A Dragon's War OOC (Closed Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is an awesome char...just saying ^^

Hey! Did we start RPing on the real thread yet?

Up to you, deary. ^^

Bitterblue did, and I plan to. But I don't see why you would have to.

Should I wait to continue with Halian until everyone has put up their dream?

@Mowkie @CrystalScorpion96 @AngelFire1 @Ketsueki
Lady Sabine has some stuff going on, so she has to drop out, so we all may need to make the necessary adjustments to our posts changing it to 5 chosen ones instead of 6. So I think all of us have posted, at least the ones in the prophecy.

EDIT:
Nevermind! We are going to wait for a bit to change everything, to see if we can recruit one more person (the word 'six' rings better with the prophecy than five does :P)

@AngelFire1
I'm sorry, I just saw your question! Yes, you may post again :) He just needs to get to the cherry blossoms :P

Okay, @Bitterblue - Has Soul gotten with you about her dwarf, Moren? AMAZING character, I must admit!

Also, I'll be working on Sytiavi to better her profile...WHEN I SEES AWESOMENESS I MUST BE AWESOMENESS!!!

I'll be posting for Sytiavi tomorrow. Once everyone has made it to the cherry blossoms, Ykhrat'e will make his appearance in the grove. Then you can lead the story however it needs to go. ^^

@Mowkie Yes! I have. Moren....I am at a loss for words, I like it :) Adding him to the Charrie list now :) As for @AngelFire1 and Ketsueki, they also need to get their characters to the Cherry Blossoms so we can get this adventure started! :D

I certainly will! I'm gonna sleep now but I'll finish her tomorrow. Good night!

Okay, @Bitterblue -

HERE is the new sheet...put more detail into a lot of it, but I still kept her biography kind of vague...dun wanna give away all the details. ^^

Lemme know if I need to change anything. XD

@Mowkie I like her, :) But there's no reply button. :P Working on trying to get her bio on the list fixed with the same formatting :P How do i do that? Copy and paste isn't working very well :P

:D We are all set! Soul, your character's on the list (:

Status
Not open for further replies.