A moment of silence...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, let's get a new crop of migrant newbies in here so the last group can bond with the veterans over being annoyed at said newbies ruining everything. It'll be a bonding experience!
But... I want you to be the new kids forever D:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
But... I want you to be the new kids forever D:
pls no, I'm tired of all the older kids shoving me in lockers just because I'm a new kid :cryingeyesout:

And the circle of forum life continues! ^o^

Yeah, let's get a new crop of migrant newbies in here so the last group can bond with the veterans over being annoyed at said newbies ruining everything. It'll be a bonding experience!

Only now you are one of the veterans.

THE CIRCLE OF LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE--

Good. Good. More meat for the grinder.
More people to chop, burn, boil, bruise, brutalize, perforate, pulverize, pound, batter, melt, vaporize, assassinate, slaughter, slice, snip, vivisect, dismember, anatomize, assault, beat, puncture, pierce, slit, stab, bore, penetrate, probe, permeate, drill, invade, percolate, breach, infect, pillage, plunder, raid, ravage, storm, violate, assailt, burglarize, maraud, pervade, swarm, rupture, crack, cleft, rend, and split asunder.

... I'm running out of ways to kill people in my role plays. The last one I just split in two with a giant scorpion. New people with new ideas to ruin will be more than welcome. :ferret:

Reactions: redblood
A fellow role playing site, Carpe Corde, with about 90k members, has decided that in one week they will shut their doors.
Good. Maybe they'll go outside for once instead of trying to smut it up online. Fuckin' nerds...

I just arrived from over there and it is truly sad day. Or night. What sucks the most I was not able to get in touch with few people I desperately wanted to continue role play with due to the super short notice.

I don't like him.
The end of the world is postponed people! The world is back to normal :D

Be nice now Asmo. At least for a week. Don't scare them away D:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
She didn't say anything about me.

*runs off into the night wielding a book of inappropriate questions*

I just arrived from over there and it is truly sad day. Or night. What sucks the most I was not able to get in touch with few people I desperately wanted to continue role play with due to the super short notice.
Don't worry about Asmodeus. He's just the old grump.

Welcome to the site. Play by the rules and all should be well. If you don't, a wild @Asmodeus will attack and I will laugh at your expense. :ferret:

Reactions: Izurich
Don't worry about Asmodeus. He's just the old grump.

Welcome to the site. Play by the rules and all should be well. If you don't, a wild @Asmodeus will attack and I will laugh at your expense. :ferret:
Thanks, I always play by the big site rules. I am a bit of mischievous spirit only in smaller matters. :3 Loving the smilies and like system here. If I could hire someone to press cat like typing detected on my every post, I would. No idea why its with sad/negative implying keyboard key, though.

Reactions: Izurich
Thanks, I always play by the big site rules. I am a bit of mischievous spirit only in smaller matters. :3 Loving the smilies and like system here. If I could hire someone to press cat like typing detected on my every post, I would. No idea why its with sad/negative implying keyboard key, though.
Because Iwaku used to have negative votes along with positive votes, and cat-like typing detected used to be a negative vote. Now it's a neutral vote, as negative votes were abolished in the trial "@Diana vs Negatives", circa 1957.

Also, because the BB list doesn't have tabs, let me teach you how to do that so you can teach the others coming here how to do it.

[tabs][tab=Example]I am text.[/tab][tab=Example 2][b]I am bold text.[/b][/tab][/tabs]

• I am text.
  • I am bold text.

Because Iwaku used to have negative votes along with positive votes, and cat-like typing detected used to be a negative vote. Now it's a neutral vote, as negative votes were abolished in the trial "@Diana vs Negatives", circa 1957.

Also, because the BB list doesn't have tabs, let me teach you how to do that so you can teach the others coming here how to do it.

[tabs][tab=Example]I am text.[/tab][tab=Example 2][b]I am bold text.[/b][/tab][/tabs]

• I am text.
  • I am bold text.
I just think that's the cutest thing ever.
So yeah.

Also, ah, it's a bit different than on some other sites that have it all 'tables' set ups and what not. Thank you very much for explaining! :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brovo
Is this going to be a part of every introduction you make ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.