Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds very interesting. I would not mind joining, if you will have me that is.

This sounds very interesting. I would not mind joining, if you will have me that is.

Welcome aboard. I have no problems with you joining.

Thank you ill have it out tomorr......

*12:42 am*

Today?

Later on today...

Thank you ill have it out tomorr......

*12:42 am*

Today?

Later on today...

That's fine.

I am in no rush. I know the holiday spirit hasn't settled and people will probably be parting it up on New Years Eve.

• Thank You
Reactions: Cry
  • Love
Reactions: Dovahkiin
Can you put a link to the ooc and character sign up thread in the first post so everyone can see it?

@Cush Almighty

@Dovahkiin

@Cry

@Kagayours

@Beowulf

@Dionysian Lumberjack

@Krag_Jorgensen

Discord

^Basically where I'll be keeping up the organization, but also where we can discuss character creation, easier for me to organize information

I'll do it the traditional way as well, I just found I like this method, lol
Oh... Everything will be discussed via Discord chat...

tumblr_moaesqi9Xk1soajnfo1_500.gif

Lovely.

Well, I'll make an effort to pop in from time to time, but I'm normally just not a big fan of group chats, and I find it a lot easier to catch up on stuff I've missed by just reading through forum posts.

The important stuff from the chat will at least still be posted here, right?

Oh... Everything will be discussed via Discord chat...

tumblr_moaesqi9Xk1soajnfo1_500.gif

Lovely.

Well, I'll make an effort to pop in from time to time, but I'm normally just not a big fan of group chats, and I find it a lot easier to catch up on stuff I've missed by just reading through forum posts.

The important stuff from the chat will at least still be posted here, right?

In the early stage its used to just discuss character ideas and get an idea of what everyone is creating. You and your Beatle Gifs, I miss them. lol

In general, it was more my way of answering questions much quicker and easier than say here on the interest check. You don't have to engage in the conversation right now.

But I may post group IC copost in the IC section

My Maps will be posted on the discord in order to better organzie them, so as long as you pop in and check in for an update you should be good

I am still making a regular OOC and IC.

Just condensing information in a much easier format

In general, it was more my way of answering questions much quicker and easier than say here on the interest check. You don't have to engage in the conversation right now.
Yeah, I'm just afraid I'll be left out-of-the-loop... It would be nice if I could still read up on what everyone's up to without needing to be online while the actual chat is happening.

Also, this is my first time using Discord, so you'll have to help me through the technical stuff:

I just installed the app, but, you posted a link here, which means I can get to our specific server using the browser version -- but, how would I get to our server through the app?

And you should be able to read the archives. No one is going to be left behind Kaga

Status
Not open for further replies.