A Fight for Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon she got there. She found that, on the list, she needed to talk with a certain guy called "Mors", in the docks.
She was given one of the bars entirely to deliver him, but Buntuk asked you to use any method to save money with this.

Illyase found the man, and talked with him. "I need this." She said pointing to exactly what she needed to pick up. She then looked up at the man and leaned against something. "However is there anyway that I could get like a super good deal on it?" She asked him trying to use her beauty before violence.

You pointed what was on the list, and it was 10 frigates. That was enough to move the whole orc population and had enough size and firepower to chew out some other vessels.

I can't even sell you that, mylady. They're on duty. What do you want them for? The guy was an old bald and scarred seadog who was sitting on a barrel by the side of his dog, who smelled you with curiosity.

"A project." Illyase responded, and then looked around, before up at the sky. "I'll let you touch my body if you will give them to me." She said using another tactic that worked on quite a few men already. If not she already had another plan ready.

The man looked at you and laughed. I'd touch you all you want, but the vessels are property of the Griffin's military force, so there's no way i can help you. He said with a smirk, clearly looking down at you.
He denied with the head and went towards one of the many bars the docks had.

"Wait! What if I told you that Lord Harongold sent me." She looked at him and bit her lip hoping that that'd work. She toyed with one of her braids and looked down at the list in her hand. "Please if I dont get these I'm going to get beaten again!" She said acting as if she was still with him.

If you really were with him, you'd have said that before. Go home, lady, stop wasting my time. He said not turning around, like if you were unimportant.

Illyase pulled her blades from their sheath and walked up to him placing both blades at his throat. "I need them, and if you don't hand them to me now then I might as well sink both of these blades into your neck and decapitate you were we stand. Either way I will be getting them whether I kill you and steal them or if you hand them over to me."

kill me, then. I don't have the power to give you any ships, not even a fucking salvage boat. You could kill me now and be hunted like a rabid dog, but i still can't give you the fucking boats, you moronic hoe. Doesn't your stupid mind get that i'm not the one you should be talking to, disgusting abortion of nature? the guy asked and turned to watch you without minding the knives, cutting softly his own neck with them.
Fuck you!

Illyase let out a growl at being called an abomination and quickly decapitated the man, she then cut the ropes to the amount of boats she needed and pushed them off one by one made sure they went were they needed to go, dumped the body of the man she just killed into the last one pushed it off and then left the city, once she got to Buntuk, she looked at him. "We should leave... Now."

(you cant simply push a frigate XD how does she even know what a frigate is?)

(I don't even know, just work with it)

Ok, so she killed the guy and now she is off looking at the world of ropes and wood that's the dock, wandering what a frigatte is, until a scream flies in the street: a guy found the body and now is screaming, asking for guards to come while running away.

With the screams, you could see there are some people on every boat

Illyase looked around and swore under her breath before turning and then running off out of the city with the things she already had. She slid to a stop just outside of the orc encampment and looked around for Buntuk.

The things she had payed for were already outside, and the cyclops were taking out to the camp the carts full. Buntuk was overlooking them and cursing, ordering around to find you or any of your belongings.

Illyase scurried over to Buntuk, panting. "I think we need to get out of here" She told him, and leaned down placing her hands on her thighs as she tried to catch her breath. Which would be a rather good idea.

COme back! Everyone! Buntuk shouted out and stood in front of you. Catch breath and tell what happens?

Once Illyase had her breath she stood back up and looked at Buntuk. "I wasn't able to get the last thing on the list, and I may have decapitated a man because of what he called me aannd now I have feeling that I'm being hunted down." She told him and then gave him a guilty look.

He looked at you without anger, but bitternes. Why have you come, then? To threaten us all? He started to get angry. This could mean the imperial forces to get unleashed over them, and that was a problem.
give me the bar

Illyase simply huffed, hand him the bar and glared up at him. "I'll be getting my things, clearly it seems I shouldn't be around." Illyase walked off to get her things throwing her bag over her shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.