A Monument to All Your Sins (Halo Roleplay) {NO ROOM! *Sips tea*}

great... it would seem that we'll be needing a new Tracker... Or I could just completely and utterly through that role out of the roleplay... I might have to. The ability to track things could just go to Verin

great... it would seem that we'll be needing a new Tracker... Or I could just completely and utterly through that role out of the roleplay... I might have to. The ability to track things could just go to Verin

Yeah that might be best.

Alright, if he hasn't contacted me by the time the list gets to him, I'll just post and cut him out. Sorry bud!

• Thank You
Reactions: Quiet Souris
wait....really?! People have been posying?...DAM YOU ALERTS

xD It's ok :P Try to change it so you get emails, if that will help

Woot, Loving this role play XD

Yup, things are good so far. Aaaand off we go

YES I WILL BREAK THE FIRST HEAD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA.....Um...sorry i just get me Gore exited XD....dont worry i wont be to gory XD

Haha, dont forget those weapons have triggers xD Dont go too melee crazy, like I do whenever I find a group of grunts :P

Yup, definitely true~ ^_^

Damm Knights >_>....hate them...especially the Commander

Yush!!! XD

I am now going to play this inside my head as I read our IC... :P

Reactions: LagunaFairTribal
XD indeed we are...god love this....Wait are we gona meet the Foruner? (That is how you write there name XD)

The forerunners? No. They're dead. The only one still alive is the Didact, and we've still got 3 years until Master Chief wakes him up.

Reactions: Yonsisac