1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Genres
Speculative Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror
[BCOLOR=transparent]OPEN SIGNUPS - Crime Without Direction[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Fantasy Express[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]The basic premise for this RP, is that you are part of the MRT [Magical Response Team] this RP will be set in a modern 2000s, inspired by Hellboy like ideas. Of a magical world humans cannot see, though there are a few who can and fantastical creatures who've come together under the umbrella of a single unit. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Six individual are part of an unknown bureau of police task force known as the MRT. And anyone part of the MRT, is either a magical creature themselves or some form of human psychic. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The RP will basically take place with a few missions, and during those smaller arc missions, a larger more threatening threat will come along the way.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Sounds interesting enough.

Sounds interesting enough.

I just kept it simple, but its kind of like if Stargate had a Baby with Hellboy. The idea is a task force that deals with Fantasy crimes.

Would we be able to create characters other than MRT agents?

I'm interested. How much freedom will we have in coming up with ideas for our characters? Are we free to make up our own lore for character backstories, or...?

I'm interested. How much freedom will we have in coming up with ideas for our characters? Are we free to make up our own lore for character backstories, or...?
Sure as long as its creative and is intriguing, sure go ahead. There are so many different fae folk out there. I am not necessarily limiting this RP to one type of species. Since I always love when someone can bring out some old obscure as ass fae and insert into a RP.

I mean a Kappa as a magical police force. Hilarious, imo.

Simply no Gods.

Demigods will be fine as long as their powers are limited, I'll probably clarify a bit more in the OOC. But I don't want any god moddyiness, but I am okay with Demigods. As long as you realize we'll have to follow some bullshit logic of "their god powers don't work near as well on the mortal plane than they do on the God plain"

Alright. I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up with this RP, though. I hadn't thought to look at anyone's posting speeds until now...

Alright. I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up with this RP, though. I hadn't thought to look at anyone's posting speeds until now...

What do you mean?

I said I am going to be flexible. As long as you communicate with me with your schedule. I'm more than open to holding an extension for the individual.

Was only stating my preference.

I knew I should have worded it Make an Effort

i am being more flexible than my usual once a week posting, and all I am asking is people make an effort within their schedules. i don't work. I don't have a job.

So I am more anxious about a RP sitting there

What do you mean?

I said I am going to be flexible. As long as you communicate with me with your schedule. I'm more than open to holding an extension for the individual.

Was only stating my preference.
>.> I'm just not even used to OOC's going up this fast. I feel like I'd be holding everyone up just to get a CS up (especially since CS's tend to take me longer to make than IC posts...). But even once the IC starts, I don't want to be the only one who posts like... once a week max.

I dunno, just a word of warning.

>.> I'm just not even used to OOC's going up this fast. I feel like I'd be holding everyone up just to get a CS up (especially since CS's tend to take me longer to make than IC posts...). But even once the IC starts, I don't want to be the only one who posts like... once a week max.

I dunno, just a word of warning.

That's fine, I already said I didn't put it up to put a character sheet now. I put it up for you guys to start looking at it, and figure out ideas and get inspired by the world around you.

I don't expect sheets with three people interested

I merely put it up in showing you guys the information and a more grounded idea, than this lolzy interest check

Since its still the holidays I expect there to be some time

That's fine, I already said I didn't put it up to put a character sheet now. I put it up for you guys to start looking at it, and figure out ideas and get inspired by the world around you.

I don't expect sheets with three people interested

I merely put it up in showing you guys the information and a more grounded idea, than this lolzy interest check

Since its still the holidays I expect there to be some time
Mmm, alright. Well, I guess we'll see how things go.

Mmm, alright. Well, I guess we'll see how things go.

Trust me, I am not expecting a sheet right away, I figured putting up the info. Giving people a better premise and idea of where I am going and we can talk about ideas and what not.

Reactions: Kagayours
"Please refuse to open the door. I really want to kick it down."
Buras after a long day and wanting to blow off some steam.

• Love
Reactions: Cry and Sir Salty
"Please refuse to open the door. I really want to kick it down."
Buras after a long day and wanting to blow off some steam.

haahahahahaha that's awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.