A Immortal Rebellion: The Academy (IC) (Still accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-|Alex|-
Alex sighed as they interrupted her quiet time, only to start the lesson. She looked around for a partner, only to find that she didn't really have many friends to partner with. She looked down at her hands, pressing her fingers together as she thought about who she would be able to pair with, which was almost no one.
~:Geo:~
Geo sighed as she looked out at the field. She had been out of her classes for most of the day, being that she was having trouble getting here from her home world. She sighed and ran a hand though her short chopped blue hair, which was spiked up. She had heavy eyeliner on, but as they said something about pairing up, she groaned, rolling her eyes. Her pairing up for someone meant almost certain disaster.

Val on impulse pulled Cai close to her her eyes flashing silver dangerously, "I do not understand what I am feeling Cai but I can't stand watching other girls flirt with you." She whispered in his ear before stepping back just as the instructor announced that they were to pair up with whom ever they wished. Val stayed close to Cai. Grant looked at them and shrugged jogging over to the girl with short blue hair and offered his hand to her, "Hey I am Grant would you like to pair with me?" He asked with a smile.

Geo was expecting to have to be paired up by the teacher but when a boy came over to her, she looked over at him and smiled, putting her hand on his and shaking his hand vigorously. "It is the very nice to meet you." She said, her eyes wide with happiness. "My name is Geo, you may call me Geo." She said excitedly, her eyes twinkling with a hint of happiness.
@Poisoned Rose

Cai
Cai looked down at her, "So what you are saying is your jealous?" Cai said as he backed away a little, "Come on and talk with me, while we brawl." Cai laughed a little in his head. He liked knowing she got jealous with other girls flirted with him, but at the same time, it took him with shock for him to hear her say the words. Cai looked over at he coach "Powers or nah?" He questioned. Coach nodded "Of course powers Nightingale you will need them on Gallia in a few weeks. Cai looked back at Val, with a little bit a focus he made her feet come out from under her, but he quickly decided to be a gentleman and catch her, "Are you sure your ready?"
@Poisoned Rose

Cloey
It was a long day for cloey, and she wasn't really looking forward to a training session in the forest, but she was glad to get out side. Seniors were to report to the barracks and training field out in the woods, she was excited to get out side and finally get some fresh air. She took in all the nice smells like the flower's, pine wood, and the dew on grass and leaf's. As she dropped her baggs off she started to get this weird feeling but she pushed it aside and headed towards the field.

Val looked up at him her face flushed some when he caught her, "I am jealous. I do not like it. I have never... I have never liked someone before." She said when she was righted on her feet by him. Cold air swirled around her as she called upon her innate power. "Alright Nightingale let me see what you have." She smiled slyly as they began to spar using their abilities. "It's a strange emotion, where I am from emotions like jealousy and love and hatred don't have a place." She said as she made an ice shield as he went to hit..

Grant smiled at Geo and nodded his head, "Nice to meet you ma'am" he said with a laugh as she shook his hand vigorously. "You seem like a spit fire." He commented as he got into his stance, "Coach said to use our abilities lets take it slow just to warm up and go from there sound good?" he asked looking down at the short girl.

Geo smiled as he said to start of slow, and she let out a laugh. "Slow? Alright, but I wouldn't be surprised when you see me at my max, if I don't end up hurting someone." She said before she got in her stance, her eyes flashing a teal for a second before she started bouncing on the balls of her feet. "Ready when you are twinkle toes." She called.
@Poisoned Rose

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Princess Rose
Cai
Cai smiled at her, so she did have feelings for him? "Well that sucks, but where I come from your guy's lives have no meaning." He said as he focused and vanished from thin air and reappeared behind her, Grabbing her into a choke hold with one hand. "But I am different, that's why I am here not there." Cai smiled down on her. "Don't get me wrong though, I ain't afraid of killing, but lucky for you I have absolutely zero interest of riding you from my sight...ever, or any of you guys actually."
@Poisoned Rose

• Love
Reactions: Princess Rose
Loralie and Rowl

Rowl was leading the way while Loralie hesitated. She was afraid of what might happen in the training. What if her visions became too much for her to handle? What if the students tried killing each other? By the time they got there, it already started. Loralie sighed as she made her way to the field. Rowl was her eyes, he had been in training with Loralie for a while and they became good at working together. She had the skills, she just had to put them into practice. That was difficult because she didn't like other people in pain. While she approached the field a familiar voice came from behind her.

Max

Max was at the edge of the training field, it looked like he was a bit late. He sighed as he began to regret the ten extra minutes he put into working out. He saw Natasha, smiling. She was a bit too far for him to teleport but he recognized the blind girl. He concentrated on her as his eyes glowed. He teleported right behind her. "Hi, glad to see I am not the only one running late. Good luck today." He then focused on Natasha, teleporting to her before Loralie could even answer. When he got next to her he smiled, "Got a partner yet?"

Natasha
Natasha smiled up at him, "Nope," Natasha didn't know if he had seen her as what she called "The Beast" seeing she her self was the beauty. Natasha looked at him, "You sure?" As she walked a little ways away. She could already feel the shift start, she was ready, she only hoped he was too.
@Lunita Nesta

Val smiled her skin getting icy cold as her eyes were fully silver now as she slipped out of his choke hold and flipped over him grabbing Cai's arms as she went over his head bringing him with her to land on his back. Val managed in that time to manifest an ice dagger and had it at his throat. "Those emotions are normally not needed with my people everything is gain with us or survival of our race by creating marriages and breeding contracts. I am not in the luxury to fall in love with anyone. I have to rule the kingdom one day." Her voice was cold and emotionless as she spoke of her home and its customs.
Grant smiled at Geo, "Its just warm ups right now and thanks I now have a new nickname. I like it, alright pixie lets go." He teased Geo lightly almost in a flirting kind of way. He did find her attractive enough but there was something a little off putting about her. He could feel the heat building in his body which added to his strength and speed for this sparring session

Geo smiled, her eyes coming alive as she threw a punch, a simple one, just starting off. She was holding back her powers, just for now. If she had put actual force into it, everyone else would have been able to hear it. She could tell that he saw something about her, she just hoped that he didn't see EVERYTHING, because that would really suck to have someone know all her secrets at once.
@Poisoned Rose

Cai
Cai smiled at her "Good one," He said as he felt his body temp rise and a blast from the sun shot down and blew the ice dagger to bits. Cai pulled away and spin-kicked her in the side. He felt a tad bit bad, but he knew if it was training and strength she wanted that was what he needed to give her. "Don't forget the cosmos are my friend." He grinned in a devilish way. "Besides a devilishly handsome, man like myself, isn't that bad to fall in love with, I mean come on I refused god status." He shrugged a little.
@Poisoned Rose

Val
She caught his foot and twisted it spinning him around and landing him on the ground. "Nice try Nightingale." She said with a small smile. "I can make it as cold as you make it hot, and love just isn't where I am from at least not what I know of." She said letting a frigid armor cover her body like a second skin because she could feel her body getting to hot as they were training. This is what she liked best about Cai his teasing and flirting, he never once treated her differently because of the temperature she kept around her; most people avoided her besides Geo, Grant and Cai. They were her only real friends that she had and she was really happy to have them.

Grant
He nodded his head as he grabbed her arm gently in his hand before forcing it down to the ground. "Not that easy there Pixie." He gave a lopsided smile, she wasn't putting much into the beginning of the spar he was only on a partial percentage of his abilities but even what she was on was to easy, being a fire elemental and out in the sun gave him an advantage during day battles because that was when he was the strongest he could be.​

Cai
Cai laid on the ground for a second, looking a the ice armor she made her self, it was pretty impressive. He heard coach yell "Good job Nightingale getting put on your ass. Get back up son." Cai laughed a little and dissolved into a liquid to reform standing. Get back into a fighting stance, her examined her armor, for weak stops, there wasn't any from the front. Cai darted forward throwing his arms around her and slamming her backwards, twisting to where he landed on the ground, he brought his knees up, before she could land on him, and kicked her sending her flying. "Sorry, oh wait its training, so yeah." He laughed a little.
@Poisoned Rose

Geo grinned as he put her hand down to the ground, and she easily retracted it. "Aww, I thought that one was pretty good." She fake pouted, before sending her foot out to attempt to knock him off his feet. She was holding back so much, and yet she had a feeling that this spar was going to be interesting. She could feel energy radiating from him, which she found interesting. "Come on twinkle toes, dance." She said, kicking out at his feet again and again.
@Poisoned Rose

Max

"Oh yeah, bring it on!" His eyes flashed as fire began to dance around his fingers. He jogged in place a bit as he rolled his shoulders and cracked his neck. He put himself in the stance of the monkey. He held a smile on his face, excited to finally have some real combat training. He was even more excited to have Natasha as his partner. "Hey, after this, I will buy you dinner. You know to cheer you up once I win." He chuckled lightly. "Just kidding! Ladies first." This was going to be really fun. He only hoped that he wouldn't hurt her too badly. Then again, he could always heal her.

Natasha
Natasha laughed, "don't get ahead of you self. You haven't won yet." almost like it was on que her shift took over. Her muscles expanded rapidly, fur grewing from everywhere, she felt her bones grow and break in most places. She became the 8"5 tall Lycan she really was, The Beast. The Beast looked at Max's heat signature, she could see his heart begin to race, it was either he was a small bit uneasy, or it was his excitement level rising. The Beast grinned, revealing the sharp canine teeth, she then let out a roar. Her senses were in over drive, she could feel the magic radiating off Max. Bending down to gain momentum she sky rocketed into the air, and came down on top of Max, it happen so fast, she didn't know if Max would have time to react.
@Lunita Nesta

Last edited:
Max

Max loved her laugh. He stood there as he watched her change form. This was it! The roar was a bit excessive in his opinion. His eyes focused, bright with magic. She was fast at her dive toward him. She landed on him hard. "Hey, couldn't that wait until after dinner?" He groaned as he realized that a rib or two got broken or badly bruised. He quickly healed himself before teleporting a bit behind her. He sent a fireball her way. "I have to say I think you are pretty hot." He smirked, he really did think she was hot but he had to add in the joke.

Natasha
The Beast turned in time to recieve a fire ball straight to the front part of her shoulder. She winced and looked down at her shoulder, the wound was a descent size and bleeding. She looked back at Max, her rage growing as the pain in her shoulder increased. The Beast's eyes norrow ans she sprinted, full force, at Max. She clawed his chest open, returning the favor of having a gaping wound, though she knew he would heal.
@Lunita Nesta

Status
Not open for further replies.