A Fight for Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buntuk's chest raised full of air, but he didn't say anything. He directed the cyclops to get what he needed, and went off to organice the move.
Before the night, they all went out going south, taking the hardest way to Heresh.

Illyase watched them go before heading off in a different direction. Pulling her braids into a thick ponytail, she went on her own way until she found a small village.

(what will we do know?)

(They could run into each other at some point, like a year later or something)

(he'd be in an orc island, won't it be difficult?)

(A few months perhaps, or one month)

((ok, you guide me, then))

It was only about a month later and Illyase had just escaped a group of humans that were hunting her down. She was standing by a small pond getting ready to pull her shirt off so she could wash up.

Buntuk had talked with the high lords of Heresh and was allowed to cross and stay, at least until they had parleyed with the silver cities.
Normally, the high lords of the dead just killed everything in their domain, rising to Asha all they could, but Urgash, the betrayer, was the lord of demons and worst enemy of Asha, and orcs were the best demons slayers, so they respected them.

Buntuk had left the group because they needed a warlord no longer. They needed a council of old orcs to decide their fate and he would only lead them to parley the silver cities, but the emmisaries had not yet been brought to them, so in return for the hospitality of the lords of the dead, he was keeping track of some demons.

His steps guided him to a pond where Illyase was taking a shower, but he could smell humans near by, so he camuflaged and waited, his eyes fixed in the elf

Looking up from what she was doing, Illyase listened to the humans get closer. With her things tucked behind a boulder, she pulled her hair, which was still in all of the tiny braids from the orc children, into a ponytail and then sank beneath the water line where she watched the humans entire into the pond area and look around. She moved and with one hand pulled two of her blades from their sheaths and brought them into the water with her.

Illyase made her way to the edge of the pond and climbed out quietly sneaking up behind the three humans she sliced the outer two's necks and watched them grip onto their necks before falling to the ground. The last one turned, an Illyase placed one blade to his throat, and the other to his stomach. She listened to him plead before yanking the blades deep through his neck and stomach.

Blood splattered Illyase on her face and torso, as well as getting into her hair. Watching the last one fall, she then stood there wiping her blades clean on her thigh. "You can stop hiding, I can hear your breathing." She spoke out loud.

i didn't hide from elf. Buntuk said, getting to her. Have you seen demons?

"No I have not seen demons, just humans and you." She said and slipped back into the water to wash the blood off. "I didn't think I'd run into you... Not after what happened."

We got here thanks to your help, but lost many people too. he knew the name of everyone of them, but said nothing. Food is cheap here in Heresh, we can stay many long. he said, nodding to her.

Now i hunt demons, and they're running free. The spider of Asha helped us, i help him. He said, determine to keep looking. Who hunts you?

"The humans of course." She told him and finished washing off the blood and stepped back out of the pond pulling a small towel from her bag to dry herself off. "I never did find out about why exactly you let me stay for so long to begin with, not that you sent me away or anything." Illyase pull on her pants and then looked at Buntuk. "Why did you let me stay?"

You are cautious as orc. You're pretty as lady orcs. You're strong as young orcs. But you needed help like orc children. he said with a smile. Shamaness saw many things from the bones. You're a little girl to your people, right=? How old you are?

"I am 23." Illyase said and then looked up at him. "That can't be the only reason, but it's not as if I'm expecting anything either." Illyase looked down at the shirt in her hands and ran her hands on the fabric. "And its not the first time you've called me pretty."

Elves live thousand of years. You're merely a baby. he said. I've called you the truth, Illyase. he said. He moved towards her, all his weapons clinging like little bells calling for death. And for my children that's all.

"Your children?" She asked him looking up at him finding him suddenly very close. Her hands fumbled for her shirt but dropped it. Her eyes were wide finding out his closeness. She tried to find words but it merely came out in small tiny squeaks.

Sparr with me. He said with his rough voice, looking at her with his green eyes filled with a steady strength, fixed on her.
He was not asking her to train him, he was asking her to show him she had the strength to hold her words, to be true. "Two that have fought, bled, lived and died together hold no lies" was an Orc saying.

Illyase stood there and blinked. "Uh Uhm... S-sure" she stammered and then reached down picking up her shirt and pulling it on. Illyase then carefully tucked away all of her blades in their hiding places and then turned to Buntuk. "Let's start then."

Status
Not open for further replies.