A Little Bit of Trouble (Ziloxillusion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ah...Perfect!" He ran faster than her, up the hill and pulled a sword off the pack. "Good ol' Choice and Truth...I've got this now." The enchanted swords glowed, and Choice, the white blade glowed a light blue, whereas Truth, the black blade glowed a deep red.
image.jpgimage.jpg

Arisu looked at him and the swords and glanced back, "You don't want to fight him. You don't want to fight either of them." sHe could feel the book warm against her side again. What does it want?

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 0
"I won't let them get away with what they've done. It'd make me feel like a failure." He ran back into the woods calling out. "COME GET ME YOU COWARDS!"

Her eyes widened as she watched him run towards the woods. Why is he doing this. He doesn't even know me. .no one has ever. . She let out a breathe and came over to him after setting her bag down in a safe place. She muttered a word and a ball of shadows appeared in hand. "You can't fight them alone. Ruki will kill you and Kiba will string you up and flay you then pull out your innards. . . I know what their weak spots are."

"I will as well in a second. All thanks to Truth. It need only taste their blood once to know." He ran through the mud and hopped over a few roots to see Ruki. "Hey buddy...I'm ready now!" He quickly ran up to him and nicked him with Truth, and stabbed one leg with Choice.

Ruki cried out and fell over. There was a flash and a loud thud as Kiba slammed into Kisaragi. Arisu ran forward,"Don't kill them! " If he kills them, They will be angry. He will be dead by the end of the week.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ooh...This should be entertaining." He lunged forward with Choice stabbing Kiba's left arm, and nicking him with Truth. "Hm? I won't kill them. I'll just...incapacitate them. For a long time. Long enough for them to die." He smiled and looked at the both of them. "You guys have pretty obvious weak spots...Especially you. It's just your vital.

Arisu bit her lip as she watched Kiba stumble back, holding his arm. Ruki growled and looked up, his eyes a bright red color."I'm done playing with you." He swiped his blood covered hand across the ground, drawing a symbol with his blood and the dirt. Arisu gasped as the air got sucked out of her. She fell to her knees, coughing.

"Ah, Choice and Truth. My friends. They won't like this." He threw Truth and it skewered Ruki, directly through his weak spot. Changing his grip on Choice, he quietly said "Left.", and Choice's glow dimmed a bit, and he ran forward cutting up Ruki's leg.

Arisu's eyes widened as she watched Ruki hit the ground,blood oozing from his mouth. There was a roar from Kiba as he threw a wave of fire at Kisaragi and lunged towards him, watching his blades. Arisu didn't see all this happening though, all she could do was stare at the blood. She could see all the blood she had seen come from her throughout the years and fell the pain of the beatings and the torture. Nothing filled her mind but blood. It was thick and warm, the feeling as it left her body was one that she never wanted to feel again. Tears formed as her memories filled her head.

Kisaragi, not realizing Kiba was up again, was sent sailig into a tree. "Ooh...Damn...That'll hurt later." He whispered again and said "Middle Left Rear." He lunged at him and cut all the way through his stomach on the left side. Angling it suddenly he ripped the sword to the side and it came jutting out of the side, as blood spurted everywhere. "Sorry...But you brought this on yourself, sir."

Kiba's eyes widened as blood shot out of his mouth. Blood darkened his shirt and his vision was blurry but he grabbed Kisaragi's arm and drew a symbol with his blood on the back of his hand, and muttered a few words.
"Now you are marked. They will hunt you down. "
Arisu stood up shakily, her hands trembling. A blood marker. They will kill him for sure. Her head filled like it was stuffed full of cotton and the ground felt uneven and like it was moving under her.

"Good riddance...Scum." He sheathed Choice and Truth, and fell to the ground exhausted. "I dunno what you got into, miss...But it must be important." He fell asleep instantly, and nearly drowned in the mud before turning over.

Airsu stumbled over and fell to her knees next to the boy. She looked at her cousins and she knew they weren't going to be waking up from a slumber. As her hands shook she put one on the boy's arm and spoke a few words and drew a symbol in the dirt with the blood that covered the ground. They disappeared and reappeared on the hill where she had left her bags. She crawled over to the bag which layed a few feet away and layed her head on it and curled up. Her body continued to tremble as she fell asleep from exshaustion.

When he awoke, he stood up and walked to the hill to check on the girl. "Damn...They wounded you." He flipped her over and pulled down her dress a bit, and started tending to it. "I swear...This world is going to hell. Nobody should treat a woman like this." He pulled the dress back up, holding her chest back with his forearm to get the dress over them. He picked up his bag and looked towards Veyra. "Looks like I was delayed...Guess I should get going now.

Arisu shot up and looked at him,her eyes wild. She had slept right through him treating her wounds and she was still trembling.

"Hm. Have a nice slumber?" He smiled and waved. "I'll be going now. See ya. Try not to get in anymore trouble." He started down the hill and pulled out Choice and began cleaning it. "It's been a while since you've tasted the much blood hasn't it, Choice?"

"W-wait!" She grabbed up her bag and ran after him. "You are marked now! They will come after you and it won't be foot soldiers like my cousins." She grabbed his shirt to stop him. "They won't just stop chasing me because you killed them. They will only send worse." Her hands continued to shake and she felt her knees shaking from exhaustion. She had been on the run for days now, with almost no sleep and food and she knew she would collapse soon.

He put his hands on her shoulder and smiled. "Calm down...I'll be fine." He patted her head and turned back around. "This world is full of danger. This won't be any different. But I'm concerned...They'll send more after you too? Why don't you tag along with me. Until this dies down."

"R-really?" She brushed her knotted hair out of her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.