A Fight for Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like you. You might end a war with no soldiers, i like that. he said looking at her, and walking around. I smell something...

Illyase nodded and then finished off the piece of meat she was dying before putting the package back in her bag before getting up and slinging her bag over her shoulder. "Humans, I can hear them talking. We should move." Illyase walked over to him. "You like me.. But in what way?" She asked as she tugged on his arm and motioned for them to go to the side rather than ahead.

What ways are there? He asked helping her with her packages since he had wounded her. THey moved to the forest and on to the east, the Ox left there, unchecked. It was trained not to run too far and it has been a wild ox, so it might could pass as a wild animal. Better for him if humans found it.

"Friendly, loving, a lot of those kinds." She said and then looked up at the ox. She gritted her teeth together feeling her wound throb. "Jeez, at least it's a small wound and doesn't need stitches."

you'll get it by. He said as he moved trough the shifting forest as a shadow with her at his side. We orcs know only one way. I respect you

Illyase looked up at him. "Well that's good to know." She said and then looked behind her briefly before turning back. "You guys don't know other ways of liking someone? Not even love?"

Love is one thing. Liking, respecting, is far more. He said, getting the spear ready and smelling the air. It was getting closer.
You can get love from people around you that agrees with you, but getting respect is more difficult. It is being equal to the others and being seen like that, it's something you earn rather than you get, and even your enemies can do it, so it's far more valuable

Illyase nodded, "is it possible to feel something else for someone you respect?" She asked curiously and then looked around, finding something off she slid throwing blades into her hands from her sleeves. "Or like different levels of respect?'

You respect or don't. NO halfways. But you seem to concerned. It's because how you feel about me? he asked as he noticed that the presence deviated from them. He frowned, asking himself what the heck could be happening.

"No, I was just curious. At least I'm sure it is, last time I checked I didn't exactly have feelings for much of anyone." Illyase put her blades away, and stuck her face to the breeze.

everybody has somebody special. If not, why would you bother? He asked, still advancing but now with a normal, relaxed passing.

"Maybe I do, Maybe I don't." Illyase looked at him. "But what about you. Is there someone that you love?" She asked curiously. "Or at least close to that?"

I can't count them. he said, smiling for the second time. He was too happy to see all his people free, even if they were in the portion of Mother Earth claimed for the Dead Spider.
What are you doing next?

Illyase looked up at him. "Doing next? Oh I don't really know... There isn't much to know really..."

would you help me hunt? He asked, not looking at her in the eyes. He was gripping harshly his spear

Illyase looked at him. "Sure, what are we hunting?" She asked him curiously.

I told you. Demons that use human pawns. he said looking at her straight in the eyes, fire and fury rising in his eyes like lightning. Spiderlings have had problem with them, and i can't let the humans do that. If we kill the demons they might even stop terrorizing our brethren.

"Hmm. Alright." She said and nodded. "Well lead the way then." She said to Buntuk and then shifted a couple blades around.

Status
Not open for further replies.