A Model Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking the check, she tucked it into her purse with a small smile. That had been a lot easier than she had originally thought it would be. Now all he had to do was make sure his parents never knew the truth about her. Also, she had to make sure that his parents or brother never saw her around other people on her own, least they try and arrange something.

"Hmm...Of course. I'll see you around, Jared. Good Night..." She cooed with a small grin as she tucked the check into her purse and stood, heading towards the door and preparing to head straight home and relax.

The next day was more normal than ever. Sipping his usual caffeinated drink, he lounged back in his chair. Flipping through the companies funds he noticed the upcoming model premiere that would be overseas in the Caribbeans. It would be starting in a couple of weeks and it seemed like some of the most world famous models and designers would be at the show. Thinking about it sent Jareds mind into a swirl of planning. In a way, the man was OCD about have everything organized perfectly.

Tired and lazy as always, he managed to doze off a little until he got yelled at by his secretary who stormed in proclaiming the budget fees were increasing steadily. He nodded to her, hearing words come out of her mouth but zero meaning. Seriously though, Jared was bored and had nothing better to do. Honestly, he might as well go to a club and get himself drunk... yup, his idea of 'fun'.

Kristen was currently in the middle of a shoot as Jared was in his office, working the set in an evening gown of sorts. It was an all day shoot and she was certain that she was going to run into him sooner or later. However, not wanting to let that thought keep her down, she did her best and even did a few fun photos for kicks. It was currently lunch break though and she was walking through the office portion of the company on her way to the elevator.

As she was walking she heard talking coming from Jared's office, his secretary yelling at him about something that was probably money related. She often wondered why that woman wasn't fired yet, until she remembered that Jared didn't care to much about what anyone else did.

Time Skip

Two weeks later, many of the top models were all on the big Caribbean cruise boat relaxing by the ocean breeze. Jared on the other hand was confined mostly in his cabin, sea sick. Indeed the guy had a tendency to either throw up or lose his sense of balance by even the slightest rocking of the boat. He spent most of his time eating and taking headache pills. Other than that, the man would be found gambling somewhere for the heck of it. While he himself stayed occupied with his sickness, his secretary managed to take the lead and handle things.

As he wandered around in the boat, his eyes playing tricks on him every few seconds, by a sudden serve of the boat, he found himself in a daze. Before he knew it he had found himself against one of the walls, his body slacking down trying to relieve the dizziness Just when he thought he could walk back to his room, the boat yet again lurched. This time he wasn't as lucky, instead he managed to find a grasp around someone else. And that someone else was Kristen. Wonderful right?

It would have bothered him if he wasn't half ready to throw up again. Holding onto her for a grip, he tried to clear his mind, but there was no use in denial. He needed a crutch and he grabbed onto her. His skin was paler and whiter than before.

"... fuck...." Was what he continually muttered under his breath, trying to relieve the churning of his stomach.

Kristen had been walking along the deck of the ship slowly, taking her time as she was just finished with her photo shoot and was heading to her room to relax. She hadn't given much attention to the other people on deck, her eyes looking out over teh ocean as the boat gave a sway. She let out a gasp though as she was suddenly grabbed onto, looking down to find Jared holding onto her and looking very very pale. If this had been any other place she would have pushed him away, but they were on a ship and Jared looked like he was going to lose himself completely.

"You're motion sick, aren't you?" She asked him simply before grabbing onto him and pulling him up a bit. "Come on, you're useless if you can't keep yourself together, My room isn't far." She said as she started to lead him along slowly.

Even though Kristen wasn't one to really care for Jared anymore, she wasn't heartless. She knew that he needed help with finding a place to rest and also know that he was useless unless he could be able to relax. Moving slowly, she took him to her room and laid him down before heading into her bathroom and getting him something to drink. She made sure to put a trashcan near the bed though, just in case.

Well for one thing, the trash can was some use. Jared had managed to vomit up most of his lunch, relieving his stomach from the motion sickness. Feeling clammy and uncomfortable, Jared himself was lulled into sleep on the bed, snoozing comfortably, his breathing at a constant rate. From what could be seen, his skin was returning back to it's normal color, his cheeks with a healthier rosy pink instead of a sallowness. As the day continued to move by slowly, Jared was sleeping through the whole time. His body rested cozily against the bed, apparently not giving damn. By nightfall, the man still continued to sleep happily.

As soon as Jared was asleep, Kristen took the liberty to dump out the vomit and call for a new trash can from the staff. She didn't want that smell lingering about someone who was sea sick, it would only promote him to get ill again. She was glad to see him better, if only because she wouldn't have to worry about him getting sick in her bed. Kristen had taken the time to relax and just sit there at her desk, checking out the internet on her laptop along with other job offers she had gotten through the company. She was still in the bikini that she had worn at the shoot, and after awhile she decided to hop into the shower and clean up before Jared woke up.

Clothing laid out on the opposite side of the bed from him, she slipped from her bikini and headed over toward the bathroom before hopping into the hot shower she started for herself.

And the temperature of his body heat began to slowly drop as the ship began to stabalize. Still unclear in thoughts, he awoke finding himself in someone else's room. Vague recollections drifted in his mind, unsure if he should do. His body betraying his mind decided lazily to rest upon the foreign bed. A hour of sleep wouldn't hurt right? And so as he wished, he took up half of the bed with his body, his eyes closing. Before he knew it, another seven hours had passed by. The racket of a knock on the door was awoke him this time. Lazily getting up, he was surprised to find his secretary who looked equally fazed.

Kristen had finished her shower and cleaned up long ago, spending the night in another girls suit after explaining that their boss had gotten terribly sick and in the process...stollen her bed. Thankfully they were willing to share some space for the night, at least until their boss was awake in the morning. Being smart, she had taken her things with her so she could clean up in the other girls room as well. While on her way back to her room, she found Jared standing in the doorway of her room while his secretary looked at him in surprise, she had obviously been expecting her instead.

"Morning Jared, Sleep well?" Kristen asked simply as she looked at him with a small smirk.

The secretary stared from Jared to Kristen her cherry red lips forming a small 'o'. She seemed to smile to herself quietly causing her to earn a scowl from Jared. Rolling her eyes she flipped the pages of her clipboard and began to speak at a precise yet quick pace. Each word pronounceable with impeccable accurateness.

"Tonight on the deck of a ship there will be a gala promoting the new faces of this months star models. Jared you're going to need to be presentable but with that sea sickness of yours, you're going to need someone to help you around. So Kristen seems to be a -" before she could even finish speaking he jutted in.

"Can't you do it? I mean you are the secretary and all..." he said with a weak yet hopeful smile.

"Don't be silly, you should know better that I have things to do like organizing the decorations and playing hostess. I'm afraid I'll be too busy running around the ship. This is why your best option is to be with Kristen and no butts. I need you two to look presentable tonight, a paired collection from one of Londons top stylists collection will be given. I expect no tardiness. Until then, au revoir." the secretary said with a smile, pushing up the rim of her black glasses. Within seconds she had scampered off breezily.

Jared groaned as he felt an oncoming nausea, he desperately needed some help and being the stubborn man he was, he was reluctant to get help from Kristen. He noted to himself to stop by the on board medics to see if they had any meds. For now he endured the swaying of the ship.

Trying his best to look smug he answered with a tone of arrogance, "Best sleep since I've had in ages."

Kristen just wanted to laugh at his expression, but that would be a little risky considering he was her boss. Still, she was also the only thing that would prevent him from looking like a fool at the gala this evening and he couldn't afford to risk such an important event. If his secretary didn't kill him over it his parents certainly would. Keeping a cool smile, she continued towards the door, moving past her boos to put her things into her room.

"You know, Jared. You should be greatful. I'm the one that helped you off of the main deck. And in a bikini for the shoot no less. You need to be more careful with a condition such as yours. I'm no doctor but I'd recommend something that settles your stomach at least, so you don't also vomit as you faint." She said, the last mostly just an extra jab.

"Anyway, would you like some help to the medical office? I've finished my photos so I've got plenty of free time to help you around. I mean, I'm also your fake girl friend so won't this just help that image if your parents see pictures of us together at a gala?"

"Sure, whatever you suggest," he murmured gritting his teeth unhappily as he listened to her advice.

By the time when the gala was about to begin, Jared had already began feeling much better. There wasn't as much nausea as before and his insides felt more compromising. He had also managed to clean up nicely as he showered previously. Kristen of course was dressed to perfection like any model should, her arm linking his as they made their way to the deck. For the next couple of hours, Jared pretended to enjoy boring conversations and smiling like an idiot. Many of the guests there were quite fake with their plastered smiles and forced laughs. As for the photographers and nosy paparazzi had instead spent time hounding him about Kristen and their relationship. Playing it cool and going along with what she had said earlier he smoothly commented on their 'relationship'. It wasn't exactly a lie since it was real years ago...

Within a couple of hours the party was slowly dimming away as the last of the guests left. Jared, being the occasional idiot he could be, had one too many drinks. He was barely sober as he found himself slurring his words and keeping a grasp on Kristen. The secretary appeared for a few seconds until dashing off, leaving Jared in the hands of Kristen.

Being drunk, the man had seconds until he found his own lips on hers. Part of his consciousnesses enjoyed it while the other half of him was in a drunken stupor. It seemed like a decade until he breathed, whispering the unthinkable " I never stopped loving you, " As he began to smile, a sad sad smile. And then he was back to humming to himself, taking occasional glances at Kristen's lips.

The evening had gone by quickly, certainly faster than Kristen relaized. She had just smiled politely and hung onto Jared's arm, though what she really should have been doing was keeping track of his alcohole intake. That man just didn't know when to stop! It was a miracle that he had kept his stuff together for the last minutes of the party, or else he could have embarrassed himself in public, or worse, on camera. Kristen wasn't even given a break as the Assistant was running all over the place at the party's end. Sighing a bit, Kristen turned to glance at Jared only to get a surprise...

A kiss.

It had come from no where, and really it only lasted a minute. Still, what caught her by the most surprise were those few words he said, and the small sad smile that followed. It made her heart ache a bit, in a way she hadn't felt in a long time. Keeping her cool though, she shook her head a bit and adjusted her hold on Jared before starting to walk out of the party and towards his room.

"You're drunk Jared, terribly drunk. I'm taking you to your room and putting you to bed. You need some sleep." She said simply.

Still quite drunk and tipsy, he had a surprising hold onto her. He willingly followed her to his room but just as she was about to leave he grabbed her arm and said with a slur "Don't leave...don't leave me alone..." In a way he could have been perceived as a giant baby.

Smoothly and easily, he had gotten her against the wall while within seconds, the stupidity of the man had his lips all over her. Thankfully no one was around in the halls but for that amount of time, Jared was indeed getting quite touchy.

Finally as Kristen had called him to go inside, he listened dutifully but he held onto her without letting go. Indeed his drunkenness and mix of sea sickness was soon settling in, causing him to look more like a mess than ever as he attempted to mess around. But guaranteed he wasn't letting her go anytime soon. He clinged onto her like he was going to die.

He seemed willing to walk towards his room, but as soon as it came time for her to leave, he wouldn't let her go. He was being so childish, something that she really wasn't all that surprised with. This was Jared from the past, when he had a bit to much and turned into a big child. However, Jared seemed to be getting a lot better with his touching when drunk, for he easily put her again a wall and started to kiss all over her.

Flusttered and trying to push him away gently, Kristen found herself covered in kisses, and now bareing a small bite mark or two. Blushing deeply, it seemed that she had little choice in the matter than to stay by his side. Letting him hold her, she guided him into his room and towards the bed, reaching for a trash can in his room and putting it near the bed. Once that was done she took his coat and tie from him, working on getting him out of the nice suit to at least save it from possible vomit.

It was embarrassing really. His words caught her off guard. As much as she hated to admit it, but she wondered if he really meant it, everything he said to her after to many beers. Shaking her head again, she worked on un buttoning his shirt.

"I'm not having sex with you, Jared." She said firmly. "I am putting you to bed."

There really was no definite response from Jared but he seemed to have acknowledged what she said. Though obviously he still wanted her around. Within seconds of collapsing onto the bed, the tired man began to sleep. His breathing reached a steady pace and rate. With comfort he pulled the blankets over his bare chest as he continued to softly slumber.

By the morning he woke up finding Kristen sound asleep next to him and finding himself shirtless. Puzzled and confused he didn't have the slightest idea of what happened until he noticed bite marks on Kristen. He wanted, in a way, to slam his head on the wall for what he did. It was one thing to call her his girlfriend and another thing to feel her up. Remembering that he was shirtless yet again, he questioned what exactly happened the previous night. Trying not to bother her while she still slept he himself went and showered, his thoughts accompanying him eerily.

As he had rinsed he found her upright on the bed and awake, the sheets wrapped around her like whip cream.

Deciding to confront her, he sat down at the lounge chair and stretched his arms, the crisp white shirt smelling fresh.

"What happened last night?" his ears waiting to hear some truth.

Once Jared was settled, Kristen slipped out of her dressnad just slept in her underwear. There was no point runing a good dress...and who knows, maybe she could get a few good kicks out of freaking Jared out in the morning.

Night came and went and Kristen was woken up by movement. Staying still, she heard the stumbling of feet and the sound of a shower. As soon as she door to the bathroom was closed she sat up, wrapping herself up more in the covers as she was cold. She was surprise to find the only change was that one of her bra straps had slipped in the night. No need to worry about Jared anyway, he was a weak drunk. She wondered if tell him what he said was a good idea, or if she should lie to him and pray he doesn't pry into it more.

It was about then that Jared returned, refeshened from his shower. It was silent for while until he spoke, it seemed that had no memory at all. She simply shrugged her shoulders at him as she spoke.

"You got drunk, Jared. Shit faced by the end of the party.You said some drunken things, had me take you to your room and then begged me not to leave you before kissing all over me again a hallway wall. You stopped though and just clung like a child after that. But don't worry..." She said as she let the blankets fall to show she still had underwear on. "We didn't have sex."

Jared retained his emotions from her, keeping his face composed and nodding occasionally. The only faint evidence of response was the slightly pink tint that faded upon his cheeks. As he got up, he found his way to the phone calling his secretary who angrily yelled back but seemed to oblige to his demands. Within seconds cloths were delivered. With out much more sound he told her to pick any of the clothing on the rack and get dressed. Apparently they were soon to arrive on the islands. Finally he would be able to get off of this damn ship. Before she went to the bathroom to change, Jared finally spoke something out loud.

"You know, I don't think it would hurt to start and actual relationship... Second try maybe?" he said with a bit of a smirk and spark of hope hiding behind his eyes.

Kristen stepped into the bathroom without much thought on it, holding some simple clothing in her hands as she looked back at Jared. His words were surprising, but then again, considering what he said when he was drunk something like this didn't seemed to strange. Still...a second try? Could she do that? Was that something she was willing to do?

"Jared...If you want a second try...you are going to have to do more than just ask me. Remember, I've never been easily impressed." She said lightly as she closed teh door behind herself and started to get dressed in the bathroom.

She slipped into a pair of pants and a rather nice silk shirt. Giving herself a quick check in the mirror and cleaning her face, she brushed out her hair and them stepped out of the bathroom again before going to the door. "I'll see you on deck." She said lightly before exiting his room completely.

He wasn't surprised by her answer. The first time around it was somewhat like the same thing. But Jared was ready for a challenge so he decided to go through with it. With one last check in the mirror, he was ready to leave and get off the ship. Some time for exploring would be nice. Plus the smell of constant sea salt was getting to his nose, he really wanted that fresh air.

Just as he climbed on board, he was surprised to see that most of the models were dismissed from their jobs today, allowed to hang around the market places and eat at their exotic destination. Finding Kristen in a heartbeat he gently joined her as she was walking through a few stalls. He listened to the salesmen speak, many commenting on their relationship. He didn't deny it but occasionally he glanced at Kristen to see what she thought about the statements. Most of the time they spent together, Jared was either willing to buy whatever she wanted or attempting to flirt. Even though he could be quite a player, he came off more as a goofy fuzz ball that day.

Twelve O'clock was dawning down and the sun was blazing hot, the two decided to head to any restaurant around to eat lunch. As they viewed a few different places they finally settled down at an airy little building which had a nice view of the beach and clear water ocean. Luckily Jared was smart enough to have brought his own bathing suit and Kristen didn't need to find one. From all the time they spent buying items, he had already gotten her a swim suit. They ordered their food and waited, the calm breeze blowing softly.

"Hmm, so ... " Jared said, his eyes staring at Kristen for awhile as if he was lost in thought.

"Tonight there's a carnival down by the square, care to go?" He asked randomly.

"And by the way, I never wondered until now but why did we even break up?...." His words trailing off.

Status
Not open for further replies.