A Immortal Rebellion: The Academy (IC) (Still accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Gabriella~
Feeling so bad and embarrassed for bumping into him she answered "hi.. I'm Gabriella.. I don't think we've met." Smiling back she didn't know what to say anymore but she wamted to keep talking or something, as long as she stays out of class. She really didn't want to go back yet.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Cai
Cai smiled at Gabriella "That is a nice name," Cai looked down at her "So are you avoiding class or something, cause I am usual the only one late in this part of the school." He laughed a little, when ever he could be, he was late.
@jellybelly99

¢™Infinity™¢
Infinity giggled and smirked a bit as she and her best friend got in a bit of trouble. "Sorry teacher lady." She rolled her eyes. "My Summer was pretty great. I went to Miami and got into some shit like I always do." She smiled
@jellybelly99

~Gabriella~
"Thanks" Gabriella was surprised most people say her name didn't fit her look but cai seemed different. "Yea class just got a little to much for me, my teacher kept telling me I was drawing wrong. But I know how to draw I taught myself, its kinda the only way I can express myself..." Wanting to go on Gabriella stopped herself, she didn't want to tell him much. She was scared to say to more or open up, not wanting to have the same mistake happen.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Cloey
Laughing at her friend cloey said "like always lol when arnt you getting in trouble?" Cloey was glad to here that she had the same old friend back, most people where changing based on the friends that they have made over the summer but not infinity, cloey new that she would never have to lose her best friend because she would always be the same. After the speech the teacher gave all the students where able to start doing alchemy. "Hey you ready lol let's not try and burn the school down this time," unlike last time infinity gave cloey the wrong thing to put in the alchemy mix, which caused a big explosion, luckily they where outside and no one got hurt.
@Little_Ghost98

Cai
Cai sensed a absence in her sentence "Please go on, I like learning about new people." He smiled a bit and gestured for her walk to the bench with him. He saw a teacher walk by a glance their way, Cai just looked at her, and she continued on her way, he loved making people think they saw ghost or something.
@jellybelly99

~Gabriella~
Gabriella followed cai to the bench and sat down, not knowing if should could open up to him, wondering if she told him would her brother find out and think she is s monster. Fianlly she picked her words and said "I love to draw it's kinds like my only way I can express myself when I'm down or angry, see being a snap shifter I kinds have a temper. So when I get mad I just go somewhere peacefull and draw." Gabriella didn't really know if she could keep going on not wanting to get to close to cai. It always seemed like everyone she got close to she hurt. Trying to get off topic "so tell me about yourself, what brought you to Grey's ?" Wondering curiously what his background was like, it probably wasn't as bad as hers.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Cai
His eyes narrowed at her, she wasn't telling him what she really wanted to, so of course being who Cai was, he spilt on almost everything. "I am a Traveler for your information, I came to Gray's because my family is conceited ass wipes, who a hate their existence. They hate me for my choice and I them." Cai laughed a little as she looked at him in somewhat shock. "Kidding, just kidding." He lied no one ever believed him, so when he said the truth it seemed like a lie, because Travelers were suppose to all be kind spirited god like beings. "I like it here, its my anchor in words. See I live in the... lets say a world between all worlds, the travelers world also know as the cosmos or universe." He paused not sure if she understood.
@jellybelly99

~Gabrirella~
Confused she said "so you live in any world you choose?" Considering cai could live where ever he wanted she wondered why choose here? What's so good about this place? Knowing what he was probably gonna ask next she said, "I used to live in Mexico with my twin brother Juan , until something bad happened to are parents which forced us to come here." Knowing she said to much she frantically thought of something els they could talk about that might keep him from asking what happened. "I love the school do you? I mean its really pretty and if you ever need alone time you could have it. That's what I like it so much." Afraid to talk about herself she stopped talking waiting to see what he had to say. Maybe there is nothing to fear about getting close to someone.

Max

He smiled, happy that Natasha was alright. He kept himself from laughing when she threw the ball hard toward the guys. With a glow to his eyes, he gave the ball a bit of extra push, making the guy catching it grunt. That was for hitting her in the head. He crossed his arms over his chest, acting innocent. "My summer would bore you. All I really did was work out and work on cars for the most part." He rubbed his neck, moved his shoulders in circles, letting his muscles show a bit. "Enough of me, though. I bet your summer was fun filled. Hey, maybe we could grab lunch together and you can tell me all about it?" He called for the ball, the guys passed it to him, he shoots and put the ball in the net. "Nothing but net!" He smiled and winked at Natasha, "Well, I have more laps to do but if you need help with those papers, I would be willing."

Natasha
Natasha rolled her eyes as she watched the ball fly straight into the net, it was nothing new, he always made it. Focusing back in to what he had said, "Yeah maybe, see ya around." She smiled as she moved her hair behind her ear. After she dropped off the papers, she made her way to her second.

Cai
Cai laughed a little, "Yeah I can live anywhere." He smiled at her, but frowned at hearing that something bad happened to her parents, since she continued on with the discussion he didn't bother to ask. Looking around at the halls of the scholl, "Yeah I like it, it is nice and dark yet full of life. Though you can die at any moment." He smiled at her.
@jellybelly99

~Gabriella~
"It is a nice school, I like it" not knowing how this school would go for her but she knew something weird was gonna happen. She wonderd if she should ask. So she did, Gabriella asked "do you ever get a weird feeling like something bad is going to happen?"
@Autumn_Burns_Red

TIME LAPSE (WE ARE NOW IN TRAINING)
CAI
It had been a long day for Cai, and he was looking forward to a training session in the forest. Seniors were to report to the barracks and training field out in the woods, he felt weird, like there was something about to happen. He inhaled deeply smelling the pine wood and felt the cool wet breeze. He dropped his bag into the truck holding everyones things and finished the hike to the field. Let the games begin!

Valentine & Grant
Val was already waiting in field with Grant who unlike the other's had no problems standing close to her even though she was considered the Ice Queen because of the frigid air that surrounded her. Val could not wait to get this class started she had some burning jealousy worked up in her system from spotting Cai talk to another girl and that really had bothered her for some reason. She hated being jealous that just was not her think but she knew this class would help with that. Grant appraised the pale haired girl beside him who seemed to be burning with an unknown fury. Just the year before he had gotten put on his ass the tiny girl and that thought alone terrified him but made him respect Val even more.​

Cai
Cai stood in the field talking with some girl, who told him she had powers that were similar to his, but she had to make things out of water. He smiled as he looked around a spotted Val looking over at him, with a hint of jealousy in her eyes. Why would she be jealous, it was literally nothing, this girl that kept going on and on about bored him, he onky had a interest in Val. Cai turned to the girl and told her, he enjoyed their talk, but he had to go talk with a friend. Waving goodbye he jogged over to Val and Grant. "Hey, Val." he had a flirtatious grin on his face, "are you ready for training."
@PoisonedRose

Valentine
Val looked at him with a serious face before breaking into a sly smile, ice developing under his feet as she ducked down quickly and took his feet from under him. "I am ready Cai are you?" She teased him lightly. The pale haired girl was still jealous that other girls were flirting with him but she didn't really understand why she was feeling the way she was about him; it was a new experience for her.

Cai sat a little shocked on the ground. He could sense a hint of anger to her. "Now that i now how this is gonna go, yeah i am ready." Cai leaned back and kicked flipped, brushing the dirt off the back of his pants.

-|Alex|-
Alex sighed as she reached the outdoors, where the training was supposed to take place. She was silent, as always, but she had gotten her key and her torn clothes back, along with her hat. She had left her hat back in her room, and gone to the last of her classes, before coming here. She really needed to work on her transformation, and maybe be able to control the part where she ends up trying to eat everyone.

She ran a hand though her hair as she looked at the ice girl, who was very familiar, but she couldn't put her finger on it. She closed her eyes and sucked in a breath, listening to the sounds of nature and taking in all of it's scents. She continued to do this for a while before she opened her eyes and waited for class to start.

Roman took his sweet time making his way to training, but when he got there he saw Alex, but decided to leave her be, and walked past her. Stopping in the middle of the field, when he saw Natasha. "Hey" he nodded a little "wheres coach?"

Natasha looked up at Roman, they had a major height difference, but Roman was her bud, they were close especially in freshman year. "There" she spoke as she pointed to the tree tops, coach descended from a tree and walked up to them. Natasha was ready to fight

"Hey! Gather around!" he yelled "Today is going to be a test of yoir abilities, we willing start with the hand to hand combat, pick your partners. And remember not to be afraid to hit a girl here, cause they will be quick to knock your ass out."

Status
Not open for further replies.