Race
Human
(She Thinks)
Really a Dragon

Appearance
1250r39.jpg

DUN MAKE ME GO WITHOUT!!!
[spoili]
This beautiful woman of fair skin and chocolate hair, piercing eyes of green and gold, stands at a height of 5' 6" with a lithe and perfectly curved build, hair tied in two waterfalling pigtails mixed with multitudes of colorful ribbon. Her body is adorned with simple clothes of red and black, traveling boots rising up to her knees and a tattered old scarf wrapped around her neck to fall lightly down her back, covering the case that holds a beautifully crafted violin, which is oftentimes gotten out and played. All who have seen her have stared in awe...she doesn't really know why.[/spoili]

Personality
Sytiavi is a woman of wit and kindness, depth and leadership. She is strong and nomadic in nature, and the only commitment she has ever held is to her beloved beast, Cavyr. Despite this setback, she is a woman of faith and loyalty, believing whole-heartedly that every day is a blessed day to make the most of.

Strengths
Empathy of Music
Sytiavi is a very witty bard with a strong passion for music. Oftentimes, her music has been reported to raise the moral of those who hear it.
Beast Rider
It's only natural that her beloved companion, Cavyr, be placed with the strengths, for he is a massive tiger of green, blue, and gold who has obviously seen his fair share of fights. Of course, she rides him almost everywhere.
Agile Thief
When one has no other way to survive, the dexterity in being a thief can come in handy. Having lived a hard life, thieving was the only thing possible, so her dexterity has risen well over the years.
Shock and Awe
For some reason that Sytiavi cannot explain, her presence brings most eyes to her. She has a high charisma when it comes to most people...perhaps it has something to do with being a dragon?

Weaknesses
Lover, Not a Fighter
Sytiavi believes with all her heart that fighting should only be done with creatures of necromancy and unnatural ways. No living creature should feel the wrath of death so swiftly.
No Experience

While this woman is a traveling bard with many experiences in tongues and basic survival, she has no idea on battle strategy or even how to hold a sword or bow. And too many times has she eaten the wrong berries.
Poor Immune System
Were Sytiavi to be attacked with any sort of sickness, she would fall ill and possibly never rise from it. Over the years, she has destroyed her immune system, and even the magic of the dragon within her cannot heal her.
Locked Dragon
For the entirety of her life, Sytiavi has had the dragon side of her locked away, and that kind of magic build up can be very, very deadly.

Brief Bio
Sytiavi doesn't really remember the time before Cavyr. She does not remember her parents or grandparents. She only remembers her cat. From the time she was a small child, Cavyr a small and gentle cub, she has known her love for music was great. In fact, her first stolen item was her violin. Sure, the man who owned it before more gave it to her than let her steal it, but she considers it a grand steal! And the only thing she carries of her lineage is a red scarf, said to be passed down from each female to the next. But, of course, she can't really remember.

The entirety of her life, she has traveled and learned to play and sing. And though her highland accent remained throughout the years, she was able to spin a tune unlike any other. Quickly, she and Cavyr became known as the Cat and the Bard, and many towns and villages were asking for her to help bring out the good in people.

She would never know that her true family had been lost so long ago, and that she, alone, was the last of the sacred bloodline. Why should she? Her parents were nowhere to be found.

Other
Cavyr, Sytiavi's great mount, stands at a massive seven feet tall and eighteen feet long (from tip to tail) with the basic appearance of a Bengal tiger, despite his fur being a fiery mixture of blue, green, gold, and orange. These colors, always moving, are marred only by the various scars decorating the beast, with fur that comes back white when it does finally grow back. His eyes are a nebula purple, and he wears a glowing golden amulet that is connected to Sytiavi's life force, allowing him to live as long as she does. The hat on his head is specially made so that the decibels that sound when music is played don't bother his ears. He is rarely seen without it on.​

And done!

Unfortunately cannot post tonight...million other things to do before bed.

T_T

Hopefully, my Katarina will find her Soul Bound Mate. (I'm a sucker for Romance. It will be interesting considering how defiant my character is. XD)

Alright! I have to go too, I may be on tomorrow, I'll see you guys then! Bye!

Would the mercenary company be able to follow the group and act as guards/watchers for the night? I don't know whether they should be with the group, stay, get killed early on, fodder, or other purposes.

Okay, I owe a collab post for the other RP I'm in...once I get that done, I'll post here. I think you'll like what I'm cooking up. <3

By the gods this is moving fast. T_T

I'm working on my CS, it'll be done very, very soon!

Should I wait to do Sytiavi and Cavyr?

*waits under mountain of pillows*

Nope, you can go ahead, you just can't do Ykharut'e again :P

you wait for 2 people to post per character, that make any sense?

Yush. ^^

Once I'm up for it, I'll get a post out. <3

I love Sytiavi.

Okie! :D Take your time, I'm hoping to get this off the ground....I don't want it to die....

Archer.jpg
Name:
Ardas Verin
Race: Human
Personality:
Ardas is what the law isn't. He is an outlaw in the majority of the lands, and in others he just hasn't been found out yet. He is somewhat psychotic, and rather impulsive. He does whatever he can to get what he wants, though he never wants much else aside food, water, a burning building and spilled blood. He kills regularly for his own amusement, and almost never lets anyone see his face. His favorite activity, however, lies in causing mischief and disrupting the plans of basically everyone, particularly those sided with the law.
Strengths:
-Archer: Ardas is highly accurate with his bow, but not a perfect shot
-Theif's feet: Ardas' footfalls are all but silent to the unaided ear, when he wants them to be
-Literal Backstabber: Ardas is skilled in the use of knives, daggers, and short swords, preferring sneak attacks
Weaknesses:
-Unorganized: Ardas almost never has an actual plan to follow, preferring to just do things. This often gets him in trouble.
-Untrained: Ardas is not a swordsman, being unable to wield full length swords other than his own
-Acrophobic: Ards hates heights. He will not climb mountains, he will not ride dragons, and being any more up than a second story building gives him vertigo
Brief Bio:
Born to Cervil Verin, a theif and Mereda Rook, the unwitting banker who fell in love with him, Ardas was given up for adoption at a young age. He was used essentially as a slave at the orphanage of his hometown, until he made his escape as an adolescent. He had despised all the rules the orphanage had in place, in addition to the ones that were the actual law. He came to fight against law, being arrested many times. Each time, he managed to escape. Eventually, he met his father, who taught him his trade. Ardas used his newfound skills to further evade the law and disrupt it's progress. Often, he hides alongside a path in a forest and waits for a rich person or law officer to wander by, whereupon he attacks and robs them. His current whereabouts are unknown.
Other:
Sword:
Orcish blade 1.jpg
Dagger:
Orcish Dagger 1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.