A moment of silence...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Competition is good for you, now you get to earn it :D
UGH, fine, I GUESS I could do some work for it instead of just skating by. I won't be happy about it though.

Acquiring admin positions here is much like attaining the rank of Sith Master.

I followed Diana here. That's my story.

Sorry, it's considered abuse to beat someone who's at your level of inability to defend oneself. You can pretend I consider you a real opponent though, if that makes you feel better. :cheeky:

Reactions: Lilac
Acquiring admin positions here is much like attaining the rank of Sith Master.

I followed Diana here. That's my story.
It involved degrading yourself to the point where you can tolerate the most evil, vile scum of the internet?

No thanks.

Reactions: Sadrain
As you can see, I have the advantage of the enemies not even taking the battle seriously.
Which has been the fall of many great empires. :3

Reactions: Sadrain
I am not evil scum. ;__; I take regular baths. I'm clean evil!

It involved degrading yourself to the point where you can tolerate the most evil, vile scum of the internet?

No thanks.

What?

No.

...What?

I meant you have to strike down your master to gain their position of power. You must be confusing cenobites with Sith, dude.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
What?

No.

...What?

I meant you have to strike down your master to gain their position of power. You must be confusing cenobites with Sith, dude.
Well, I'll never achieve Sith Lord....

Cause I ain't anyone's sub in the first place.

Well, I'll never achieve Sith Lord....

Cause I ain't anyone's sub in the first place.
That works too.
Spend your time alone in caves, absorbing knowledge from artifacts, holocrons and ancient creatures.

Then come out insanely mad and dangerous, kill the first Sith master in sight and take his title. :P

Last edited:
I moved from Gaiaonline to that place, and then finally came here.

Status
Not open for further replies.