A Little Bit of Trouble (Ziloxillusion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Blood arts..? That sounds familiar." He sat down and clashed Truth and Choice to make the fire. "So Arisu...Is that what they were after?"

She stared at the fire,"No. They are after me. They will only take the book from me then beat me to near death when they realize what book this is. They have no idea this book is real."

"So who are you really?" He took out some fish and stuck them on a stick. "Because I doubt you're just an average person. Aside from being pretty, they want you because you are...?" He started cooking the fish in the fire.

"My name is Princess Arisu Maki. I am the next and true heir to the throne. I will rule the Blood Mages." She looked at him and smiled sadly, "But no one knows that eventually my sister will kill me and take the throne as the queen. She mustn't get the chance. No one but my parents and me knows she is illegitimate. Her father was a demon and she has his blood. She is evil and will do anything to get what she wants."

((I apologize for the long delay. I have been with my girlfriend for the last few days and I haven't had the chance to get on very long))

"Huh...Royalty..." He smiled and replied "I'm not sure I understand all of it...But I'll help you out. I can't just abandon a woman in need of help. I'll protect you, if you would let me." He looked out to the setting sun and smiled again. "So don't worry."

"Thank you. You have no idea how much that means to me." She hugged the book to her chest and watched him.

"It's no problem. But for now we should rest. If they truly do send more, we need to be ready." He laid on his back and looked at the sky. "This will be an adventure..."

She rolled her dirt dress up and laid it under her head. "You don't know what you are into now. I only hope this won't kill you."

"Oh I know quite well what I've gotten into. And the chance of me dying? Quite high actually." He grinned and yawned. "I hope to see you in the morning, Miss Maki."

Arisu nodded and closed her eyes as she curled up on her side.

She woke up early the next morning and stood near the edge of the hill and watched as the sun came up,drinking in the warmth that it gave her. For a long time she never saw the sun and from the moment she saw it, she didn't want to lose the sight of it ever again. The pink and gold in the sky made her smile and feel the stress of the day before slide away.

Kisaragi was in an odd position and was dangerously to the fire...What was left of it. He held his swords quite close to him, like they were teddy bears. He snored quietly and he had a slight smile.

She returned to the camp with a few fruits she found along the river and some fish she had managed to catch along the rocks. I'm so hungry. I don't remember the last time I ate.

By this time Kisaragi was up and practicing. He practiced various styles. One-handed, two-handed, and of course, dual wield. After he was done he smiled to see Arisu bring food. "Shall I start another fire to cook that fish?"

"Yes. I'm afraid I don't know how to cook." She gently dropped the fish on some leaves.

He once again clashed the swords to make a fire. "Isn't that a bit unladylike for a princess?" He smiled and took the fish and started scraping off the scales and filleting them. "So...How do you like your fish?"

"I never got a chance to learn to cook. Most of my time was spent cowering in a corner as a floggee was brought down on my back. . ." She rubbed a scar on her wrist,her sunshine mood suddenly darkening.

Suddenly Kisaragi stopped and he clenched his fist. "That...That really burns me up..." He shook his head and smiled. "I won't harm you. Unless it's absolutely positively neccassary,okay?" He handed her some cooked fish and handed her a small knife.

She took it and silently began to eat.

"We'll head out soon. We should be able to make it to Veyra and we'll see what we can do next. In the meantime eat." He stood up and looked around. "Hey...You said they would aend more right...? How many more?"

"It depends on how angry my sister is."

Status
Not open for further replies.