A Dragon's War OOC (Closed Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soul is feeling under the weather...her son finally passed his flu to her, so she's napping and relaxing. I'll go work on my post now. ^^

Awwe feel better soon Soul! :)

Ok, we got 3.5 (Torsten's almost there, he's just put off by Cavyr :P) there already :P :D I'm excited (:

• Thank You
Reactions: Soulserenity20
Cavyr is really gonna put him off...kitty doesn't like so many people around. *grins ebilly*

OKAY OFF TO POST!

Lovely! I'm hoping to get a post up tonight! I came down with a flu last night, thanks to my precious son -.- and so I've had a miserable migraine and nasty bout of nausea all day but hopefully by tonight I'll be less achy XD

*Notices Mowkie's post*
^^ What she said :3

Hehehe *pets Soul*

Almost done! I feel sorry for the mercenary...Cavyr dun like rowdy people...why he stays with Avi, I dunno...

Okay, so I do, but that's not the point!!!

Reactions: Soulserenity20
Eh, short, but to the point...it'll have to do...

I'm a little rusty with that accent...I haven't typed it out in years...>.<'

... *pales*

I'm terribly sorry, this is proving to be a bit too much for me right now. >>;
I'm going to have to drop this. It is a great RP, I'm just not up to par lately. Thanks anyway! ^^

Uhm....Bitterblue?

Avi was talking about the Radiant Dragon...I thought that would be clear from her saying he spoke of the prophecy...

You can keep your post just the way it is...just means the reply would be a bit amusing...XD

Ack :P I'm already editing it, so I will fix that. Sorry! My mind completely blanked. :P

Ok, it is fixed, and I added a short flashback, adding a new picture from her past XD

Okay then! We're almost ready! 1 more to go, XD Sorry, I post a lot in OOC when I get excited :P
And I'm wondering if I should post with Vivian again, or wait for Ketsueki to post :P

Personally, I think we should all wait until the last of our group is in the grove. Then we can all continue.

Yes, I had decided that as well, all we have to do is wait for Ketsueki, and then I believe we are all there :)

Where is Ketsueki? No OOC activity, and not a single post since that first one...

Will message her. I was waiting until today to give her time, but will do it now.

Oh no *horror face* we better not be losing another player. Don't make me drag Erran into this.

Erran won't even post in our collab. T_T

Ketsueki hasn't gotten back to me, I don't think she's been on today.

Erran won't even post in our collab. T_T
Lol she was having some difficulties at her Villa yesterday... She'll post ^^ I'm going to get our manor trip started soon :) ALSO. GO ON SKYPE YA NERD

Status
Not open for further replies.