A Dragon's War OOC (Closed Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glob, I'm interested to see how characters react to Katarina.

Warning: Starting tomorrow, my time on the internet will be cut short. I'll be traveling on my family vacation. I'm returning Sunday. I'm also bringing my laptop so I'll be on during the evenings. (If I'm not tired from daily activities.)

Yes, indeed! I am planning on having Vivian walk over at some point and try to strike up some conversation with her. XD Okay! Have fun! :)

I'm going to be gone tomorrow and the majority of Saturday, so Happy Independence Day!

I apologize, I have forgotten to ask this question before, can certain details/stories and quirks be omitted from the character bio?

I'll try to have my post done by Monday the latest. I'm not sure I'll have time tomorrow. By the time I return home, I'll be exhausted. (A long journey back home.)

Alright, guys...I'm going to do my post now...

A goodnight's sleep is what I needed! I'll have my post done before nightfall! (In other words, done by today.)

Hey all, Im here! My internet was down last night :(

I finally replied! Sorry for the delay! (Got a bit distracted...)

Okay I just gotta say that I love Tortsen! Hilarious character!

We should be about ready to move on, but @AngelFire1 hasn't been on since Monday, I'll give him a few more days, but we need to move on, and keep him in the story.

Hey, guys, I'm gonna be pretty darn busy this weekend. @Bitterblue - if you want to take over Ykhrut'e to move the story along, feel free to. I can post for Avi either tomorrow night or Monday. Lots and lots of RT stuffs...

Today's my god daughter's first birthday party, which is insanely important to both me and my best friend, who's her mother, XD so I'll be doing that pretty much all day today. Then when I get home, my dad wants to go to the drive-in theater in town to watch Rise of the Planet of the Apes and the fourth Transformers. Needless to say not only will I not have time tonight, but I'll also be really tired tomorrow. However, I am hoping I have time to do a post tomorrow...I'll just have to see.

I can be patient! It's just when people disappear for long periods of time without telling why that I get a bit annoyed. :P

Ooooh have fun! :D

Sorry for the lack of activity! I been so distracted lately with other stuff. As a result, I been multitasking like mad. (I'm falling behind on my RP. It's stressing me out, thus creating writer's block.)

I'll try to have my post composed soon! (If not, done before the end of tomorrow. I'm really sorry...)

• Thank You
Reactions: Bitterblue
That's fine, hon, but in order to post for either Ykhrut'e or Sytiavi, I would like to have all answers given. I don't like doing meaningless posts. So, I'll post when you've done so, okay? ^^

I'll try to have my post completed by today! Sorry for the delay. (Honestly, I didn't mean to!)

Hey Ketsueki, Selina had Avi offer Katarina and Kian a ride on Cav. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.