A Immortal Rebellion: The Academy (IC) (Still accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-|Alex|-
Looking around, Alex heaved a large sigh, and looked over at Roman. Things where still a bit, awkward for her, but she would rather face someone who could handle her powers, versus someone who she might end up biting their head off. Running a hand over her hair, she walked up to him, smiling softly. "Hey. Want to be partners?" She asked, trying to act as cool and chill as possible.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Roman
Roman smiled at Alex, honestly he didn't think she would come to training. He was happy though, "Sure." Roman knew how her gifts were, and he could handle them, well he could handle not being killed. He smiled at her and walked a little ways to a opening, so they could spar.
@IceQueen

-|Alex|-
Alex let out a little sigh of relief before she walked a good distance away from him. "Alright, want to start out slow, or go all out?" She asked him, getting in her stance. She ran a hand though her hair and took off her jacket, prepping herself for her fight.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Roman
Roman looked her with intent, "we have already gone "all" the way" he held up air quotes. "So why would we hold back from each other." he smiled, and got in a a fight stance, letting his body transform into the one from their previous fight. He was ready to spar.
@IceQueen

-|Alex|-
Alex let out a chuckle, her arms rippling as he transformation started. "Just didn't know how easy you wanted me to go on you." She joked as she got into her fighting stance, her skin and bones rippling as they all slid into place, causing her to transform again. She shook her head slightly as she shook off the hat she was wearing before, her ears and tail flicking as she stared him down, prepared to fight.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Max

"Oh, come on now don't be like that." He said this through gritting at his teeth. That really hurt but he would not let her get enjoyment from him squealing in pain. He didn't heal himself this time. He would remain wounded since she was wounded. He did however attempt to use his power of emotional control to calm Natasha down. Or, at least a bit. If he was going to spar with her, it would not be while she was angry. He picked up a long stick off of the grounds, circling around. "Come on, let's do this."

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Roman
Roman smiled at Alex in her panther form. He loved training, cause it took out all his frustration, it calmed him. Looking over and Alex, he focused and shot the ground up from under her hind legs. "Lets Brawl!" he said.
@IceQueen

Natasha
The Beast looked at him a little confused what was he trying to do? Calm her? She laughed a little in her mind and hit the stick out of his hand. She just looked at him and smiled, she then jumped backwards a few paces away. They were even for all she cared.
@Lunita Nesta

-|Alex|-
Alex could feel the earth shift beneath her hind paws and she shot out of the way, letting out a growl of frustration as the beast turned it's sights on Roman, her tail flicking as her paws raced along the floor, and she leapt at him, knowing he would probably knock her out of the way, so she held some of her weight back.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Roman
Roman ducked out of the way, letting her pass over head, as she did though, he held out his hand and summoned a stone about the size of the ground up. After she had land on the other side of him, he quickly spun around and directed the stone to fly straight into her.
@IceQueen

-|Alex|-
Alex hit the ground as she had expected, but as the stone flew towards her, she jumped on top of it, jumped off of it and toward Roman, her claws extended. She was glad that she was good at jumping now, it really came in handy when she was trying to jump over something, or someone.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Roman
Alex had given Roman no time to recover from throw a stone at her, seeing she had jumped over it on to him. He felt her claws enter his skin, and he groaned as he skid across the dirt training field. Grabbing her by her rib area, avoid actually grabbing the ribs, Roman lifted her up, ditching her claws from his chest. Tossing her up a little, and punched her in the jaw, sending her flying.
@IceQueen

Loralie and Rowl

Loralie sighed as she stood on the sidelines. It appeared she was the only one without a training partner. Was it because she was blind? Possible, who would want to be responsible for striking a blind person? "Rowl, do you think I can be useful to this cause? I can't even be around people without feeling overwhelmed. What good am I to them?"
Rowl sighed a bit, "I think once you have your sight under control, you will be most helpful. You will be able to warn of any surprise attacks, or traps. You have not been among people in a long time, Loralie. It will take time but you will be one of them."

Max

He chuckled as she forced the stick from his hand. He crossed his arms over his chest. "Come on, Natasha. Stop teasing." He teleported in front of her. "I know you want to have dinner with me." He then attempted to do a leg sweep to knock Natasha off of the ground. "I'll pick you up at six?"

-|Alex|-
Alex felt her claws rake into his skin, and she thought that she might have gone a bit far. But as he grabbed her ribs, she could feel that he was as strong as her. She managed to land on her paws, the punch doing little but a dull pain. She let out another growl, glaring back at him as she charged again, her maw open as she attempted to bite him.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Natasha
Natasha felt uneasy as her body left the ground, she felt laughed a little as she fell to the ground. She looked at him with a smirk, if only he knew he needed to back up quick. She teeth started to show, not in a horrifying way, she was happy. She pulled in her legs to her chest and almost like a missile lobbed, she kick full force into his chest. She watched him fly back as she arose from the ground. She bounded over to him, stopping about ten feet away from him.
@Lunita Nesta
Roman
Roman saw her coming in for a bite, and he ran straight for her. Normal people would run the other way, but he was a friagabi, and they never ran from a challenge. Roman could feel his heart beat heavily in his chest, he was a little nervous, but he would never show it. With each step he took towards her, he felt the earth vibrate, as if it his feet were water drops falling into a pond, the ripples of the ground gave Roman momentum to leap over her. He turned in mid-air and landed behind her.
@IceQueen

-|Alex|-
The snarling bite that Alex had planned landed a few seconds after he had jumped, and her eyes shot up over her head and followed him, turning around to face him. Her control had slipped at this point, and she had lost her consciousness. Now all the things she could grab onto was the scent of blood, and the challenger in front of her. Snarling again, Alex shot forwards trying to bite him, or tackle him, whichever worked.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Roman
Roman had no time to stop her, and she tore into his side. Roman let out a small masculine scream. "ALEX!" He yelled as he pulled her away from him. He was shocked at her, and then he saw the change in her eyes, they were a little dimmer, she slipped into her subconscious again. Roman put his hand on his side, and pulled it away, it was covered in blood. Coach was looking over by this time. "No." Roman said "it is just me and her, I am not giving up on her." Roman looked at Alex, "Focus back in, fight it remember. I am here listen to my voice." He smiled at her, his side started to heal. " See look I am fine... I am fine Alex. This happens in fights all the time. Just regain control." He looked at her fearful, but with hope for her.
@IceQueen

-|Alex|-
Axel sat there, her eyes forwards and facing towards him as she took deep breaths. Grumbling, she shook her head as she tried to focus. Her eyes kept slipping in and out again, snuffing a few times as she batted at her muzzle. She could hear his voice dimly in the background, and she tried to focus in on it. Flopping on her side, she groaned, pulling her paws over her eyes as she tried to fight the craving for blood.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Roman
Roman looked at her, not daring to go any closer to her. "Good, kept it up." Roman sat on the ground, trying to show her he posed no threat. "Don't give up, just keep breathing." He looked at her as he mimicked her breathing pattern. As Roman inhaled, he started to draw the anger out her body into the ground. It was a neat trick he learned with he was young, his father showed it to him, when ever Roman would throw a tantrum he would use this on him to calm him.
@IceQueen

-|Alex|-
Alex groaned a few times, her paws batting at her eyes as she tried to control it. Soon enough she could hear his voice clearer now and she slowly rose to her paws, shaking her head. She grunted, looking up at Roman, her eyes looking clearly back into his. She grunted, walking forwards and nudging him with her muzzle, wondering if he still wanted to fight her.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Roman
Roman looked at her, she wanted to still fight, he chuckled. "Okay...Okay!" He said with laughter in his voice. "Let us try again." He backed away to have a eight feet distance between them. He didn't want her to slip again, but she needed to train to become stronger, and so he nodded his head, giving her a signal to come after him.
@IceQueen

Status
Not open for further replies.