A moment of silence...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this going to be a part of every introduction you make ever?
Always. Tabs are the sexiest goddamn thing in the universe. Tabs, spoilerbb, font sizes, bolding, underlining, italics, colours, and align options. All you ever need to make your post 100% organized and fabulous as hell. Even more fabulous than backstage passes to a Queen concert.

Fabulous.

Always. Tabs are the sexiest goddamn thing in the universe. Tabs, spoilerbb, font sizes, bolding, underlining, italics, colours, and align options. All you ever need to make your post 100% organized and fabulous as hell. Even more fabulous than backstage passes to a Queen concert.

Fabulous.
Good to know I'm not only one in love with post prettifying and organizing with large amounts of coding. Also, spoiler buttons are love, always and forever. :bouncy:

The site that I came here from is having similar problems. The staff are all too busy to come online anymore except for one or two and less and less members are staying active. Its really sad to watch a site that was doing so well begin to crumble :c

Now you're a tabby cat.

I think that most would just go to Dream Realms, another 18+ roleplaying site.

I could be wrong, but that's what I think.

EDIT: There's also Rebellion Roleplaying and any other site, that's only 18 and up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I always play by the big site rules. I am a bit of mischievous spirit only in smaller matters. :3 Loving the smilies and like system here. If I could hire someone to press cat like typing detected on my every post, I would. No idea why its with sad/negative implying keyboard key, though.
Done. Now I shall become your personal stalker. You may call me Icy and it is a pleasure to work for you.

Aw man, my condolences.
Personally, I'm only here because of the death of my old site.....
*Sheds a single manly tear*

I think that most would just go to Dream Realms, another 18+ roleplaying site.

I could be wrong, but that's what I think.

EDIT: There's also Rebellion Roleplaying and any other site, that's only 18 and up.
I personally don't care for the 18+ up factor, I never engaged in mature role plays there and registered after friend suggested the site and explained it's not a must. And then I met some awesome people there.
Done. Now I shall become your personal stalker. You may call me Icy and it is a pleasure to work for you.
*pounces on* Hello my personal post cat-ifyer. :D

every kid is a new kid :EE

*installs a new sprinkler system on his lawn*

every kid is a new kid :EE

*installs a new sprinkler system on his lawn*

Orochi, that's a terrible idea. You know how much kids love sprinklers.

DAMMIT, FOILED AGAIN!
Use bear traps. Dispose of the bodies in trash bags. Nobody will know if you tell them they're test dummies and your job is to test bear traps. If they ask about the screaming, thank them for noticing all the work you put into the AI in each dummy.

DAMMIT, FOILED AGAIN!

Kidnap some, kill them, and place their heads on pikes. Say that you're just testing Halloween Decorations.

Excellent, new disciples to add to my flock.
I shall be their shepherd. :3

(Also it just dawned on me, what exactly was it about Iwaku that led RPGuild people here?
I mean I just followed other people afterwards, but what caused the original person to go "Let's go to Iwaku rather than elsewhere"?).
@Asmodeus
Well, if it makes you feel better, a lot of the older members refuse to come here because the sign up age is only 13+
(They have a zero-tolerance policy with underage content, even threatening to ban if you have an under 18 character)
... That really doesn't sound like a fun, caring or accepting community being honest.

Excellent, new disciples to add to my flock.
I shall be their shepherd. :3

(Also it just dawned on me, what exactly was it about Iwaku that led RPGuild people here?
I mean I just followed other people afterwards, but what caused the original person to go "Let's go to Iwaku rather than elsewhere"?).

... That really doesn't sound like a fun, caring or accepting community being honest.
A friend of mine from the site was like, "I joined these two sites, the other sucks, so, come to Iwaku". And to be honest, I had checked it out beforehand already some months ago and thought to be interesting. It has proven to be so indeed. :3

Reactions: Izurich
Status
Not open for further replies.