A Fight for Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.
He left all his weapons but his spear and a greatsword on his back. The spear you've seen to be used as a distance weapon, bad in close combat, and the greatsword was heavy enough to make even an orc slow, right?
He started circling you, his eyes fixed now a little lower, on your collarbone. His paces were soft but secure, like he knew exactly when he was going to jump to attack.

Illyase was light on her feet due to her being an assassin of course. So she was able to keep up with Buntuk's circling easily, she kept watch on him studying his posture and movements to gauge what his first attack would be. Illyase wrapped her hands around the blade that would be most handy in the situation and kept moving.

Without a moment of doubt to warn you, he attacked you poorly, with only the spear, not moving his chest.
It would have been a deep thrust... If you have happened to be made of wood.

Illyase moved to get away from the spear but her eyes went wide and she gritted her teeth together as she lost her balance. Her side contained a small wound but nothing life threatening. Landing on the ground she yelped at the pain and pressed her hand onto her side.

When she moved, he answered with his true intention: he kicked a branch he had seen lying on the floor and kicked it to her feet, knocking her. After that, he used the other side of the spear to break a blow on her fourth rib with the stick, a small CRACK going out from her rib.

Down so soon, oh mighty assasin? He mocked her

Illyase let out a growl and then removed her hand from side carefully and then placed it back there. Illyase was in pain but she pushed herself back up and then closed her eyes. She stumbled slightly feeling dizzy, and then looked around her surroundings, trying to figure what she could use to her advantage, she was not use to face on combat, so she'd have to play a game of hide and go seek, provided that her side would let her.

Don't showme what you're looking. He teased her kicking out of her range everything useful she looked at.
He then cleaved the spear in the ground and took his sword.
Let's get serious

Illyase shook her head letting her bangs fall into her face covering her eyes giving her a bit of advantage since it meant Buntuk couldn't see what she was looking for. The minute he made a move she sprinted at him, but dropped to her side sliding beneath him before jumping, bouncing off his back and landing on his shoulders, two blades out and at his neck.

But the blades got there after he took her ankles and started spinning, getting closer to the trees. If a tree had striken her head, she would have passed out at least, but he gently let her put her knives around his head.

Illyase at one point groaned at the spinning and leaned against him. "Oh please stop spinning... I don't think you want vomit all over you." She said, and lightly dry heaved, feeling the need to suddenly vomit. "Let me down."

He let you down surprisingly softly to be a big brown monster twice your size and weight. You're weak. You should fight more to be stronger.

"I'm not weak, but I wasn't trained to throw people over my shoulders." Illyase layed down on the ground carefully and curled into a ball to relax her stomach. "I also don't do well with spinning..." Illyase looked up at him.

This was the first time you saw him smile. His grinn was grimm but frank and he laughed in good mood, all of his body clenched on a single laugh. Elf is funny. he said getting to the pool of water to wet a strip of cloth and start cleaning her little wound.

Illyase watched him and then simply flopped back. She stared up at the sky and then over at Buntuk. "You know you don't have to stay here with me, besides there is probably more humans on the way hunting me down. I don't think you wanna get caught up in that."

Better off that way. Buntuk said, smelling something for a moment and returning to your bandages. It looks like humans serve demons

Illyase sat up and then took his hand keeping from finishing the bandaging. "Buntuk I've gotten caught up in a lot of things since I last saw you... It's not just one murder I'm being hunted down for anymore..."

Tell me, then, what are your crimes. He simply said leaving you alone

Illyase bandaged the last bit up while explaining to Buntuk that she had gotten ahold of Lord Haringold and killed him as well as a bunch of his other men, that was the extreme, the others were simply destroying a few things and stealing.

Hmn. I don't see the problem. He said, grinning.

"You might not see the problem.." She said and then looked at him. Illyase found her bag and dug through it till she found some meat that she had smoked. "That lady orc told me that you might like me.. But I wasn't sure that was true."

Status
Not open for further replies.