A Little Bit of Trouble (Ziloxillusion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Then we should get going...Because she's furious." He pointed to at least 20 men coming over the hill behind them.

Her eyes widened as she dropped her fish and snatched up her bag. "Fighting them won't be an option. "

"Mm...We have the best chance of escaping through the forest." He started walking towards it and said "Those men...Do you know any of them? Personally?" This only just occured to him that he might have injured a loved one. He cringed as he asked that question, afraid of her answer.

"The two who you put down are my cousins." She said as she followed.

"Oh...I...I'm sorry...I didn't know." He slowed down a bit angry at himself. "I'll retrieve their bodies...To have a proper burial...If you like." He looked a bit sad now.

"Don't waste energy on them. My sister will take care of the bodies.
. ."

"What do you mean by that?" He entered into the forest again, the only light being the ones from the odd mushrooms.

Arisu looked at him, "My sister will bury them as she sees it fit. . . If we go back and bury them. . . they will catch us."

"I still feel bad..." He weaved his way through the trees, which were quite close to each other. "Arisu...Do you plan to run forever? Because if so...I might not be able to accompany you for that long."

"No, I will soon go back and take my kingdom back."

Status
Not open for further replies.