A Immortal Rebellion: The Academy (IC) (Still accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-|Alex|-
Alex smiled as he moved from the window, and she moved towards the door. As soon as he had opened the door, she laughed, walking inside. She looked around the place, nodding her head. "Nice place." She noted, before looking at him. "And don't hurt your back again. It would suck to go back to the nurse." She said softly, before going forwards. "We can hang out in your room I guess." She said.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Roman
Roman smiled a little, "This way then." Roman walked up the spiral staircase to his dorm room. Pushing the door open, he let Alex go in before him, "You can sit on the bed or the beanbag chair, make your choice." Roman used his mortal kombat voice. He laughed a little at himself, then took his stuuf from Alex and through it into the closet, "I will deal with that later."
@IceQueen

-|Alex|-
Alex smiled as she followed him up the stairs, her heart thumping a bit louder as she took each step. She slowly walked into his open room, which he was holding open for her, which she found courteous, yet slightly irritating. She hated feeling helpless, but she took it as a friendly action. Staring at his bed, and then his chair, she bit down on her lip. Sitting on his bed would be comfy, but it might be a bit forwards. Deciding on the bean bag chair, she sat down, taking off her bag and handing him his stuff as she curled her tail around her arm.
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Roman
Roman looked back to see she had chosen the chair, smiling he hopped up on to the edge of his bed, and grabbed his TV remote, and switched it to Netflix. "Your the guest, you choose." After handing her the remote, he looked at the door. "Hey, um make yourself at home or dorm or whatever, and I will be back I have to go...to the bathroom." He smiled and dashed out the door, to the bathroom.
@IceQueen

-|Alex|-
Alex looked up as Roman handed her the remote, and her tail curved out to curl around it, bringing it close to her so she could take it. Smiling, she started surfing though shows until Roman said he needed to go to the bathroom, to which she nodded and sat back. 'That was kind of weird.' She thought to herself as she started flipping though shows until she found a movie that she liked, Big Hero 6. Smiling, she waited for him to return to play the movie
@Autumn_Burns_Red (Should we wait for the others, we are like 3 pages ahead)

Status
Not open for further replies.