trouble he would take them away and that I only have one strike," Loki responded.

Even though forever would be nice there was still that nagging feeling, Thor wouldn't die at least not for a very long while. Nor will he age for a while, but he pushed those feelings to the back of his mind and just enjoyed the time he was spending with her.

(I'll fade to black this time.)

Darcy groaned " spoil sport" she mused as a playful pout spreads across her face as her mother came over with a selection of many types of food. "Thanks" Darcy mused picking up a chip then eating it.

Jane knew her words were truthful she wished to be with him forever. But the god for sure would outlive her and find another love one day.

(To make things funny maybe Jane fall's pregnant lol a mini child similar to Thor)