A Mortal and a God (Nassione and Chello)

Thor had to sit down on th bed, "pr..pregnant?" He spoke, "this...This is wonderful," he smiled standing up and hugging her. "We are going to be parents," he smiled kissing her. "We are going to be parents," he repeated.

Jane smiled happily so glad Thor took the news so well. "Yes we are!" She mused. "But will your parents accept this?" She asked raising a brow.

"I am sure they will, mother has always talked about grandkids." Thor responded, "it will be fine. We will be fine," he hugged her tightly. "I should tell Loki, I'm sure he will be surprised."

Jane smiled relieved that all will be fine in the end. "okay you go tell him" she mused sitting down on the bed.

Thor gave Jane a kiss before walking out of the room, he looked at Loki. "Hey can we go somewhere to talk?" He asked.

"Yeah sure," Loki smiled he looked at Darcy and gave her a kiss. "I'll be back later," he told her before walking out of the house and going to a coffee shop with Thor where he told him everything. "Wow that's..That's great news I'm happy for both of you." Loki smiled.

They were gone for a few hours before returning, Thor went to check up on Jane where Loki went to see Darcy.

Jane was lying on the bed daydreaming on what their child could be like. A half human half god. That could be interesting she thought to herself not even hearing Thor return home.

Darcy was listening to her music as she read a long and fascinating book on Vikings. She heard Loki enter but waited on him to give her a kiss or cuddles.

Thor went and laid down beside Jane softly stroking her hair as he watched her, he was nervous about being a father and what his parents will think because he really wasn't sure.

Loki sat down on Darcy's bed and gave her a kiss before laying down beside her resting his head against her shoulder.

"So your going to be an uncle you excited?" She asked curiously smiling pressing a gentle kiss to his forehead.

Jane cuddles up to Thor smiling "well we will be parents soon" she said poking his cheek.

"I'm not really sure yet, I mean I'm happy for Thor and Jane but kids have never really liked me. I think they are afraid of me, heck I'm not sure if I really like them." Loki responded with honesty.

"Yes we will be and they will be perfect, beautiful like their mother and strong like their father." Thor smiled as he gave her a kiss.

Darcy laughed lightly at Loki shaking her head for a second before looking at him "hmm well I guess you will have to decide one day because in eight months there will be a baby around" she mused playfully.

Jane nodded " I'm sure they will be all those things" she said happily. "I hope they aren't as strong as you they would break everything" she joked.

"Yeah that's a scary thought, Thor is going to have a great time raising his child. He is going to make a great father, he practically raised me." Loki responded, "he spent more time with me then our father."

Thor smiled, "we will never know until they are born. Heck you could even have twins," he laughed.

Darcy was surprised "really? Is that why you two fight? " She asked playfully.

Jane shivered a little at the thought of twins "well now that would be really scary" she said giggling.

(She should have twins and one of the children could get corrupted while it's young and it could be another version of Loki)

(Yeah we can do that and Loki can try to keep them on the good side.)

"That maybe the case," Loki laughed. "Thor is awfully protective, now that I think about it his protective nature was more like a parent then a brother." Loki thought, "and I was a brat growing up. Poor Thor."

Thor looked last her, "that just means double the love." He smiled kissing her, "and double the trouble for auntie and uncle to look after."

Darcy smiled softly hugging Loki "I don't think Thor really minds that you acted like a brat your his younger brother and he really cares about you almost as much as I care about you" she said playfully with a wink.

"Well those two are a couple but I feel Darcy will hate children around" she said pouting then freed herself from Thor so she could lye on her back. "This is all going to be interesting.

(Shall we time skip? Also we should get a few of the Avengers to visit after the news of Thor's children)

(Sure we can skip ahead about four months.)

Four months had passed and Thor was doing everything he could to help Jane, he didn't want her doing anything that could harm their babies. Babies, they were expecting twins. He was both nervous and excited, he handed Jane a cup of tea to help her stomach. "Here you are my love, how are you feeling?"

Loki was walking with Darcy outside he wanted to be away when The Avengers came to visit, "you know if you want to meet the Avengers you can. I don't mind being alone."

Jane smiled " Thankyou Thor it means the world to me how amazing you have been" she said softly looking at Thor with loving eye's. She was extremely nervous to meet the avengers.

Darcy chuckled " you kidding I would always choose you over them" she mused happily giving him a kiss.

Thor put his arm around her, "anything for you my love. How are you feeling about meeting my friends?" He asked, "they've always wanted to meet you."

Loki smiled at her, "why thank you my dear." He spoke giving her a hug, "so what do you want to do?"

"Honestly I'm really really nervous I'm four months pregnant and I look like I'm closer to six months" she groaned hiding her head against his arms.

Darcy thought for a second them shrugged "I seriously have no idea" she said shrugging planning on giving him a small gift she had brought him for winter. Since soon it would be winter.

"They will love you my darling," Thor assured her. "They know you are expecting twins so they'll understand, and they won't judge."

"Well I suppose we can just walk around and see where the wind takes us," Loki replied with a smile taking her hand and walking down the street. "But first let's get a hot dog from the hot dog stand, I'm starving."

(Who did you want to play for the avengers?)

Jane shrugged " if you say so". The poor woman was horrified to see people even her parents still haven't been told about the twins because she had lost the confidence. Freeing herself she got up to go to the kitchen. Her craving of carrots, cheese and onion dip had kicked in even though she shouldn't eat.

"That sounds awesome I'm really hungry too!" She mused happily as they held hands to the hot dog stand and ordered two then gave Loki one. "So where the wind takes us..."

(Hmm good question. I can play Tony and Clint probably Natasha too)